TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving

Transformers News: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving

Wednesday, July 31st, 2013 6:52PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 17,663

Seibertron member Bounti76 took a moment to let us know that he received the second figure in the Transformers Subscription Service. He also sent us a pic of his new arrival which can be seen below. Who could it be? Don't scroll down if you don't want to be spoiled.

•Ultra Mammoth

Scourge

•Circuit

•Jackpot

•Slipstream

•Breakdown

TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving

TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving
Credit(s): Bounti76
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508198)
Posted by Bounti76 on July 31st, 2013 @ 6:59pm CDT
Oops.....forgot to finish transforming the arms, now I look at the picture. :oops:
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508200)
Posted by triKlops on July 31st, 2013 @ 7:03pm CDT
Just got mine in as well; pretty pleased with it, especially the deco.
Only drawback would be the face is a lil rugged but otherwise, ok.
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508203)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on July 31st, 2013 @ 7:17pm CDT

So, those leaked photos a while back actually were evidence she'd be next. Who'd a thunk FunPub would lead with what were surely the most fan-demanded of the six? Not to slight the ex-Action-Masters, of course (Jackpot was always a personal fav of mine for his ability to surf on Sights's back), I was just positive those two would be first back when I signed up.
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508207)
Posted by Flux Convoy on July 31st, 2013 @ 7:34pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:And another subscription figure means another very minor damage-through-shipping issue: The way her missile clusters were jammed in, one of the rubber missiles is bent up, so when they're attached in jet mode, it looks like it's angled to loop back and nail anyone tailing her. Actually an interesting idea, and nothing that can't be bent back with a little patience. Anyone else have this issue?

Rubber bits are almost always slightly askew. Heat up some water, dip the parts in for a few moments and bend to shape. Dip them in cool water and you should be good. For heating water, I usually microwave a coffee mug for about a minute at a time. Three is usually plenty. You'll want to check after every minute though to ensure you don't boil over. It just needs to be slightly hotter than your tap.
:BOT:
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508209)
Posted by Bounti76 on July 31st, 2013 @ 7:37pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:Just got mine today too, and living in Michigan, I was very surprised not to hear of Texas getting theirs 2 days prior. She IS fast

When I took her out of the box, the missile pods stayed in because she was packed snugly. I took them out and they both look completely fine to me.
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508221)
Posted by El Duque on July 31st, 2013 @ 9:01pm CDT
Was a signature required?
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508224)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 31st, 2013 @ 9:17pm CDT
Got a text from my sister saying a package came for me. Said it was small.

Since I haven't ordered anything recently, it's gotta be this figure.
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508230)
Posted by datguy86 on July 31st, 2013 @ 9:27pm CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:

:BOT:

I have room in the house that gets up to 100 degrees in the summer due to no A/C. I've left TFs with bent soft rubber parts in there, such as BW Depth Charge's knee bits; and they've gone back to standard shape within a day. Hope that helps.
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508234)
Posted by Bounti76 on July 31st, 2013 @ 9:48pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Was a signature required?

Not on mine. Wasn't on Scourge or Depth Charge, either. Then again, don't they all get shipped via the same method, or could you choose a different one when you signed up? I've forgotten..
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508258)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 1st, 2013 @ 2:04am CDT
El Duque wrote:Was a signature required?

Nope. I've never had to sign for any club figures and I have all of the sub figs and most of the others.
:BOT:
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508265)
Posted by triKlops on August 1st, 2013 @ 2:42am CDT
Bounti76 wrote:

Ditto for myself.
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508319)
Posted by Ebonyleopard on August 1st, 2013 @ 9:41am CDT
Got mine yesterday. I like her. Her face isn't as bad as photos would have you think. Her chin doesn't look as long in person as in photos, to me anyway. :CON:
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508339)
Posted by gothsaurus on August 1st, 2013 @ 10:49am CDT
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508343)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 1st, 2013 @ 11:03am CDT
gothsaurus wrote:So the face isn't as bad as you'd think... but the question is, would LIPSTICK help it!!??? :-?
It does have lipstick. Her lips are black.
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508347)
Posted by gothsaurus on August 1st, 2013 @ 11:13am CDT
Really!? Couldn't see it in the pictures. That's a nice perk. Black lipstick=goth chick. Awesome.
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508419)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on August 1st, 2013 @ 6:41pm CDT
She'll be my Classics Slipstream, once BBTS gets their in. ;)
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508423)
Posted by Ebonyleopard on August 1st, 2013 @ 7:06pm CDT

Actually, I want to say, the black on her mouth isn't lipstick, it's actually the inside of her mouth. Her mouth's open, but the way her mouth is sculpted with it open and the silver paint does give her the look of having lips. Sorta.. Arcee Prime like.
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508527)
Posted by noctorro on August 2nd, 2013 @ 4:39am CDT
Are you kidding me?

Spoiler alert here but TF4 posts right in your face?
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508681)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on August 2nd, 2013 @ 3:40pm CDT
Missing a missile pod. Contacted fun pub for a replacement
Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving (1508689)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on August 2nd, 2013 @ 4:05pm CDT
Just got mine in the mail today. She reminded me what a nifty little mold First Edition Starscream is. By the way, is she supposed to be part of the Prime continuity? Her bio is basically all about her appearance in the club fiction in Axiom Nexus. Is she another case like with Depthcharge, who officially is NOT his G1 pre-Beast Wars self, but from a splinter timeline? It's so tempting to put her in my Classics display, though she is QUITE a bit taller than all the other Seekers.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial