TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed

Transformers News: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed

Thursday, September 1st, 2011 12:11PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 52,898

The Official Transformers Collector's Club has fully revealed their 2012 free membership figure, Runamuck! This figure repaints and gives a newly sculpted head to Generations Wheeljack to bring us a Classics version of the G1 Battlecharger. Runamuck's partner Runabout will be one of TFCC's 2012 club exclusives along with a Shattered Glass version of Generations Drift.

They have also posted a 360 degree sketch of the remolded head to their twitter account, and a 360 degree image of the prototype sculpt to their facebook page.

Here is RUNAMUCK - the Transformers Collectors' Club FREE Membership Incentive Figure for 2012! This figure will be sent to any Transformers Collectors’ Club member whose membership is active by March 16, 2012. Runamuck will come with his weapon and an exclusive Tech Spec. Members can expect to receive this figure, with all his accessories, in late spring/early summer.

If you join after the March 16th deadline, you will be eligible for the 2013 figure. Also, if you have missed any of the previous figures, there are still some available now for members to purchase in the Club Store.

Credit(s): TFCC
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284505)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 1st, 2011 @ 12:20pm CDT
Somehow Runamuck gives me a Lockdown vibe in vehicle mode.
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284506)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2011 @ 12:22pm CDT
I fail to see the need for a rubsign when there's a ginormous :CON: logo right there on the car's hood. :lol:

So what if the G1 toys had them? The fiction didn't use them on these two.
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284510)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on September 1st, 2011 @ 12:30pm CDT
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284511)
Posted by Seibertron on September 1st, 2011 @ 12:31pm CDT

<!-- ia2 -->DSC05958.jpg<!-- ia2 -->

<!-- ia1 -->DSC06004.jpg<!-- ia1 -->

<!-- ia0 -->xmen-playset.jpg<!-- ia0 -->
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284512)
Posted by Heavy B on September 1st, 2011 @ 12:31pm CDT
want runamuck AND runabout. and unlike sideburn, I wont sell it the first chance I get
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284514)
Posted by Mkall on September 1st, 2011 @ 12:39pm CDT
I'll take one of each please.
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284518)
Posted by r3devi7 on September 1st, 2011 @ 12:54pm CDT
Very strongly considering joining this year. I rather like him!
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284520)
Posted by Dogma on September 1st, 2011 @ 1:01pm CDT
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284522)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on September 1st, 2011 @ 1:12pm CDT
AWSOME! Cant wait for Runamuck realy looking forward to both of them

I still have G1 Runabout even though there a lame transformer toy i still like him.

Im not keen on the wings either am gonna mess with WJ see what can be done.
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284524)
Posted by Heavy B on September 1st, 2011 @ 1:16pm CDT
Dogma wrote:So I notice there are like 3 membership options that increase in price. Which one do I have to join to get this?

"First Class" membership $62.00
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284525)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 1st, 2011 @ 1:17pm CDT
its cool but not worth the price of admission
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284526)
Posted by Covenant on September 1st, 2011 @ 1:17pm CDT
Oh. Hell. Yeah.
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284527)
Posted by GetRightRobot on September 1st, 2011 @ 1:18pm CDT
O M G . . . . Awesome. After, Counterpunch, IMO, best exclusive (s) ever!
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284531)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 1st, 2011 @ 1:21pm CDT
You know, now that I think about it, it works out with the free figure being Runamuck. The reason? C-Runamuck, who's actually Runabout :P
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284533)
Posted by Nightwalker on September 1st, 2011 @ 1:23pm CDT
Nice :))))
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284537)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2011 @ 1:29pm CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:I guess this is the best mold for Runamuck and Runabout.. Not feeling him with the wings though..
Autobot Genocide wrote:Im not keen on the wings either am gonna mess with WJ see what can be done.
Luckily, the wings can be folded down... somewhat. ;)

Seibertron wrote:Can't wait for this. I even already started G1 Runamuck and Runabout's galleries a while back and even bought a X-Men Statue of Liberty playset to homage TF #23.
Oh, YEAH! I loved that issue (aside from the Circuit Breaker and RAAT scenes).
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284538)
Posted by jms98 on September 1st, 2011 @ 1:31pm CDT
That is a fine looking toy. Shrewd of them to split up the pair.

-Jim S
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284546)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on September 1st, 2011 @ 1:43pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:

"First Class" membership $62.00

Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284550)
Posted by GetRightRobot on September 1st, 2011 @ 1:52pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:That's not true at all. Any membership qualifies for this figure (including the $40 third class, which is what I've had for the entire time the club has existed).

Same here. 2 years and 2 figures. I believe the class is for shipping cost/time differences.
Re: TFCC 2012 Free Membership Figure Runamuck Fully Revealed (1284553)
Posted by DMSL on September 1st, 2011 @ 2:00pm CDT
I like the figure but i don't like the rubsticker on the chest. I'd rather have that destron symbol on his chest and no rubsign.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #136 - The Gathering