TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC

Transformers News: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC

Saturday, October 13th, 2012 12:12AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,223

TFCC has tweeted an image of their upcoming subscription service figures G1 Breakdown and Jackpot from NYCC. Check out the image mirrored below.

TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC
Credit(s): TFCC

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429895)
Posted by STngAR on October 13th, 2012 @ 7:13am CDT
Hmmmmmm, I wonder which one we will be getting first. :MAXIMAL:
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429907)
Posted by Rated X on October 13th, 2012 @ 9:07am CDT
Well I gotta admit this version of Breakdown looks alot better than my CHMS version. But I dont know what Im gonna do with Jackpot. I already moved my small botcon animated collection to another room to make more space for classics stuff.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429919)
Posted by triKlops on October 13th, 2012 @ 9:57am CDT
they look really cool
looking forward to more flicks of these
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430009)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 13th, 2012 @ 3:23pm CDT
Jackpot looks awesome!!!

Breakdown look nice too.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430058)
Posted by Zeedust on October 13th, 2012 @ 5:21pm CDT
Does Jackpot have a new head? I honestly can't tell...

Whatever. I want to see Scourge and Slipstream, they're the ones I'm in this for. The rest will probably go on ebay unless the TFCC Magazine comic makes me fall in love with them or something.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430114)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 13th, 2012 @ 8:29pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:Does Jackpot have a new head? I honestly can't tell...
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430365)
Posted by Flux Convoy on October 14th, 2012 @ 5:16pm CDT
Really hope these are the last figures in the subscription to ship. I care the least about these two. I don't even know what to do with my Animated figures anymore. Just seems like wasted space to even display them. I loved them too. Just burned out on it I guess.
:BOT:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Bumblebee Action Figure Revenge of the Fallen MIB Deluxe ROTF Toy - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 26 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers G1 Kabaya Victory Leo MISB Sealed New AFA Blue Authentic New - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 28 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece AOE Custom Slug Deluxe New Platinum "Consigned" - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 13 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers G1 Kabaya Authentic Metalhawk MIB UNUSED Sealed New AFA Blue Ready - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 43 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Takara Masterpiece MP19 Smokescreen Ferrari Red C10 Authentic New - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 13 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers G1 Kabaya Rodimus Prime Sealed New AFA Blue Authentic New - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 28 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers G1 Kabaya Authentic Fortress Maximus USED Sealed New wst size - Time Remaining: 5 days 58 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers G1 Masterpiece MP-08 MP 8 MISB Grimlock New Crown Coin Flame Sword - Time Remaining: 4 days 44 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive