TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser

Transformers News: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser

Monday, September 27th, 2010 6:07PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 67,124

If you've been tinkering with your budget with the recently revealed 2011 Transformers toys, you'll be tinkering some more. The Official Transformers Collectors' Club has updated their website with previews for their 2011 Member Exclusive Toys. These three were announced at BotCon 2010. The free membership figure will be Side Burn, a homage to the RID character of the same name. He will also be a part of the "Wings of Honor" Elite Guard, and uses Classics Rodimus as a base. Next up is Transtech Cheetor, who will be a remold/redeco of the toy he inspired, Animated Blurr. Toping of 2011 is Generation 2 Ramjet, who continues the 2010 BotCon set and uses Classics Ramjet as a base. Check out the very small teasers below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers toy news on the net!
Credit(s): TFCC

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129435)
Posted by adamassc on September 27th, 2010 @ 6:11pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:[color=teal]If you've been tinkering with your budget with the recently revealed 2011 Transformers toys, you'll be tinkering some more. The Official Transformers Collectors' Club has updated their website with previews for their 2011 Member Exclusive Toys. These three were announced at BotCon 2010. The free membership figure will be Side Burn, a homage to the RID character of the same name. He will also be a part of the "Wings of Honor" Elite Guard, and uses Classics Rodimus as a base. Next up is Transtech Cheetor, who will be a remold/redeco of the toy he inspired, Animated Blurr. Toping of 2011 is Generation 2 Ramjet, who continues the 2010 BotCon set and uses Generations Thrust as a base. Check out the very small teasers below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers toy news on the net! [/color]

I will finally have a reason to join! Side Burn and G2 Ramjet are two I just can't pass on. I don't care much about Blurr or Cheetor.
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129436)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on September 27th, 2010 @ 6:13pm CDT
O...another rodimus to sell out and get resold on ebay for the protector upgrade, can't help but think that the guys on the last podcast had it right that FP comes out with a new set and hasbro jumps on the bandwagon with the corresponding figure(twice now) to bank off of it.

but hey, if that means they'll leave FP alone then by all means jump! :grin:
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129437)
Posted by Poyguimogul on September 27th, 2010 @ 6:15pm CDT
Yo'mon.. daht der silohuette don be look like Thrust mon..

It be look like'a Ramjet me'mon.

Blurrz be typin' so fast that he's done with the article before the letters appear on the screen. He's that fast!
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129438)
Posted by Anonymous. on September 27th, 2010 @ 6:19pm CDT
adamassc wrote: I don't care much about Blurr or Cheetor.

[color=teal]
Heresy! I call objection! Order in the court! Order in the court! [/color]
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129440)
Posted by craggy on September 27th, 2010 @ 6:23pm CDT

transtech as well! gotta say it's a bit weird having an animated line figure in a line mixing with other styles, but it'll be interesting to see him.

i don't think sideburn interests me too much though.
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129442)
Posted by Anonymous. on September 27th, 2010 @ 6:25pm CDT
craggy wrote:more g2 is cool for those who're interested I suppose. If the Sideswipe mold is still usable then it'd be cool to see his g2 redeco.

[color=teal]
I'd love for the same thing, but I'm sure that would snubb the people who paid for G2 Sideswipe in the Customization class this year. [/color]
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129450)
Posted by adamassc on September 27th, 2010 @ 6:46pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

maybe not-hasbro released a Classics Overkill after he was the subject of a customizing class. True, those four toys had an oddness about them, but it still happened.
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129455)
Posted by sabrigami on September 27th, 2010 @ 7:07pm CDT
Sigh...I wish I had the extra dough so I could belong to the club. The figures this year sound awesome. I'm especially looking forward to seeing pics of Sideburn and Cheetor.
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129456)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on September 27th, 2010 @ 7:08pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:
adamassc wrote: I don't care much about Blurr or Cheetor.

[color=teal]
Heresy! I call objection! Order in the court! Order in the court! [/color]

Yeah, I'd have phrased that more like, I care about Side Burn (enough to call him Speedbreaker), G2 Ramjet (though I'd care more if his color scheme was given to the Classics Starscream mold to give us Classics Slipstream; most collectors who had original Ramjet and bought the G2 one pointed the nosecone back and pretended it was a FemCon jet, right?) Blur and Cheetor, but not Transtech. In fact, I care enough about not splintering the fan base to see that leaving Beast Machines a dead end that Beast Wars fans can either accept or lop off of that continuity is the only way to keep everyone who was in the fan base from '96 to '01 happy. So whenever some club-exclusive story continues past Endgame for Universe or Transtech, I get nervous about old wounds opening up. Well, this Cheetor could still make a better Pre-Beast Axalon Cheetor than the Botcon Clocker remold for those who'll never accept BM's story, so I'll probably end up getting it too.

And a Speedbreaker that I don't have to worry about Speed-breaking whenever I transform him will be nice too.

As for Classics G2 Sideswipe...think those of us who can't get the custom class one may see a remold that actually pulls off the spiked shoulder pad look from the comics?
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129457)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on September 27th, 2010 @ 7:12pm CDT
About how much do these run?
I'm looking into getting that Cheetor.
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129465)
Posted by Dai_Ceefax on September 27th, 2010 @ 7:29pm CDT
Sideburn sounds cool, bit of RID loving never goes amiss (Although Botcon Sky-Byte pales in comparison to the original imho) and it's about time I bought that mould.

Ramjet is kinda fun (and for the people who want a classics Slipstream, why can't she be a conehead?) but why no Action Master Thundercracker instead?

Transtech Cheetor could be ace, the second great custom idea picked up by the club and made available to those of us without the DIY skills/motivation. Let's just hope it works out better than Punch/Counterpunch...
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129467)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on September 27th, 2010 @ 7:32pm CDT
Mmm, more G2 goodness. Side Burn and Ramjet will be mine.
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129469)
Posted by Overcracker on September 27th, 2010 @ 7:40pm CDT
Looking forward to Cheetor the most.
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129470)
Posted by Shadowstream on September 27th, 2010 @ 7:40pm CDT
Fun Pub picked a really good time to drop the ball. I only got a club membership this year more or less just for Counterpunch, and apart from that disaster in and of itself it just seems like their exclusives are just dropping into the realm of underwhelming. A redeco of Rodimus as Side Burn, while I get where they're going with that, I don't think the vehicle mode suits him as much, plus that mold doesn't excite me enough to get 2 of. G2 Ramjet was one I was pretty much expecting at some point, but like the Botcon exclusives it just doesn't hit QUITE the right note with me despite being a bit of a G2 fan. Transtech Cheetor is actually a pretty funny one, since elements of TT Cheetor's unused design were incorporated into animated Blurr. So now we've come full circle, but again it's not something I give a damn enough about to bother with, especially since it's a standalone. Sure it works as a standalone figure, but that's just not something I do.

Bottom line: Fun Publications fails to impress, and as such is loosing my following.
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129473)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on September 27th, 2010 @ 7:49pm CDT
Why can't Slipstream be a conehead? Well, she wasn't a conehead in Animated or WFC, and when you're trying to interpret a mold originally of a male character as being simply repainted into a female one, certain details can get in the way. Classics Ramjet's face is more distinctly male than Starscream's...and the single head-cone is symbolically phallic, creating a psychological barrier to any femininity.

Though if you extended it out to look like a medieval princess/sorceress's headpiece...say, Mega wore one of those in Masterforce, right? And Slipstream's based on Overlord's color scheme! Nah, it still doesn't work...

But I wasn't seriously complaining; Hasbro will milk any one mold for as many repaints as possible right? We'll see Classics Slipstream someday, maybe even before Animated Slipstream (sigh).
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129484)
Posted by Jazz-1982 on September 27th, 2010 @ 8:07pm CDT
I'm thankful to say that with Generations Jazz, Grapple, Tracks, Scourge and Wreck-Gar, not to mention Masterpeice Rodimus already on my list for 2011 (plus the Dinobot if the rumour is true) already having to be budgeted for, that I am not interested in any of these 3 club figures after this years kick ass choice of P/CP, Dion (I really liked that figure) and SG Cyclonus, it seems that next year won't be as good. I'm sure some of you disagree but for me these are all a pass. =;
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129492)
Posted by LiKwid on September 27th, 2010 @ 8:24pm CDT
Holy purchase... Any classics rodimus/hot rod mold will be mine,,,
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129495)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 27th, 2010 @ 8:30pm CDT
I'll gladly pick those up, even though I don't know what they look like, how much they'll cost, or how something they'll something.
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129542)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on September 27th, 2010 @ 10:12pm CDT
LiKwid wrote:Holy purchase... Any classics rodimus/hot rod mold will be mine,,,

I'm glad he's the free membership figure. May also get Cheetor, not sure on G2 Ramjet.
Re: TFCC 2011 Member Exclusive Toys Teaser (1129554)
Posted by Gandalf on September 27th, 2010 @ 11:22pm CDT
I'll be joining just to get that G2 Ramjet. He was one of my favorites as a kid, especially out of the few G2 toys I had. I *really* wish he and G2 Sideswipe had been part of the box set or two packs at Botcon.

How soon can we join in order to qualify for the free membership figure?

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Ultimate Optimus Prime Year of the Dragon Dark of the Moon Mechtech - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 43 minutes 25 seconds
new!TRANSFORMERS PE PC-02 PC02 UPGRADE SET PURPLE Ver For MENASOR Combiner Wars - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 14 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Prime First Edition Terrorcon Cliffjumper - Deluxe - New, Sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 59 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Generations / Reveal the Shield - G2 Optimus Prime - New, Sealed - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 29 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Generations / Reveal the Shield - Perceptor - Deluxe - New, Sealed! - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 44 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Bumblebee & Spike MP-08 2016 SDCC Exclusive TRU New - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 20 seconds
Transformers Reveal the Shield Solar Storm Grappel / Grapple - Classics - New - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 30 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers LUNARFIRE OPTIMUS PRIME mechtech exclusive lot x2 dark of the moon - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 48 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory