TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow

Transformers News: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow

Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 3:36PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,227

The Official Transformers Collectors' Club store will be reopened tomorrow around noon. The 2012 Transformers Club Exclusive Runamuck ($32.00) and 2012 BotCon Souvenir Combo Pack of Octopunch and Spinister ($110.00) will be available, but limited to one each per customer.

TFCC wrote:Hello all,

Tomorrow (Thursday) we are going to give the new server it's final test by turing on the products for you to order. We will be turning on the left over BotCon products, Runamuck, and other club items around noon CDT tomorrow.

Please note that you will be limited to ONE Runamuck and ONE Convention Pack (below) until we see how demand goes. DO NOT PLACE a second order until we allow you, as we can see all of our orders by member and will cancel the order and charge a cancellation fee. WE WILL CANCEL ALL of your orders if you place a second one. This includes the few people that through the first time we turned the products on.

2012 Transformers Club Exclusive Runamuck (1 pc) $32.00

2012 BotCon Souvenir Combo Pack (Octopunch & Spinister 2pk, 2012 Comic Program, Trading Card Set) 4 pcs $110.00

We want to ensure that as many people as possible are able to get these pieces first hand without having to go to the secondary market. IF WE DON"T SELL OUT, as soon as the flurry abates, we will remove the limits.

I'll send out another email and we will tweet when the product is live.

Thanks for your patience!

Brian
Credit(s): TFCC
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404148)
Posted by mattwhite924 on July 25th, 2012 @ 3:53pm CDT
Any bets on how long it will take for the new system to go down?
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404159)
Posted by xyl360 on July 25th, 2012 @ 4:21pm CDT
mattwhite924 wrote:Any bets on how long it will take for the new system to go down?

You think it's actually going to come online in the first place :P?

All kidding aside, I'm very glad to see this type of attitude coming from the Club:
[quote]DO NOT PLACE a second order until we allow you, as we can see all of our orders by member and will cancel the order and charge a cancellation fee. WE WILL CANCEL ALL of your orders if you place a second one. This includes the few people that through the first time we turned the products on.[/quote]
[quote]We want to ensure that as many people as possible are able to get these pieces first hand without having to go to the secondary market.[/quote]

It's about damn time on both of the above counts. I hope other stores and online shops start doing the same with exclusives. I'm tired of the secondary market serving as a monopolist price gouge for the ebayers.

[quote]IF WE DON"T SELL OUT, as soon as the flurry abates, we will remove the limits.[/quote]Amen, that's fair. Give those who aren't scalpers a chance, then let the bulk buyers in.
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404170)
Posted by jamarmiller on July 25th, 2012 @ 4:31pm CDT
I wish I had missed out on rumamuch and rumabout

my boy would have loved them
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404172)
Posted by redoutlander on July 25th, 2012 @ 4:32pm CDT
32 min..... and the system will crash (and all figures will be sold out). This is my first year as a member. I haven’t been able to buy any figures cuz the club has been down for 8 months and when it comes up they are sold out in a jiffy. I don't want to pay 250% through a secondary store. that's why i'm a club member.
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404180)
Posted by jamarmiller on July 25th, 2012 @ 4:55pm CDT
I dont suppose any club members here could buy that Runmuck for me ( well actually for my little boy ) ?

He isnt interested in next years figure ( depthcharge ) or I would just join the club myself and buy it.

I need to try and track down a Runabout ( aka Overrun for him too but that is unlikely do to the cost on ebay )
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404186)
Posted by Stormrider on July 25th, 2012 @ 5:11pm CDT
I forgot all about TFCC. It's been a while. I appreciate their new policy and hope tomorrow has been worth the wait.
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404195)
Posted by Anonymous on July 25th, 2012 @ 6:33pm CDT
Well there goes my opportunity to get that Octopunch/Spinister set. Cause I doubt it'll still be there when August starts...
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404199)
Posted by Mkall on July 25th, 2012 @ 7:02pm CDT
Wasn't their figure subscription supposed to have started, like, a month ago?

I may never get an Ultra Mammoth at this rate :(
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404239)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 25th, 2012 @ 10:21pm CDT
I don't want the figures. I just want the magazines (trying to catch up on those I've missed).
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404272)
Posted by xyl360 on July 26th, 2012 @ 1:48am CDT
Mkall wrote:Wasn't their figure subscription supposed to have started, like, a month ago?

I may never get an Ultra Mammoth at this rate :(

Don't say that!

I MUST have Ultra Mammoth. One of the best molds ever in a color scheme originally reserved for a Lucky Draw version of the figure (there's a blue Lucky Draw Big Convoy) that looks totally amazing must be added to my collection.
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404274)
Posted by AutobotCliffjumper on July 26th, 2012 @ 2:06am CDT
LoL....everyone should just sign on and crash their site one more time...I'm only half kidding lol :lol:
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404369)
Posted by mattwhite924 on July 26th, 2012 @ 9:08am CDT
Well, looks like they have some Bot Shots up on the store. That's about it, but it's a start.
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404458)
Posted by wrw311 on July 26th, 2012 @ 11:52am CDT
In notorious club fashion Im willing to bet these DO NOT go on sale today. But hey there is always hope. :sad: :BOOM:
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404482)
Posted by duo_maxwell_1017 on July 26th, 2012 @ 12:47pm CDT
Had a little trouble ordering stuff website wouldnt redirect to the correct site. Ended up call TFCC and talked to an awesome lady there who took my order right over the phone!! Props to TFCC customer service. Cant wait to get my stuff in the mail!!! I got Runamuck, Octopunch and Spinster, both lithographs, the botcon poster and comic and a Botcon t-shirt!! :BOT: :BOT:
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404485)
Posted by youngku on July 26th, 2012 @ 12:57pm CDT
The TCC store is open now. I went on and put a BOTCON 2012 Spinister and Octopunch set in my cart and tried to check out. Unfortunately, I got a web page error. So, I called directly and had them put the order in for me with no problems!
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404487)
Posted by wrw311 on July 26th, 2012 @ 1:00pm CDT
I have been Wowed!
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404496)
Posted by mattwhite924 on July 26th, 2012 @ 1:21pm CDT
Well, I stand corrected. The store is still up and seems to be doing fine.
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404509)
Posted by STngAR on July 26th, 2012 @ 1:55pm CDT
Well i renewed my membership and ordered Runamuck without any problems. Hopefully my credit info stays safe. :PRAY: :MAXIMAL:
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404565)
Posted by xyl360 on July 26th, 2012 @ 4:31pm CDT
Anyone else notice there is no 'Sign Off' or 'Log Off' etc. option/button/link anywhere? That's kinda carpy.

Clear your temp files if you're logging on from a shared computer everyone ;).
Re: TFCC Store Reopens Tomorrow (1404600)
Posted by Stormrider on July 26th, 2012 @ 7:07pm CDT

I may never get an Ultra Mammoth at this rate :(

Yes, you can. Just keep renewing your subscription until it gets released. :P

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Action Figure - Time Remaining: 18 days 15 hours 39 minutes 4 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Armada Super Class Optimus Prime with Sparkplug, MISB MISP - Time Remaining: 19 days 13 hours 25 minutes 16 seconds
Hasbro Transformers RTS Reveal the Shield Generations Turbo Tracks MIP - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 55 minutes 14 seconds
MOTORMASTER LOOSE From Menasor Box Set Transformers Combiner Wars Generation G2 - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 11 minutes 44 seconds
Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Generations Deluxe Class: SERGEANT KUP Action Figure - Time Remaining: 19 days 21 hours 58 minutes 6 seconds
Vintage G1 TRANSFORMERS Springer Near COMPLETE  HASBRO, 1986 Triple changer - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 43 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Movie Premium Edition Barricade and Frenzy - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 13 minutes 40 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Universe 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime MISP MISB - Time Remaining: 18 days 10 hours 29 minutes
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016