TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago

Transformers News: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago

Tuesday, December 31st, 2013 9:51AM CST

Category: Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,600

Just in from our friends at TFcon, they've announced they well be bringing the event to Chicago in 2014! The event will be held October 24th to 26th, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Chicago. Stay tuned for more info.

Save the dates! TFcon – The world’s largest fan-run Transformers convention is travelling to America the weekend of October 24th to 26th, 2014. TFcon USA will take place at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Chicago to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Transformers. Discounted hotel block information will be available shortly. Dealer bookings and registration information will also be available in the near future. We hope you can join us for this historic event.
Credit(s): TFcon

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538554)
Posted by Bed Bugs on December 31st, 2013 @ 10:23am CST
I will be there! Finally a top caliber TF Convention comes back to the Upper Midwest!
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538559)
Posted by Mkall on December 31st, 2013 @ 10:30am CST
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538560)
Posted by Shadowstream on December 31st, 2013 @ 10:34am CST
+ Driving distance
- A location I never want to go near
- worst possible time of year

2014 is setting up to be the most frustrating year of my entire life...
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538568)
Posted by WildcatOn3 on December 31st, 2013 @ 11:00am CST
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538583)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 31st, 2013 @ 12:15pm CST
Mkall wrote:It's good to see them expand into the US. I suspect with many people frustrated at Botcon, that this will be a very popular convention.

You suspect correctly. Unless the BotCon set is an absolute knockout, I'm passing on it this year. I do want to go to a convention, and I heard good things about TFCon. I also have never been to Chicago and it's half the distance that Pasadena is. So, given further information, I think I may just go to this convention instead of BotCon.
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538586)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 31st, 2013 @ 12:28pm CST

I'm still waiting for one to come somewhere at least close to the East coast.
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538593)
Posted by Seibertron on December 31st, 2013 @ 12:52pm CST
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538594)
Posted by Seibertron on December 31st, 2013 @ 12:53pm CST
For you history buffs out there ... this is where BotCon 1996 was held (my first BotCon) and right next door to where OTFCC 2003 and 2004 were held.
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538603)
Posted by Bed Bugs on December 31st, 2013 @ 1:28pm CST
SlyTF1 wrote:

I'm still waiting for one to come somewhere at least close to the East coast.

Charticon in Charlotte, NC is on the East Coast and a damn fun convention to go to. I went this year. :)

If that's not close enough, you also have NJCC, NYCC, and Retrocon.
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538608)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on December 31st, 2013 @ 1:50pm CST
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538611)
Posted by Bed Bugs on December 31st, 2013 @ 2:03pm CST
welcometothedarksyde wrote:So is there still going to be a TFcon in Toronto? Because I just moved close-by and wanted to go

July 11th - 13th in Toronto.
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538617)
Posted by ScottyP on December 31st, 2013 @ 2:15pm CST
Seibertron wrote:Well this is awesome. That's 10 minutes from my house. I might look into being a dealer at the show as well. Can't wait to see everyone!

Sooo, 2014 will have the first ever Seibertron.com slumber party?
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538624)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 31st, 2013 @ 3:04pm CST
Man am I ever happy I can talk about this now. Been keeping my big trap shit for long enough! Can't wait to bring the Canadian heat to Chicago!

Lots more surprises in store!
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538657)
Posted by fonziechavez on December 31st, 2013 @ 6:23pm CST
I think I shall save a lot of money for this. Gotta make a >:oP list of my must have figures & hope to have a lot of fun meeting all of my fellow Transformers fans. :CON:
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538670)
Posted by Savage on December 31st, 2013 @ 7:31pm CST
Sweet! Count me in! Who needs Botcon??! :P
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538686)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 31st, 2013 @ 8:49pm CST
Meh, still hoping to go to BotCon, but if it doesn't work out, I'll keep it in mind.

Hey Seibs... can I stay at your house if I end up going? ;;)
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538699)
Posted by Vile MK III on December 31st, 2013 @ 9:46pm CST
ScottyP wrote:

Sooo, 2014 will have the first ever Seibertron.com slumber party?

A Sleep Over podcast episode??? :KREMZEEK:
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538701)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 31st, 2013 @ 9:49pm CST
Vile MK III wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

Sooo, 2014 will have the first ever Seibertron.com slumber party?

A Sleep Over podcast episode??? :KREMZEEK:

I'd be down with that. :lol:
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1538987)
Posted by rockman_fan on January 2nd, 2014 @ 2:45pm CST
WOOOOOOO! FINALLY! a con i can GO to! :grin:
Re: TFcon USA announced: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago (1540113)
Posted by Delicon on January 7th, 2014 @ 6:33pm CST
I have been talking to lot of people about this. It sounds like there will be a great Seibertronian turnout and I am pumped to see a lot of friends I haven't been able to catch up with in person for a while

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Parts 1988 DOUBLEDEALER SKAR bat powermaster MINT - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 11 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers G1 1989 STARSCREAM classic pretender hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 7 days 6 hours 22 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers G1 Astrotrain 100% Complete - Triple Changer - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 13 minutes
Transformers G1 Kickback Incomplete - Insecticons - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 43 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers G1 Divebomb + Upgrade Incomplete - Predacons/ Predaking - Time Remaining: 7 days 20 hours 45 minutes 8 seconds
Takara Tomy Mp-24 Star Saber Transformers Masterpiece Cybertron Commander Bandai - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 19 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers G1 1985 vintage WHEELJACK hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 49 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Custom Kreon BUMBLEBEE - COLLECTION 1 Kre-O A6087 / A5413 Asst - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 51 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive