TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image

Transformers News: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image

Friday, April 8th, 2011 6:42PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,265

The Official Transformers' Collector Club has posted a new image of their club exclusive G2 Ramjet in robot mode. Their headline states this is an image of a "final sample" so this is probably what we can expect the actual figure to look like, and yes those are stickers on his shoulders and feet! According to their website we can expect preorders for this guy to open later this month!

Credit(s): TFCC

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206693)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 8th, 2011 @ 6:46pm CDT
Really? Seriously? I was just fixing to post this :grin: :lol: .

Anyhoo...I don't have any of the botcon G2 stuff but I like seeker and this one looks pretty good. Will get it anyhow.
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206694)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 8th, 2011 @ 6:47pm CDT
Hehe, he looks like a pimp. But I don't see any Rob-T mode, some sort of pretender shell mode? :P
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206700)
Posted by Anonymous on April 8th, 2011 @ 6:55pm CDT
Are those... stickers?! Really? Stickers?! Oh, hell nah!
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206702)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on April 8th, 2011 @ 6:57pm CDT
will have to get this one in memory of my long lost G2 Ramjet
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206710)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:07pm CDT
I want one so bad to accompany my G2 Ramjet. I hope there is not a buying fiasco like P/CP.
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206719)
Posted by omega666 on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:14pm CDT
G2 :SICK:
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206736)
Posted by bionic_radical on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:42pm CDT
I really like it, just hope those aren't stickers...
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206737)
Posted by Mkall on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:43pm CDT
I'll get one for sure.

Can't wait.
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206738)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:44pm CDT
Wonder when pre-orders go up. I'll take one.
:BOT:
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206740)
Posted by onsanyo-con on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:46pm CDT
The stickers, THEY BURN!!! :BOOM:
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206744)
Posted by Sentinel Maximus on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:51pm CDT
I dunno,...I kept thinkin of this one. Not really a G2 person. Would accompany the 2010 Botcon Set very nicely
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206750)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 8th, 2011 @ 8:02pm CDT
Skyfire-5 wrote:Are those... stickers?! Really? Stickers?! Oh, hell nah!

onsanyo-con wrote:The stickers, THEY BURN!!! :BOOM:
bionic_radical wrote:I really like it, just hope those aren't stickers...

What's with all the sticker hate?
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206752)
Posted by _Anshin_ on April 8th, 2011 @ 8:04pm CDT
Man those colors make me think of Miami Vice...
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206753)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 8th, 2011 @ 8:06pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Skyfire-5 wrote:Are those... stickers?! Really? Stickers?! Oh, hell nah!

onsanyo-con wrote:The stickers, THEY BURN!!! :BOOM:
bionic_radical wrote:I really like it, just hope those aren't stickers...

What's with all the sticker hate?

The reactions are a little exaggerated but I can relate. Stickers just means more opportunity for bad placement sort of ruining the deco or being the same the thing as shoddy QC. I'm hoping that if those are indeed stickers, that they're not pre-applied. I can live with stickering it myself or not at all.
:BOT:
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206756)
Posted by onsanyo-con on April 8th, 2011 @ 8:12pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Skyfire-5 wrote:Are those... stickers?! Really? Stickers?! Oh, hell nah!

onsanyo-con wrote:The stickers, THEY BURN!!! :BOOM:
bionic_radical wrote:I really like it, just hope those aren't stickers...

What's with all the sticker hate?

As stated already the possibility of bad QC. I already have nightmares of when i picked up my turbo tracks and the rub sign was half lifted off and dry, and really off center. Maybe just mine though.
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206768)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on April 8th, 2011 @ 8:27pm CDT
Too bad he isn't the freebie coming out
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206781)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on April 8th, 2011 @ 8:58pm CDT
G2, or at least it's colour stylings, should remain in the past. He's like robot corduroy, blech! :SICK:
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206782)
Posted by Dagon on April 8th, 2011 @ 9:00pm CDT
Any members think they could maybe middle man one of these for ol'Dagon? The registration date completely snuck up on me, and I'd love to get one of these, if anyone could grab an extra. I'll pay the regular price, not no 200% increase like P/CP was going for.
PM me?
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206790)
Posted by Rated X on April 8th, 2011 @ 9:33pm CDT
Ill be getting one. If the labels are messed up, doesnt Reprolabels have a ramjet set with the majority of the labels ??? (minus his name on the side of the jet which nobody likes anyways)
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206805)
Posted by Diem on April 8th, 2011 @ 10:09pm CDT
I thought Dirge was the only seeker I liked.

I was so wrong.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers OMEGA SUPREME *Complete In Box* *Vintage 1985 G1* - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 47 minutes 36 seconds
MEGATRON Assembly Sheet Transformers G1 Vintage 1984 Hasbro Great Condition - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 8 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Universe SNARL New RARE RID - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 25 minutes 9 seconds
Hasbro Transformers G1 Astrotrain triple changer reissue - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 41 minutes 39 seconds
NEW IN PACK 2001 Transformers RID Robots in Disguise LEVEL 1 X-Brawn SCOURGE - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 59 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HASBRO MOVIE 2007 LEADER CLASS BRAWL NEW MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 6 minutes 1 second
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS LEGENDS CLASS SHOCKWAVE NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 52 minutes 5 seconds
MISB Transformers MASTERPIECE MP-17 PROWL AUTHENTIC 1ST PROD RUN - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 22 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016