TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure

Transformers News: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure

Friday, March 7th, 2014 10:44AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 28,578

The official Transformers Collectors' Club Facebook page has uploaded a photo of the final exclusive Rampage figure sample! Check out the redecoed and remolded Transformers: Prime Deluxe First Edition Megatron figure into everyone's favorite beastly evil mastermind, mirrored below for viewing convenience.

Remember the deadline to get the this figure FREE with your membership is March 16th!

Credit(s): TFCC
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555843)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 7th, 2014 @ 10:46am CST
After Depth Charge, this will be our second Beast Wars: Uprising figure. 8)
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555845)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 7th, 2014 @ 10:51am CST
Sabrblade wrote:After Depth Charge, this will be our second Beast Wars: Uprising figure. 8)

And Transmutate will be the third. Somehow, I want them all...
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555846)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 7th, 2014 @ 10:55am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

And Transmutate will be the third. Somehow, I want them all...
Though, technically, these will be the third and fourth for me, personally, since I also own Cheetimus Primal's Dynobot custom. :mrgreen:
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555847)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 7th, 2014 @ 10:56am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

And Transmutate will be the third. Somehow, I want them all...

I'm willing to get Depth Charge and Rampage (maybe Transmutate too, if I like her enough) and shoehorn them into Classics. If Botanica is made into a toy, her as well. The rest of them are passes for me.
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555848)
Posted by rockman_fan on March 7th, 2014 @ 10:57am CST
stop making me want things.
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555855)
Posted by triKlops on March 7th, 2014 @ 11:14am CST
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555866)
Posted by Seibertron on March 7th, 2014 @ 11:58am CST
triKlops wrote:Great to see this coming to fruition; excellent idea for a repaint, especially after the good work with the Voyager repaint into Sharkticon Megatron.

Just for the sake of clarification, it's a deluxe class figure from the First Edition Megatron. I wasn't sure from your message if you were implying that this was a Voyager or not.
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555872)
Posted by Mkall on March 7th, 2014 @ 12:16pm CST
I look forward to slapping a 'con symbol on him.
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555873)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 7th, 2014 @ 12:20pm CST
Mkall wrote:I look forward to slapping a 'con symbol on him.

:CON: or :PREDACON: ?
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555874)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 7th, 2014 @ 12:21pm CST
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555877)
Posted by mooncake623 on March 7th, 2014 @ 12:24pm CST
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555878)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 7th, 2014 @ 12:29pm CST
damnit i really want this figure but im not dealing with TFCC
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555880)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 7th, 2014 @ 12:34pm CST
Seibertron wrote:

And to illustrate, plus size comparisons:

Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555881)
Posted by megatronus on March 7th, 2014 @ 12:36pm CST
mooncake623 wrote:I just resubscribed as a member to get this figure. Got nervous when they asked for my Credit Card info... fingers crossed.

I subscribed back in July 2013 so I could jump on the surplus Scourge figures from TFSS 1.0...

Does that mean if the TFSS 2.0 figures aren't done shipping by July 2014, I have to re-subscribe for the remainder of those figures to ship out to me?
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555882)
Posted by mooncake623 on March 7th, 2014 @ 12:36pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

And to illustrate, plus size comparisons:

I like the deluxe mold better anyway
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555883)
Posted by mooncake623 on March 7th, 2014 @ 12:41pm CST
megatronus wrote:

I have no clue. but these will probably ship one week before botcon. so should be safe.
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555884)
Posted by megatronus on March 7th, 2014 @ 12:55pm CST
mooncake623 wrote:
megatronus wrote:

That's good. I wasn't interested in 1.0 at first, and had to scramble to pick them up piece by piece (the ones I wanted, anyway). I'm glad I subscribed to 2.0; just hope they ship in time.

Also, back on topic - I LOVE what they did with this Rampage. What a great an excuse to integrate an awesome mold like this into my Classics collection.
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555886)
Posted by mooncake623 on March 7th, 2014 @ 1:01pm CST
megatronus wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
megatronus wrote:

I was going to just get this off ebay so I don't have to deal with TFCC, but I kind of want some of the 2.0 figures (chromedome and rewind) so I'll get the X for being a member and maybe if they make extras I can pick those up and cancel my horribly overpriced BBTS pre-orders.
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555891)
Posted by Manterax Prime on March 7th, 2014 @ 1:38pm CST
Still a no go for me. I'm sure the mold is good, but aside from the head, I just don't see Rampage in it.
If FunPub had waited and got permission to use the Sharkticon Megatron mold, I would've jumped at this guy. It would've suit Rampage a whole lot better than the smooth armored deluxe.
Re: TFCC 2014 Exclusive Protoform X (Rampage) Final Sample Figure (1555917)
Posted by Mkall on March 7th, 2014 @ 3:51pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Mkall wrote:I look forward to slapping a 'con symbol on him.

:CON: or :PREDACON: ?

Probably :CON:

I just don't have any room for my pre-BW figs, where this guy would've gone. Thus; I'll place him with my Decepticons just like Depth Charge is with my Autobots.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters-Smokescreen. Shipping is Free - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 53 minutes 27 seconds
NEW YEAR SELLING TRANSFORMERS G1 WHITE OPTIMUS PRIME REISSUE MISB COLLECTION - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 43 minutes 41 seconds
Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Salvage Figure. Best Price - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 48 minutes 51 seconds
1985 Transformers G1 Dinobot **SNARL** MIB 100% Complete w/ Box Excellent C8.5 - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 22 minutes 4 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave TRU Exclusive MP-02 !!! HTF - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 38 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Reveal The Shield Deluxe Turbo Tracks - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 48 minutes 10 seconds
NEW YEAR SETS Transformers G1 SUPERION Aerialbots & BUMBLEBEE Reissue MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 13 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Override - Sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 14 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents