TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image

Transformers News: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image

Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 4:05PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,326

The Official Transformers Collectors' Club has tweeted an image of three of their upcoming subscription service figures, Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown. These are just samples and not the final figures. Details regarding the subscription service have yet to be revealed, but we'll be sure to post them as soon as they become available. Check out the image below.

Update: TFCC has shared a robot mode image of the Breakdown sample via their facebook page. According to one of their responses to the image details regarding the subscription service should be revealed over the next couple of days.

TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image

TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image
Credit(s): daimchoc, TFCC

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1409952)
Posted by craggy on August 14th, 2012 @ 4:12pm CDT
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1409958)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 14th, 2012 @ 4:36pm CDT
craggy wrote:ooh, Circuit is hideous! I love him! The other two are unsurprising, but appear to be well done, in those modes at least. I'm still grumpy that Hasbro couldn't give us Scourge though.

Personally, I think they all look pretty good. Bring on Slipstream and Ultra Mammoth!
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1409960)
Posted by Rated X on August 14th, 2012 @ 4:53pm CDT
I want em all except that stupid mammoth. Ive been had G1 Breakdown (CHMS) so it's no big big deal to me. And Scourge wont really be Scourge until they release a black repaint of Battle Tanker. Either way Im all in. :CON:
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1409964)
Posted by Mkall on August 14th, 2012 @ 5:06pm CDT
I'm excited for most of these figs except for Slipstream and Jackpot. I'm sure there will be someone willing to take them off my hands.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1409966)
Posted by gothsaurus on August 14th, 2012 @ 5:14pm CDT
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1409968)
Posted by Mkall on August 14th, 2012 @ 5:16pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:Not excited about Slipstream!!??? Yeah, someone will snatch that up off of you quick.

I had a custom made using the classics seeker mold some time back which I'm quite happy with.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1409970)
Posted by zodconvoy on August 14th, 2012 @ 5:22pm CDT
I'm liking Scourge and Circuit and am looking forward to Slipstream but I'm not interested in noncombining Stunticons I'm sorry to say. Ultra Mammoth is... undecided. I have the mold twice already and it was never really one of my favorites.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1409980)
Posted by necr0blivion on August 14th, 2012 @ 6:03pm CDT
I was hoping we'd get this type of news soon, since the Joe subscription info is already out. I'm hoping Breakdown is the first release, but will not begrudge anyone if he's not.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1409987)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on August 14th, 2012 @ 6:58pm CDT
ohhhh hell yeah, cant wait to get these. scourge, breakdown and slipstream. all others are a pass.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1409999)
Posted by njb902 on August 14th, 2012 @ 7:54pm CDT
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1410009)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 14th, 2012 @ 9:00pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Right, :RENEGADE: makes him Car Robot Black Convoy, :CON: makes him RiD Scourge, gotcha.
Even though his toys had :CON: marks, Scourge the character still had :RENEGADE: marks in the cartoon.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1410013)
Posted by tmk9883 on August 14th, 2012 @ 9:14pm CDT
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1410015)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 14th, 2012 @ 9:28pm CDT
tmk9883 wrote:Are these just items only available from TFCC or the free figure(s). If one of them isnt the free one, any idea when that will be announced?
It was announced way back at BotCon that the free figure for next year would be Depth Charge.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1410016)
Posted by tmk9883 on August 14th, 2012 @ 9:32pm CDT
Cool, I guess I missed that.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1410018)
Posted by craggy on August 14th, 2012 @ 9:53pm CDT
Depth Charge is really pretty nice. We could have used some of that pink on Skyquake.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1410023)
Posted by r3devi7 on August 14th, 2012 @ 10:13pm CDT
Well, I see no reason to renew. Nice, but not good enough.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1410028)
Posted by Savage on August 14th, 2012 @ 10:36pm CDT
I'm pretty excited for all the subscription figures, except Circuit. I really don't give two hoots about him.

The TFPrime Seeker design is just perfect for Slipstream.
Scourge will be nice, since I acquired Car Robots Black Convoy at Botcon 2012.
Depthcharge brings back my affection for Beast Wars.
Jackpot, because I love seeing Action Master only characters finally getting transformable figures.
Breakdown will go nicely with HTS Dragstrip...
Now if only they'd do Classics versions for the rest of the Stunticons.
And Ultra Mammoth is just plain FUN.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1410029)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 14th, 2012 @ 10:43pm CDT
Savage wrote:Depthcharge brings back my affection for Beast Wars.
He's next year's convention's free figure.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1410037)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 14th, 2012 @ 11:29pm CDT
njb902 wrote:I really hate when they use 1 name for 2 distinct characters. scourge is galvatron's lackey not some random con semi.

Hate to break it to you, but there are 4 Scourges: space [strike]bathtub[/strike] ship Scourge, black Optimus repaint Scourge, Transmetal locust Scourge, and 3-headed dragon Scourge.
Personally I think the name "Scourge" fits them all, but whatevers...

I'm kinda disappointed Scourge isn't a retail repaint, but I think that's mostly because he's the 3rd convention/club exclusive use of the mold within a year. That, and the original, being an RtS figure, really didn't get that much saturation in stores around here.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service Scourge, Circuit, and Breakdown Sample Image (1410040)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 14th, 2012 @ 11:37pm CDT
OMG Scourge. I wonder how pricey these things will be. If I can't afford to joing up/pay for shipping I have a friend who's offered to pick one up for me if he's able to order more than one.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Loose Lot 11 Figures Megatron Optimus Bumble Bee - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 59 minutes 31 seconds
MIB Transformers Masterpiece Starscream USA Edition TAKARA TOMY Japanese robot - Time Remaining: 8 days 33 minutes 41 seconds
Megatron Transformers Prime Beast Hunters  Voyager Class Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 10 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Movie 2007 Offroad Ironhide Allspark Power Voyager MISB New Sealed - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 19 minutes 19 seconds
SDCC 2016 EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS DECEPTICON SOUNDWAVE TABLET - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 10 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers 1988 G1 Pretenders: Landmine *missing belt one rifle accessory - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 19 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers 1988 G1 Powermasters: Joyride *figure only - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 22 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Power Surge Optimus Prime - Ready to Ship - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 24 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive