Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving

Transformers News: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving

Friday, October 11th, 2013 6:20PM CDT

Categories: Collector's Club News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 21,889

The fifth figure in the Official Transformers Collectors' Club TFSS 1.0 is starting to ship! Twitter user @pile_of_butts hit the Jackpot.......literally. Animated Jackpot is repaint of Transformers Animated Jazz featuring a new head sculpt. Five down and one to go, which will obviously be be the highly anticipated Ultra Mammoth. Check out @pile_of_butts' images below.

Transformers News: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving

Transformers News: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving

Transformers News: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving

Transformers News: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving

Transformers News: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving
Credit(s): @pile_of_butts
Re: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving (1523365)
Posted by Mkall on October 11th, 2013 @ 7:47pm CDT
Not interested in this one. Anyone want mine? $35 + s/h.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving (1523366)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on October 11th, 2013 @ 7:55pm CDT
Now we just need to get Animated Laserbeak repainted into Animated Sights. I know many Action Master partners were forgettable, and maybe it was just that his pegs allowed Jackpot to surf on him, but there was something that really endeared Sights to me back in the day.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving (1523377)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 11th, 2013 @ 9:30pm CDT
Looks okay, but I still would've preferred the Classics-affiliated aesthetic offered by Reveal the ShieldGenerations Jazz.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving (1523382)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 11th, 2013 @ 10:21pm CDT
YAHOOOOOOOOOO! I knew he'd be next, and he's one that I've been VERY excited about! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

I like Animated, I like Jackpot, so this is win-win for me! :D

His bio doesn't give him a home dimension, so I'm guessing its safe to assume that he's from the main Animated universe rather than some minor one related to it (like "The Cool" manga or whatever).

I wonder how the Transtech feel about having to deal with the rambunctiousness of yet another Jackpot in Axiom Nexus? Jackpot IV, perhaps? ;) :lol:
Re: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving (1523451)
Posted by Rated X on October 12th, 2013 @ 9:00am CDT
Re: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving (1523517)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 12th, 2013 @ 5:05pm CDT
Rated X wrote:It would be nice if a 3rd party could make a more serious head for this figure. Something classics style minus the huge jaw. That way he would look good next to Kickoff and Circuit.
What are you talking about? That head is perfect for Jackpot. It totally fits his lively, jokey, happy-go-lucky personality. He's one of the most fun-loving dudes ever. "Jackpot" and "serious" do not mix. ;)
Re: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving (1523520)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 12th, 2013 @ 5:07pm CDT
Plus, using a Classics-ish head on an Animated body just doesn't look right, aesthetically speaking.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving (1523904)
Posted by Heckfire on October 15th, 2013 @ 3:46am CDT
YES...this is one of the three figures I joined this for!

I admit, I'm concerned...I got a fake-looking email a week or so ago that claimed to be from the OTFCC and said my CC had declined and wanted me to call and give them a new number and CV number code over the phone. I blew it off since A} my CC still had the required amount on it and B} with all the security problems they had, I wasn't going to call a number from an email with no OTFCC markings or way to confirm it, but, on the off chance it was legit, hopefully Jackpot will still show up in the Club Store like the rest of the subscription figs have (or I can just buy it off that first poster...you take PayPal?).
Re: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving (1524006)
Posted by triKlops on October 15th, 2013 @ 1:11pm CDT
Just got mine in and I am pretty happy with it.
Love the deco and concept; only drawback so far have been some sloppy paint apps on the head.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Jackpot Now Arriving (1528264)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 6th, 2013 @ 12:20pm CST