TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes

Transformers News: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes

Sunday, September 1st, 2013 12:41PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 16,216

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The latest TFSS figure is now arriving on subscriber doorsteps and mailboxes. The the third figure is to release is Circuit, the Action Master redeco of Deluxe Hunt for the Decepticons Axor. Images courtesy of photobucket user mxponchx.

TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes

TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes

TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes
Credit(s): photobucket user mxponchx
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515140)
Posted by Flashwave on September 1st, 2013 @ 1:45pm CDT
Ah ha, so now that the two most anticipated figures of the series have been released we're dispensing with the Spoilers about who's 3rd, 4th, etc eh? :P

No worries, I don't mind. Guess I get to wait for a box on Tuesday then. Whoo!
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515143)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 1st, 2013 @ 1:56pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:Ah ha, so now that the two most anticipated figures of the series have been released we're dispensing with the Spoilers about who's 3rd, 4th, etc eh? :P

No worries, I don't mind. Guess I get to wait for a box on Tuesday then. Whoo!


The next two most anticipated, for me that is, would be Ultra Mammoth and Breakdown. Knowing FunPub, they'll be the final two :lol:
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515148)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 1st, 2013 @ 2:03pm CDT
Since Monday is a federal holiday I guess I have something to look forward to on Tuesday
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515164)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on September 1st, 2013 @ 3:12pm CDT
Did this shipment run late, or is it right on time? It feels like forever since Slipstream shipped, but I honestly can't remember the date that figure arrived at my doorstep.
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515167)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2013 @ 3:18pm CDT
Can't wait to see the bio.
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515187)
Posted by MagnetarPrime on September 1st, 2013 @ 4:29pm CDT
Nice he actually looks better than what I was thinking, too bad I had to skip this service but I will get the 2.0 :)
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515189)
Posted by MagnetarPrime on September 1st, 2013 @ 4:29pm CDT
Nice he actually looks better than what I was thinking, too bad I had to skip this service but I will get the 2.0 :)
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515230)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 1st, 2013 @ 8:46pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:Did this shipment run late, or is it right on time? It feels like forever since Slipstream shipped, but I honestly can't remember the date that figure arrived at my doorstep.


Slipstream started shipping late July. I didn't get mine until like August 4.
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515234)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 1st, 2013 @ 9:42pm CDT
The color scheme is so ridiculous I kinda want him.
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515288)
Posted by Flux Convoy on September 2nd, 2013 @ 5:52am CDT
Looking forward to this guy. Although the colors seem less loud that I hoped for. Kinda hating the silver faction symbol too. Those silver and gold ones gotta go. I don't know why those ever started but the sooner they ditch that, the better.
:BOT:
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515321)
Posted by triKlops on September 2nd, 2013 @ 10:57am CDT
I have been really interested in getting him in hand for inspection.
That color scheme has intrigued me since he was first announced; looking forward to getting him in the mail soon!
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515643)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 3rd, 2013 @ 7:21pm CDT
Oh my. :shock:

Circuit is not just a Movieverse character... he's specifically from the "Twilight's Last Gleaming" timeline.

To Fun Pub, I only have this to say:

Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515678)
Posted by ScottyP on September 3rd, 2013 @ 10:17pm CDT
According to Candace, mine arrived today (Raleigh, NC). Looking forward to getting home and fiddling!
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515683)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on September 3rd, 2013 @ 10:24pm CDT
I had all but forgotten how annoying the shoulders are on this mold. Otherwise, yay! More Action Master love!
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515710)
Posted by datguy86 on September 4th, 2013 @ 1:22am CDT
Having never bought Lockdown or Axer, I had no idea this mold unfolded into someone huge. He's about as tall as Generations Springer.
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515884)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 4th, 2013 @ 7:47pm CDT
datguy86 wrote:Having never bought Lockdown or Axer, I had no idea this mold unfolded into someone huge. He's about as tall as Generations Springer.


That's the magic of Lockdowning. The Animated version did the same too.
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515885)
Posted by datguy86 on September 4th, 2013 @ 7:51pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
datguy86 wrote:Having never bought Lockdown or Axer, I had no idea this mold unfolded into someone huge. He's about as tall as Generations Springer.


That's the magic of Lockdowning. The Animated version did the same too.


I certainly wouldn't complain if other transformers had Lockdown's Syndrome.
Re: TFSS Circuit Hitting Mailboxes (1515938)
Posted by Flashwave on September 5th, 2013 @ 1:57am CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:Looking forward to this guy. Although the colors seem less loud that I hoped for. Kinda hating the silver faction symbol too. Those silver and gold ones gotta go. I don't know why those ever started but the sooner they ditch that, the better.
:BOT:


Probabaly blame Animated LongArm on that... Perosnally, I kinda like color-coordinated faction sigils, the way PRime Screamer had red con logos because of his red highlights. But I could just be crazy.

datguy86 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
datguy86 wrote:Having never bought Lockdown or Axer, I had no idea this mold unfolded into someone huge. He's about as tall as Generations Springer.


That's the magic of Lockdowning. The Animated version did the same too.


I certainly wouldn't complain if other transformers had Lockdown's Syndrome.


You know, while I certainly enjoy the Deluxe car turning into someone big enough to look Silverbolt in the eyes, I could do without the gangly legs. The towing imposing look works fro Lockdown and Axor, (Man I whsh I'd gotten him now) but for a used car salesman, being builkt like an NBA player, meh.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers SDCC 2016 TITANS RETURN FORTRESS MAXIMUS MASTER SWORD NEW IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 22 minutes 6 seconds
K1599255 PREDAKING PREDACONS METAL SET G1 TRANSFORMERS MIB SYLE 100% COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 44 minutes 52 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks G1 Corvette Japan ver IN HAND - Time Remaining: 7 days 51 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Figure Base Stand Fit for Masterpiece MP11 STARSCREAM In Stock - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 3 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers AOE Platinum Edition BREAKOUT BATTLE Rollbar+Vehicon+Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 17 minutes 46 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Platinum Edition 30th Anneversary Grimlock VS Bruticus Stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 18 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-28 Hot Rodimus Hot Rod 2.0 with coin - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 33 minutes 51 seconds
NEW X-TRANSBOTS BEK-01R Upgrade Kit for Transformers G1 Color FOC Bruticus - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 3 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits
Twincast / Podcast #154:
"The Misfits"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 28th, 2016