Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

TFSS 1.0 Breakdown Available @ the Club Store

Transformers News: TFSS 1.0 Breakdown Available @ the Club Store

Saturday, October 12th, 2013 7:37AM CDT

Categories: Collector's Club News, Toy News
Posted by: Mindmaster   Views: 17,979

Want the Transformers Subscription Service Breakdown figure without the hassle of buying the other six? Now you can! Seibertron user Sabrblade alerted us that Breakdown, like the previous exclusive figures before, is now available for purchase individually at the Collector's Club store! Visit and purchase your TFSS Breakdown here!

Undecided about getting Breakdown? Make your decision by stopping by the Seibertron galleries and make a decision there!
Credit(s): Transformers Collectors' Club, Seibertron.com user Sabrblade

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFSS 1.0 Breakdown Available @ the Club Store (1523495)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on October 12th, 2013 @ 2:15pm CDT
Sorry TFCC, FansProject beat you to it.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Breakdown Available @ the Club Store (1523497)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on October 12th, 2013 @ 2:30pm CDT
Re: TFSS 1.0 Breakdown Available @ the Club Store (1523506)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 12th, 2013 @ 3:26pm CDT
Banjo-Tron wrote:Plus this is a real smack in the mouth for the poor saps who laid out for the full subscription service to get this figure. I expect nothing better from TFCC, which is why they will never get my money again.

Not really, they said from the beginning that extras would be sold in the club store of all the figs.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Breakdown Available @ the Club Store (1523511)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 12th, 2013 @ 4:21pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Plus, you could always sell the figures you don't want at a proportional rate.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Breakdown Available @ the Club Store (1523521)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 12th, 2013 @ 5:10pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Plus, you could always sell the figures you don't want at a proportional rate.
In addition, going with the Subscription Service is the cheaper route to getting all six, rather than doing so from the Club Store.

And, going with the Subscription Service has a greater guarantee of you getting your figures than any other option.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Breakdown Available @ the Club Store (1523527)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on October 12th, 2013 @ 5:54pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Plus, you could always sell the figures you don't want at a proportional rate.

Well its the only guarantee, thats my point. TFCC know that they have a couple of stronger figures carrying some downright stinkers by virtue that people buy all 6 to ensure they get the good ones. It stinks as a business model and I'd be surprised if there was much of a secondary market outside of scourge/breakdown, so I don't accept people would recoup their money by reselling the ugly shoehorned crap these guys have been churning out recently.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Breakdown Available @ the Club Store (1523545)
Posted by MagnetarPrime on October 12th, 2013 @ 9:00pm CDT
MagnetarPrime wrote:I will take my chances and wait to see if the club store makes him available, for now it seems they are making every TFSS 1.0 figure available in the club store at some point. :grin:

hahaha nice, now I can get it and 20 bucks cheaper than bbts,,, nice move. :APPLAUSE:
Re: TFSS 1.0 Breakdown Available @ the Club Store (1523698)
Posted by Stormrider on October 13th, 2013 @ 7:22pm CDT
Banjo-Tron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Plus, you could always sell the figures you don't want at a proportional rate.

Why bother making and selling figures that are crappy and will have difficulty selling in the first place? Why not make and sell figures that are all hits?
Re: TFSS 1.0 Breakdown Available @ the Club Store (1523723)
Posted by synapse on October 14th, 2013 @ 2:30am CDT
Re: TFSS 1.0 Breakdown Available @ the Club Store (1523753)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 14th, 2013 @ 7:10am CDT
synapse wrote:Sorry if this has been talked to death but do I need to buy a membership option if I want to be able to get this figure? I can't buy it just as if this was any other online store, can I?
Only Club members can buy from the Club Store, yes.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction