Transformers News: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 12:08PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Press Releases, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 30,764

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The EXCLUSIVE Transformers Figure Subscription Service in underway!

Fort Worth, TX – August 21st, 2012 – Fun Publications, Inc., licensee for Hasbro’s official Transformers Collectors’ Club (The TCC), is thrilled to announce that they have begun taking orders for the all-new Transformers Figure Subscription Service!

When Transformers Club members sign-up for this exciting new Subscription Service (TFSS) they will receive a LIMITED EDITION exclusive figure each month for six months. These are only available through the TCC Subscription Service from Fun Publications, Inc. for a limited time.

The TFSS, consisting of Scourge, Circuit, Breakdown, Slipstream, Jackpot and Ultra Mammoth, is only available to club members. This service is an optional feature and is not included in the cost of the annual TCC membership. Deadline for signing up is midnight, CT September 10th.

For more information on The TCC and the TFSS, please visit http://transformersclub.com/
Credit(s): TFCC
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1412060)
Posted by xyl360 on August 21st, 2012 @ 1:14pm CDT
Yep, already signed up and already got my confirmation email for my subscription.

I can't wait to start getting the bots :D!

...oh yeah, and BRING ON ULTRA MAMMOTH!!!! :)
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1414947)
Posted by Stockade on August 30th, 2012 @ 12:00pm CDT
I'm very much considering signing up for this, but does anyone know if TFCC takes checks instead of credit cards? I send them an email over two days ago and no reply from them about it. If anyone can let me know about this, that would be great.
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418655)
Posted by El Duque on September 10th, 2012 @ 8:47am CDT
REMINDER: Today is last day to sign up for TFCC's new subscription service. The set features Scourge, Circuit, Breakdown, Slipstream, Jackpot, and Ultra Mammoth, who will be shipped in random order. If you want to participate you have until midnight central time. Click here to sign up!

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418665)
Posted by Trikeboy on September 10th, 2012 @ 9:15am CDT
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418666)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on September 10th, 2012 @ 9:17am CDT
So, so tempted by this. But, in the end, I just couldn't do it. Lack of shelf space means that half of these guys wouldn't get displayed at all in my collection. And it's just too little time for me to really save up for it.

Had TFCC announced their prices early on, I may have saved up and gotten it. But they didn't so I may yet get the ones I want (Slipstream and, maybe, Scourge) at ... *shudders* ... after market prices.
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418669)
Posted by Autobot032 on September 10th, 2012 @ 9:20am CDT
Wait. You have to be a member of TFCC before you can even gain access to this subscription service? Holy... That price is ridiculous!
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418673)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 10th, 2012 @ 9:31am CDT
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418674)
Posted by daimchoc on September 10th, 2012 @ 9:40am CDT
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418684)
Posted by xyl360 on September 10th, 2012 @ 10:02am CDT
Trikeboy wrote:Not being a member and considering the price of joining for overseas customers, coupled with the fact I only really want one of the toys listed (Slipstream) I can't justify spending so much on one deluxe toy that isn't essential really. Are people able to order more than one of a specific figure of do you have to sign up for a full set if you want two. If I could work out a deal with someone to order two Slipstreams, is that possible?

Sadly no, they force you to purchase a second subscription if you want doubles of any figure, so it's all 6 or nothing, you can't buy multiples of a single figure.
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418689)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on September 10th, 2012 @ 10:18am CDT
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418694)
Posted by Mkall on September 10th, 2012 @ 10:26am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:*sigh* It's been ten days since I signed up and have STILL not received any blasted confirmation email! I've emailed the Club about this THREE times, but they've given me no replies! :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

Have you tried calling them? There's a phone number on their "contact us" page and there always seems to be someone around during business days.
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418695)
Posted by Mkall on September 10th, 2012 @ 10:29am CDT
Banjo-Tron wrote:Is the uptake on these not what they had hoped? Reminder emails and now reminders on Seibertron. If more than 1/3 of these figures didn't suck they might have had more luck.

They've always sent out reminders on all their services - Botcon, membership cutoff dates, previous exclusive figure releases. You're probably reading too much into this, although I would be interested in hearing the final subscription tally
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418701)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 10th, 2012 @ 10:54am CDT

Maybe they aren't sending out confirmation emails concerning the subscription service anymore. I haven't recieved one and know of several people who haven't got one either but the order shows in my order history and my card was charged.
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418702)
Posted by xyl360 on September 10th, 2012 @ 10:56am CDT
Mkall wrote:

Agreed. I figure they're doing this as a courtesy, especially considering that they opened up access to subscribing much later than they'd initially planned (all the server/store issues leading up to it etc.) so they probably just want to make certain all of their members are well aware of the deadline since the sets are made to order.
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418705)
Posted by daimchoc on September 10th, 2012 @ 11:03am CDT
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418706)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 10th, 2012 @ 11:03am CDT
xyl360 wrote:
Mkall wrote:

Others on the Internet have reported having received their confirmation emails on this from the club.
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418761)
Posted by Heavy B on September 10th, 2012 @ 5:08pm CDT
Damnit, All I want is Scourge (and MAYBE Ultra Mammaoth). But I have to get ALL SIX? Screw that.
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418767)
Posted by STngAR on September 10th, 2012 @ 5:28pm CDT

I haven't got an email either but if you sign in to the subscription service site and scroll all the way down and click the my account button on the left it should have your invoice and 6 shipping links. :MAXIMAL:
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418780)
Posted by redoutlander on September 10th, 2012 @ 6:31pm CDT
Yea I wonder what the total count is. I ordered on the 8th and it was just under 4000. I'm glad they gave a couple of weeks to let us jump in. I usuly miss out on this kinda stuff.
Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10 (1418792)
Posted by KNM2012 on September 10th, 2012 @ 7:46pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
xyl360 wrote:
Mkall wrote:

However, you need to remember that TFCC is sending out the emails both individually and in the order they have received/confirmed these orders. It is unfortunate, but you should always assume that you will get these kind of emails within a period of 1-5 days. And in most cases, unless you have a concern, it is best to contact them around 5-7 days after they are said to start sending out the emails. >:oP

Besides... I had the issue where I ordered "2010" Predaking from TFsource.com, and my credit/debit card company called me saying that this order was declined. And then the store site said "sold out" on the item (I ordered the "mint" box) as a whole. And this resulted in me contacting both a few days later, and found that the result in my favor.

Point being is that if you have something that says your order went through, then it means that you will receive said email confirmation at a later date. If you do not get it by the end of the week, then check up on that email. Otherwise, just stay calm and Autobot on. 8)

Ending Soon On eBay

RAMJET D-04 • C9 • 100% COMPLETE • TRANSFORMERS TAKARA HENKEI CLASSICS - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 59 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Go! Autobot G11 Hunter Optimus Prime Takara Tomy Action Figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 15 hours 45 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Prime First Edition OPTIMUS PRIME Clear Ver. Limited Edition MISB - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 15 minutes 29 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers UNITED Autobot Scientist PERCEPTOR Action Figure MISB - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 26 seconds
Japan Ultra Rare Takara Transformers G1 Blitz Wing vintage item For Collectors - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 38 seconds
Japan Ultra Rare Takara Transformers G1 D-83 Terrorcons Blot For Collectors MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 45 minutes 38 seconds
Takara Transformers Super Link SC-10 Rodimus Convoy Action Figure JapanRare MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 15 minutes 33 seconds
Rare TAKARA TRANSFORMERS G1 C-310 God Ginrai Reprinted Edition Action Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 45 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory