TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC

Transformers News: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC

Saturday, October 13th, 2012 12:12AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,944

TFCC has tweeted an image of their upcoming subscription service figures G1 Breakdown and Jackpot from NYCC. Check out the image mirrored below.

TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC
Credit(s): TFCC
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429895)
Posted by STngAR on October 13th, 2012 @ 7:13am CDT
Hmmmmmm, I wonder which one we will be getting first. :MAXIMAL:
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429907)
Posted by Rated X on October 13th, 2012 @ 9:07am CDT
Well I gotta admit this version of Breakdown looks alot better than my CHMS version. But I dont know what Im gonna do with Jackpot. I already moved my small botcon animated collection to another room to make more space for classics stuff.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429919)
Posted by triKlops on October 13th, 2012 @ 9:57am CDT
they look really cool
looking forward to more flicks of these
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430009)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 13th, 2012 @ 3:23pm CDT
Jackpot looks awesome!!!

Breakdown look nice too.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430058)
Posted by Zeedust on October 13th, 2012 @ 5:21pm CDT
Does Jackpot have a new head? I honestly can't tell...

Whatever. I want to see Scourge and Slipstream, they're the ones I'm in this for. The rest will probably go on ebay unless the TFCC Magazine comic makes me fall in love with them or something.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430114)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 13th, 2012 @ 8:29pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:Does Jackpot have a new head? I honestly can't tell...
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430365)
Posted by Flux Convoy on October 14th, 2012 @ 5:16pm CDT
Really hope these are the last figures in the subscription to ship. I care the least about these two. I don't even know what to do with my Animated figures anymore. Just seems like wasted space to even display them. I loved them too. Just burned out on it I guess.
:BOT:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Hoist & Thundercracker figures include Comic Books - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 37 minutes 44 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Masterpiece MP30 ratchet New - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 24 minutes 26 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Adventure TAV14 Ultra Magnus New - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 54 minutes 20 seconds
2004 TAKARA TRANSFORMERS SUPER LINK SC-10 HOT RODIMUS CONVOY JAPAN G1 optimus - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 24 minutes 30 seconds
2007 SAM'S CLUB EXCLUSIVE TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME AUTOBOT 10" FIGURE ONLY - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 9 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS OPTIMUS PRIME BEAST TRACKER BRAND NEW - Time Remaining: 9 days 22 hours 10 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiners Set makes Ruination Lot of 5 figures+1 - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 TARGETMASTER CROSSHAIRS FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 13 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory