TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images

Transformers News: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images

Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 8:55PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Auctions, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 42,825

As usual, a soon to be released figure has found it's way onto the auction site TaoBao. This time around it's TFCC's upcoming exclusive Animated Transtech Cheetor. This figure is still available for pre-order, unlike TFCC's other exclusive G2 Ramjet who sold out in less than 24 hours. The images from the auction have been mirrored below.

Credit(s): TaoBao

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220215)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 10th, 2011 @ 9:23pm CDT
I like everything except the head. It just looks strange when you look at it head on.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220219)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on May 10th, 2011 @ 9:28pm CDT
The eyes blend in w/the rest of the face much to easily. If you looked at him from a distance, you couldn't even tell he had eyes. He also needs more spots on his shoulders and near his feet. Meh.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220237)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on May 10th, 2011 @ 10:25pm CDT
Head's just off
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220243)
Posted by Rated X on May 10th, 2011 @ 10:56pm CDT
"This figure is still available for pre-order, unlike TFCC's other exclusive G2 Ramjet who sold out in less than 24 hours."

HINT :-?
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220250)
Posted by Covenant on May 10th, 2011 @ 11:24pm CDT
I like Cheetor. I like Cheeta spots. I like Transtech. And I like Animated.

I don't like this.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220252)
Posted by DJLazer on May 10th, 2011 @ 11:29pm CDT
i need this and animated blurr
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220262)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 10th, 2011 @ 11:54pm CDT
that is a really bad head sculpt, be better off hunting down a blurr repainting it and using a head off a beast wars or beast machines cheetor. Very disappointed with this one.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220275)
Posted by Anonymous. on May 11th, 2011 @ 12:25am CDT
Nice edition to my Blurr+Repaint Collection.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220285)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 11th, 2011 @ 12:57am CDT
Love it. Love everything about it.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220333)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 11th, 2011 @ 6:48am CDT
I would have preferred the non-organic, hexagonal spots of the concept art.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220337)
Posted by Counterpunch on May 11th, 2011 @ 7:08am CDT
Still looks like Pikachu.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220474)
Posted by NTESHFT on May 11th, 2011 @ 4:58pm CDT
The thing for me about this is I love the mold for this and the Animated Blurr too.I'm not too keen on the head of this one, myself, but I like the over all figure. It'll be a nice addition to my club and Con collection.....
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220671)
Posted by Vicalliose on May 12th, 2011 @ 12:50am CDT
Did anyone try to e-mail the Club to see if they planned on doing anything about the weak supply of G2 ramjets? I just don't feel right settling for this. :-(
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220761)
Posted by GuyIncognito on May 12th, 2011 @ 7:59am CDT
The odd coloration/placement of the eyes ruins the face, but otherwise it's a sweet figure.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220845)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on May 12th, 2011 @ 10:19am CDT
Looks like the supply left is holding steady at 20. I dunno if that means it did well or that it's gonna sit there for a while.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Takara Masterpiece MP-15 Rumble & Jaguar Cassettes With Coin new - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 49 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers TAKARA MP-21G Masterpiece Autobot Bumblebee G2 Ver. Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 17 minutes 53 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Animated TA-18 Snarl & TA-19 Swoop set - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 32 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers 2011 MOVIE DOTM Cyberverse Legion Class MEGATRON FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 6 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers G1 1989 HOT ROD PATROL MOSC complete micromaster - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 54 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Classics Henkei Electro Disruptor MIRAGE clear exclusive rare Japan - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 26 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Generations IDW Deluxe Class HOIST Autobot - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 43 minutes
Kaiyodo Revoltech No19 Transformers Optimus Prime Convoy Used complete in Box - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 29 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive