Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images

Transformers News: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images

Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 8:55PM CDT

Categories: Auctions, Collector's Club News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 38,123

As usual, a soon to be released figure has found it's way onto the auction site TaoBao. This time around it's TFCC's upcoming exclusive Animated Transtech Cheetor. This figure is still available for pre-order, unlike TFCC's other exclusive G2 Ramjet who sold out in less than 24 hours. The images from the auction have been mirrored below.

Credit(s): TaoBao
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220215)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 10th, 2011 @ 9:23pm CDT
I like everything except the head. It just looks strange when you look at it head on.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220219)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on May 10th, 2011 @ 9:28pm CDT
The eyes blend in w/the rest of the face much to easily. If you looked at him from a distance, you couldn't even tell he had eyes. He also needs more spots on his shoulders and near his feet. Meh.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220237)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on May 10th, 2011 @ 10:25pm CDT
Head's just off
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220243)
Posted by Rated X on May 10th, 2011 @ 10:56pm CDT
"This figure is still available for pre-order, unlike TFCC's other exclusive G2 Ramjet who sold out in less than 24 hours."

HINT :-?
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220250)
Posted by Covenant on May 10th, 2011 @ 11:24pm CDT
I like Cheetor. I like Cheeta spots. I like Transtech. And I like Animated.

I don't like this.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220252)
Posted by DJLazer on May 10th, 2011 @ 11:29pm CDT
i need this and animated blurr
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220262)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 10th, 2011 @ 11:54pm CDT
that is a really bad head sculpt, be better off hunting down a blurr repainting it and using a head off a beast wars or beast machines cheetor. Very disappointed with this one.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220275)
Posted by Blurrz on May 11th, 2011 @ 12:25am CDT
Nice edition to my Blurr+Repaint Collection.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220285)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 11th, 2011 @ 12:57am CDT
Love it. Love everything about it.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220333)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 11th, 2011 @ 6:48am CDT
I would have preferred the non-organic, hexagonal spots of the concept art.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220337)
Posted by Counterpunch on May 11th, 2011 @ 7:08am CDT
Still looks like Pikachu.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220474)
Posted by NTESHFT on May 11th, 2011 @ 4:58pm CDT
The thing for me about this is I love the mold for this and the Animated Blurr too.I'm not too keen on the head of this one, myself, but I like the over all figure. It'll be a nice addition to my club and Con collection.....
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220671)
Posted by Vicalliose on May 12th, 2011 @ 12:50am CDT
Did anyone try to e-mail the Club to see if they planned on doing anything about the weak supply of G2 ramjets? I just don't feel right settling for this. :-(
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220761)
Posted by GuyIncognito on May 12th, 2011 @ 7:59am CDT
The odd coloration/placement of the eyes ruins the face, but otherwise it's a sweet figure.
Re: TFCC Animated Transtech Cheetor In-Hand Images (1220845)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on May 12th, 2011 @ 10:19am CDT
Looks like the supply left is holding steady at 20. I dunno if that means it did well or that it's gonna sit there for a while.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars