TFCC Subscription Service Launched!

Transformers News: TFCC Subscription Service Launched!

Friday, August 17th, 2012 5:40PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables, Collector's Club News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 54,747

The Official Transformers Collector Club has launched the all new Club Exclusive Figure Subscription Service! You can now log into the Club and order all 6 figures which include Jackpot a repaint of Animated Jazz, Circuit from Hunt For the Decepticons Lockdown, G1 Breakdown from Universe Sideswipe, Slipstream retooled from Transformers Prime Starscream, Scourge from the Reveal the Shield Optimus Prime and Ultra Mammoth the Magnus variation of Big Convoy from Beast Wars! The options provided by the new format allow you to preorder all, one or multiples of each figure. The new system also helps prevent figure sell outs. Click HERE to head over to the TFCC to get your orders in now!

TFCC Subscription Service Launched!

TFCC Subscription Service Launched!

TFCC Subscription Service Launched!

TFCC Subscription Service Launched!

TFCC Subscription Service Launched!

TFCC Subscription Service Launched!
Credit(s): Transformersclub.com
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410833)
Posted by Mkall on August 17th, 2012 @ 6:11pm CDT
Dammit TFCC, yet again you launch something on the 11th hour before a weekend, which means if something goes wrong, then we have to wait until Monday and fume about it.

That said as soon as I'm reunited with my wallet tomorrow, I'll be signing up ASAP.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410835)
Posted by xyl360 on August 17th, 2012 @ 6:13pm CDT
STngAR wrote:[color=#4000FF]Ultra Mammoth shall be mine.

My Beast Wars tick is ticking out of control [/color]:MAXIMAL:

Muahahahaha, yessss! I'm with you, I loves me some Beast Wars and this is one of my favorite TF molds of all time :)!

I signed up and paid. Pricey, but I think it's worth it.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410836)
Posted by Depthcharge27 on August 17th, 2012 @ 6:14pm CDT
so.. this capatch is so annoying.. and it wont let me in... :( def frustrating right now!!!
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410837)
Posted by craggy on August 17th, 2012 @ 6:17pm CDT

Hmmm, those 3rd party products don't looks so bad price-wise now.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410839)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 17th, 2012 @ 6:19pm CDT
That Slipstream! :shock: :shock: :shock: Sllliiiiiiiippppstreeeeaaaaaam.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410841)
Posted by xyl360 on August 17th, 2012 @ 6:20pm CDT
craggy wrote:Just to clarify, for someone based in the UK, there'd be the normal Club sub price (with the various magazines and Depth Charge included) plus the international shipping charge on top of that, plus the exclusive figure subscription charge (which as I read it means 1 of each figure, you can't pick and choose, or order multiples of individual figures) and then the international shipping charge for those plus the optional insurance to guarantee they ever send anything?

Hmmm, those 3rd party products don't looks so bad price-wise now.

That is correct, but the one saving grace for collectors overseas is that a member may order an unlimited number of subscription sets (but you must buy them all as a set so it's full price for multiples).

Hopefully that means that some will buy many sets and overload the aftermarket with them so the prices are reasonable (and shipping would certainly be less ;)).

It also means that members can pay non-members to order sets for them, so ordering in groups in the UK would not be a bad idea at all.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410852)
Posted by Heavy B on August 17th, 2012 @ 6:55pm CDT

See him soon on ebay...
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410855)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on August 17th, 2012 @ 6:59pm CDT
steelcity1990 wrote:I honestly only want 2 out of all those figures so i think im going to pass up on this.

Ditto.
$42 for membership.
$285 for 6-figure subscription
$53-something for cheapest shipping

for two figures (even selling the other four figures)… :-? hmmmmm.

I'm assuming BBTS will be doing these same way they're doing the G.I. Joe ones.
I'll wait it out. :-$
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410863)
Posted by daimchoc on August 17th, 2012 @ 7:17pm CDT
tl;dr

So, how can we order single figures? We'd have to wait for the subscription program to finish? I don't need all 6 figures.... I just want Scourge.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410867)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 17th, 2012 @ 7:28pm CDT
daimchoc wrote:tl;dr

eBay?
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410872)
Posted by Mkall on August 17th, 2012 @ 7:48pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
daimchoc wrote:tl;dr

eBay?

Buy a leftover on the TFCC store? Maybe BBTS will stock them individually like they did with the GI Joe sub figures.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410874)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on August 17th, 2012 @ 8:03pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:ARGH, too broke. Won't be able to get. All I wanted was scourge ANYWAY, but it dosn't matter.

See him soon on ebay...

Ditto...or with any luck BBTS or some other site...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410880)
Posted by craggy on August 17th, 2012 @ 8:18pm CDT
just looked at the full Ts&Cs...International Orders: they want a photocopy of my credit card, front and back and of photo ID. They can GTFO.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410882)
Posted by Brakethrough on August 17th, 2012 @ 8:34pm CDT
Well, that was anticlimactic. Guess I'll wait to find Breakdown on his own, or maybe pool up with a few fellow Canadians.

For those hoping to find Scourge individually, best of luck. Seems like he's the one everyone's salivating over and I don't doubt he'll be going for a heap of cash on eBay.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410885)
Posted by Aeravon on August 17th, 2012 @ 8:40pm CDT
That you can't buy individuals is a mess. Just shy of 50 dollars a figure, not including shipping and membership fees... No. Just no. Do not want. =;
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410886)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 17th, 2012 @ 8:41pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:or with any luck BBTS or some other site...'nuff said!

speak of the devil. I just looked and they already have pre-orders for all of them. Scourge Slipstream and breakdown are $89, Ultra Mammoth $139, and the rest are $64
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410889)
Posted by Sentinel Maximus on August 17th, 2012 @ 8:43pm CDT
Damn these are solid :sad: My wallet can't keep this up :BANG_HEAD:

Just finished buying the Joe fig Subscrip.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410891)
Posted by Ironhide/Starscream on August 17th, 2012 @ 8:47pm CDT
Slipstream! :KREMZEEK:
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410900)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 17th, 2012 @ 9:11pm CDT
Breakdown is now $79.99 and Ultra Mammoth is $129.99
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Launched! (1410905)
Posted by GetRightRobot on August 17th, 2012 @ 9:47pm CDT
I must have ultra mammoth. I just love that figure. I've ordered them, but used a prepaid VISA for the purchase. Hopefully, there will be no trainwrecks...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial