Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches

Transformers News: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches

Monday, October 14th, 2013 10:47PM CDT

Categories: Collector's Club News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 15,505

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Couple of quick updates from our friends at the official Transformers Collectors' Club regarding their subscription service.

First, if you haven't received the latest figure to be released in TFSS 1.0, Animated Jackpot, you will any day now. That leaves one figure remaining for this year, Ultra Mammoth, which will be shipping shortly. To ensure safe and accurate delivery make sure any changes to your mailing address have been submitted by 8:00 AM CT, October 21st.

Transformers News: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches


Hello,

We are preparing the files next week for the final shipment of the TFSS 1.0. If you have moved in the last 30 days or will have a new address in November, please log in and change your shipping address by October 21st 8am Central Time so that we can start the prep next week.

Thanks to all of you who have participated in this service! Also, I apologize to everyone that was not able to complete their subscription for the extra emails. In this version of the software, I don't have a way to take you out of the email chain. We are re-rewriting all of this code this winter which will solve this issue for future FSS.

Thanks!

Brian


Second, the deadline to sign up for TFSS 2.0 is rapidly approaching. If you haven't signed up yet, you have until midnight ET October 17th to do so. TFSS 2.0 features:

  • Treadshot with Catgut
  • Barricade with Frenzy
  • Chromedome with Stylor
  • Rewind
  • Thrustinator
  • Fisitron
  • Plus a special mystery 7th figure, which will only be available via the subscription service

Click here to order!

You have until October 17th at midnight eastern time, to place your order for these new figures. When you receive your 6th shipment, you will also receive a free 7th figure (shh..it's a secret)!

Don't wait until the last minute to sign up!

See all the figures at TransformersClub.com.


Transformers News: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1523936)
Posted by MagnetarPrime on October 15th, 2013 @ 8:46am CDT
Ultra Mammoth was the only figure I wanted out of the tfss1.0
I really hope they put him on the club store, if they do I will get me 2 right away. LOL
I'm already subscribed to tfss 2.0 since day 1
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524044)
Posted by Rated X on October 15th, 2013 @ 3:53pm CDT
I heard this figure was a b**ch to transform back into mammoth mode...
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524054)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 15th, 2013 @ 4:22pm CDT
I wonder if the club will have a drop off in subs since they scheduled two high payments at nearly the same time.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524179)
Posted by STngAR on October 16th, 2013 @ 8:55am CDT
I'm still up in the air if I want to subscribe to this one. I pretty much only subscribed to the first one for Ultra Mammoth. Ughhhhh, damn decisions.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524438)
Posted by El Duque on October 17th, 2013 @ 1:27pm CDT
Quick reminder folks, today is the last day to sign up for TFSS 2.0. Click here to sign up, the cut off is tonight at 11:59 PM CT. Enjoy the rough art for next year's characters below.

Today is the LAST day to sign up for the TFSS 2.0. While we have revealed all of the toys here <http://transformersclub.com/TCC_FSS2.cfm> we would also like to let fans know other aspects of the offering are in progress!

Here is your FIRST look at art roughs for 5 of the TFSS 2.0 characters. We will be announcing the artist for the 2.0 Tech Specs in the next week or so. We also have some other reveals on the way as well, all related to the TFSS 2.0.

However, the only way for fans to get every bit of this amazing offering (including the BONUS 7th figure) is to sign up for the TFSS 2.0. No more time to wait! Sign up ends tonight at 11:59 PM CT.


Image
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524442)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 17th, 2013 @ 1:40pm CDT
=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Wait, why no Treadshot? :???:
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524448)
Posted by Bounti76 on October 17th, 2013 @ 1:59pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Wait, why no Treadshot? :???:


Did you read the article? It said in the second paragraph that these are rough drafts of 5 of the TFSS figures. Treadshot obviously is the 6th they didn't or don't have a rough rendering of.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524455)
Posted by xyl360 on October 17th, 2013 @ 2:48pm CDT
Bye bye, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out :P!

Maybe next year you'll be offering more than 2 figures that pique my interest.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524467)
Posted by Rated X on October 17th, 2013 @ 3:47pm CDT
This years subscription set is a bust. I went with BBTS just to get Treadshot and Barricade. I also ordered Thrustinator but I might cancel not sure yet. Going with 3 characters that 3rd parties have either made or are going to make this year was a dumb idea. I guess the "Hasbro only" crowd can rejoice. I wonder if the 7th bonus figure will be Eject ? If it turns out to be the red seeker, Ill just get it on e-bay and pay more but still save. Hopefully some factory worker spills the beans early. ;)
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524468)
Posted by El Duque on October 17th, 2013 @ 3:48pm CDT
The official Transformers facebook page has posted a teaser look at the back story for TFSS 2.0's Chromedome, Rewind, and Threadshot (aka the Intelligence and Notable Surreptitous Information Recovery Team) in the form of an old school Transformers Tech Spec. The text is very small but somewhat decipherable. Check it out below, and don't forget the ordering deadline for TFSS 2.0 is tonight at midnight. Click here to order.

Image
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524491)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 17th, 2013 @ 6:00pm CDT
Rated X wrote:I wonder if the 7th bonus figure will be Eject ? If it turns out to be the red seeker, Ill just get it on e-bay and pay more but still save. Hopefully some factory worker spills the beans early. ;)
It's the same mold as one of the main six.

The latest magazine cover, which was news'd here, kinda very clearly implies that it's gonna be the same mold as Rewind, making many think that it might be Eject.

But, with this being the TCC, Eject might be too obvious, and so it could very possibly be Solarbot instead. ;)


But, no way would it be the red Seeker, Red Wing. He was conceived far too late in the game to be made into a toy for 2014's subscription service, as all of these toys were already picked out by this year's BotCon, and Red Wing wasn't given an identity until after BotCon.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524492)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 17th, 2013 @ 6:03pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:Did you read the article? It said in the second paragraph that these are rough drafts of 5 of the TFSS figures. Treadshot obviously is the 6th they didn't or don't have a rough rendering of.
I did read it, and saw that it said "5 of the TFSS 2.0 characters", but that still doesn't explain why they only have five shown instead of all six.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524512)
Posted by MGrotusque on October 17th, 2013 @ 9:37pm CDT
"Intelligence and notable surreptitious information". I like that. Has a nice ring to it.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524513)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 17th, 2013 @ 9:47pm CDT
Wait...

"Intelligence and Notable Surreptitious Information Recovery Team"

"INSIRT"?

Also, there's a bigger version here - https://twitter.com/RID_NightViper/status/390941176242503680/photo/1

Full Size
Image
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524515)
Posted by MGrotusque on October 17th, 2013 @ 9:54pm CDT
It's a great bio and a cool team. I like em. Plus i like the group shot of them in the Tec spec. It gives me a chuckle. Original.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524523)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 17th, 2013 @ 10:50pm CDT
Only ten minutes left till the deadline.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524524)
Posted by xyl360 on October 17th, 2013 @ 10:55pm CDT
Hey Funpub, here's an idea for you that will be easy to pull off. Do more Seekers but rather than beating the Classics mold to death, try something new:
Image
I've often pondered doing this myself. I already repainted the original Waspinator mold (using Buzzsaw) red to make a new character I call "Red Wasp" but with the "jet" mode the Transmetal mold sports, doing some weird Beast universe Seekers should be very simple.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524525)
Posted by xyl360 on October 17th, 2013 @ 10:56pm CDT
Rated X wrote:This years subscription set is a bust. I went with BBTS just to get Treadshot and Barricade. I also ordered Thrustinator but I might cancel not sure yet. Going with 3 characters that 3rd parties have either made or are going to make this year was a dumb idea. I guess the "Hasbro only" crowd can rejoice. I wonder if the 7th bonus figure will be Eject ? If it turns out to be the red seeker, Ill just get it on e-bay and pay more but still save. Hopefully some factory worker spills the beans early. ;)

Yep, same as me except I skipped Treadshot (never was a fan of that deco and I know nothing of the character except that he was an Action Master).
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524529)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 17th, 2013 @ 11:07pm CDT
I went for it this year since there were four things in it that I wanted: Thrustinator and the Arms Microns. The rest is all a bonus.

And if the 7th figure turns out to be Solarbot, then this TFSS 2.0 will have been far more worth it. 8)
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524549)
Posted by STngAR on October 18th, 2013 @ 3:22am CDT
Decided to sign up again. The only figure I don't like is fisitron so I figured i would go for this one. I only really signed up for ultra mammoth on the first one.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524632)
Posted by ShinkenPrime on October 18th, 2013 @ 2:36pm CDT
How much was TFSS 2.0? I was kinda interested but didn't know how much it would set me back.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524634)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 18th, 2013 @ 2:40pm CDT
ShinkenPrime wrote:How much was TFSS 2.0? I was kinda interested but didn't know how much it would set me back.


The deadline has passed already.

They're shooting themselves in the foot by allowing such a short window of opportunity to sign up.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524656)
Posted by xyl360 on October 18th, 2013 @ 3:34pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:
ShinkenPrime wrote:How much was TFSS 2.0? I was kinda interested but didn't know how much it would set me back.


The deadline has passed already.

They're shooting themselves in the foot by allowing such a short window of opportunity to sign up.

Agreed 100%. Making the decision to spend that much money isn't taken lightly by most.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524716)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 18th, 2013 @ 10:59pm CDT
xyl360 wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:
ShinkenPrime wrote:How much was TFSS 2.0? I was kinda interested but didn't know how much it would set me back.


The deadline has passed already.

They're shooting themselves in the foot by allowing such a short window of opportunity to sign up.

Agreed 100%. Making the decision to spend that much money isn't taken lightly by most.
Well, last year we had from August 17, 2012 to midnight on September 10, 2013 to sign up for the TFSS 1.0, which was a window of 25 days.

This year, we had from September 26, 2013 to midnight on October 17, 2013 for the TFSS 2.0, which was a window of 22 days, only three days less than last year.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524924)
Posted by xyl360 on October 20th, 2013 @ 2:00pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
xyl360 wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:
ShinkenPrime wrote:How much was TFSS 2.0? I was kinda interested but didn't know how much it would set me back.


The deadline has passed already.

They're shooting themselves in the foot by allowing such a short window of opportunity to sign up.

Agreed 100%. Making the decision to spend that much money isn't taken lightly by most.
Well, last year we had from August 17, 2012 to midnight on September 10, 2013 to sign up for the TFSS 1.0, which was a window of 25 days.

This year, we had from September 26, 2013 to midnight on October 17, 2013 for the TFSS 2.0, which was a window of 22 days, only three days less than last year.

Yes, and even 30 days would be too short. Especially since it takes them so long to reveal all of the figures.

They should give us like 3 months AFTER the final reveal to decide whether or not we wish to sign up.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524931)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 20th, 2013 @ 2:37pm CDT
xyl360 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
xyl360 wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:
ShinkenPrime wrote:How much was TFSS 2.0? I was kinda interested but didn't know how much it would set me back.


The deadline has passed already.

They're shooting themselves in the foot by allowing such a short window of opportunity to sign up.

Agreed 100%. Making the decision to spend that much money isn't taken lightly by most.
Well, last year we had from August 17, 2012 to midnight on September 10, 2013 to sign up for the TFSS 1.0, which was a window of 25 days.

This year, we had from September 26, 2013 to midnight on October 17, 2013 for the TFSS 2.0, which was a window of 22 days, only three days less than last year.

Yes, and even 30 days would be too short. Especially since it takes them so long to reveal all of the figures.

They should give us like 3 months AFTER the final reveal to decide whether or not we wish to sign up.
They need to to have time to get all the orders in and get the toys ready, though. The years are simply too short to stretch these things out so long.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1524971)
Posted by xyl360 on October 20th, 2013 @ 7:20pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
xyl360 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
xyl360 wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:
ShinkenPrime wrote:How much was TFSS 2.0? I was kinda interested but didn't know how much it would set me back.


The deadline has passed already.

They're shooting themselves in the foot by allowing such a short window of opportunity to sign up.

Agreed 100%. Making the decision to spend that much money isn't taken lightly by most.
Well, last year we had from August 17, 2012 to midnight on September 10, 2013 to sign up for the TFSS 1.0, which was a window of 25 days.

This year, we had from September 26, 2013 to midnight on October 17, 2013 for the TFSS 2.0, which was a window of 22 days, only three days less than last year.

Yes, and even 30 days would be too short. Especially since it takes them so long to reveal all of the figures.

They should give us like 3 months AFTER the final reveal to decide whether or not we wish to sign up.
They need to to have time to get all the orders in and get the toys ready, though. The years are simply too short to stretch these things out so long.

Maybe, but I still think less than a month is cutting it way too close when you're talking about hundreds of dollars for what have been up to this point very mixed sets of figures. I think it's hard for any fan to say they are 100% in or out on either of the sets they've done so deciding whether or not it's worth it to pull the trigger takes time.
Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Shipping Soon - TFSS 2.0 Deadline Approaches (1528265)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 6th, 2013 @ 12:20pm CST
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014