TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC

Transformers News: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC

Saturday, October 13th, 2012 12:12AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,429

TFCC has tweeted an image of their upcoming subscription service figures G1 Breakdown and Jackpot from NYCC. Check out the image mirrored below.

TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC
Credit(s): TFCC

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429895)
Posted by STngAR on October 13th, 2012 @ 7:13am CDT
Hmmmmmm, I wonder which one we will be getting first. :MAXIMAL:
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429907)
Posted by Rated X on October 13th, 2012 @ 9:07am CDT
Well I gotta admit this version of Breakdown looks alot better than my CHMS version. But I dont know what Im gonna do with Jackpot. I already moved my small botcon animated collection to another room to make more space for classics stuff.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429919)
Posted by triKlops on October 13th, 2012 @ 9:57am CDT
they look really cool
looking forward to more flicks of these
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430009)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 13th, 2012 @ 3:23pm CDT
Jackpot looks awesome!!!

Breakdown look nice too.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430058)
Posted by Zeedust on October 13th, 2012 @ 5:21pm CDT
Does Jackpot have a new head? I honestly can't tell...

Whatever. I want to see Scourge and Slipstream, they're the ones I'm in this for. The rest will probably go on ebay unless the TFCC Magazine comic makes me fall in love with them or something.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430114)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 13th, 2012 @ 8:29pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:Does Jackpot have a new head? I honestly can't tell...
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430365)
Posted by Flux Convoy on October 14th, 2012 @ 5:16pm CDT
Really hope these are the last figures in the subscription to ship. I care the least about these two. I don't even know what to do with my Animated figures anymore. Just seems like wasted space to even display them. I loved them too. Just burned out on it I guess.
:BOT:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Jetfire Classics Skyfire MIB Sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 54 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak Hasbro Toys R Us Ver NOT ko - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 56 minutes 35 seconds
GI JOE ~ 2013 BLUDGEON ~ SDCC TRANSFORMERS ~ with FILE CARD - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 43 minutes 26 seconds
2007 HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE--PROWL FIGURE (NEW) - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 29 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers TakaraTomy Ultra Magnus w/Alpha Trion LG-14 Legends Combiner Wars - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 14 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Animated TakaraTomy TA-20 Decepticon Airborne Soldier Blackout MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 59 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Fall of Cybertron Dinobot Grimlock Starscream Soundwave Discs LOT - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 15 minutes 27 seconds
NIKE HASBRO MEGATRON TRANSFORMERS ACTION FIGURE TOY CALVIN JOHNSON CJ81 ROBOT - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 45 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016