TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC

Transformers News: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC

Saturday, October 13th, 2012 12:12AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,577

TFCC has tweeted an image of their upcoming subscription service figures G1 Breakdown and Jackpot from NYCC. Check out the image mirrored below.

TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC
Credit(s): TFCC

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429895)
Posted by STngAR on October 13th, 2012 @ 7:13am CDT
Hmmmmmm, I wonder which one we will be getting first. :MAXIMAL:
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429907)
Posted by Rated X on October 13th, 2012 @ 9:07am CDT
Well I gotta admit this version of Breakdown looks alot better than my CHMS version. But I dont know what Im gonna do with Jackpot. I already moved my small botcon animated collection to another room to make more space for classics stuff.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429919)
Posted by triKlops on October 13th, 2012 @ 9:57am CDT
they look really cool
looking forward to more flicks of these
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430009)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 13th, 2012 @ 3:23pm CDT
Jackpot looks awesome!!!

Breakdown look nice too.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430058)
Posted by Zeedust on October 13th, 2012 @ 5:21pm CDT
Does Jackpot have a new head? I honestly can't tell...

Whatever. I want to see Scourge and Slipstream, they're the ones I'm in this for. The rest will probably go on ebay unless the TFCC Magazine comic makes me fall in love with them or something.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430114)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 13th, 2012 @ 8:29pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:Does Jackpot have a new head? I honestly can't tell...
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430365)
Posted by Flux Convoy on October 14th, 2012 @ 5:16pm CDT
Really hope these are the last figures in the subscription to ship. I care the least about these two. I don't even know what to do with my Animated figures anymore. Just seems like wasted space to even display them. I loved them too. Just burned out on it I guess.
:BOT:

Ending Soon On eBay

Revenge of the Fallen Movie STRATOSPHERE Voyager ROTF Transformers NEW Sealed - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 4 minutes 56 seconds
NEW SEALED Original 1984 Hasbro G1 Transformers RATCHET Autobot Medic Ambulance - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 35 minutes 32 seconds
2013 HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS--THUNDERCRACKER FIGURE (NEW) - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 21 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece SKYWARP Walmart 25th Anniversary Factory Sealed Hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 54 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Prime Vehicon RID Robots in Disguise Canadian Variant MOC Htf - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 13 minutes 13 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations IDW 30th Anniversary Autobot Whirl New - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 29 minutes 13 seconds
1997 Transformers Beast Wars B'BOOM No. 80327 Kenner NOS NIB - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 15 minutes 28 seconds
1996 Transformers Beast Wars DRILL BIT No. 80303 Kenner NOS NIB - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory