TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed

Transformers News: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed

Thursday, June 20th, 2013 10:42AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 14,675

The long awaited TFSS figures have finally started shipping, and thanks to a tweet from Texas we know who the first figure is! We know some of you want to be surprised when the figure arrives, so we'll do our best not to spoil it. There are six possible figures:

• Ultra Mammoth
  • Scourge
  • Circuit
  • Jackpot
  • Slipstream
  • Breakdown

Check your mailboxes! For those who don't mind being spoiled scroll on down and meet your first TFSS figure.....

TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed
Credit(s): @pile_of_butts
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1496770)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 20th, 2013 @ 11:56am CDT
Man, I really want that figure. Wish it had been available for general release. :-(
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1496801)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 20th, 2013 @ 1:55pm CDT
To the Ebaymobile!
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1496805)
Posted by Dr Va'al on June 20th, 2013 @ 2:05pm CDT
And there it is! Took a while for the most obvious repaint to show up, and it's an exclusive. Oh well.
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1496812)
Posted by El Duque on June 20th, 2013 @ 2:35pm CDT
I'll have to check the mailbox when I get home. I only live a couple of hours away from FubPub's office, and usually get their figures within the first couple of days of shipping.
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1496813)
Posted by Dr Va'al on June 20th, 2013 @ 2:37pm CDT
Curse you Yanks. :-x

(Though I'm not a member, so I wouldn't get it anyway.)
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1496827)
Posted by Henry921 on June 20th, 2013 @ 3:30pm CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:To the Ebaymobile!

Really wishing I'd preordered it when it was up at TfSource or BBTS. Guess I'll get into a bidding war with you in short order. May the wealthier man win.
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1496832)
Posted by craggy on June 20th, 2013 @ 3:52pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Curse you Yanks. :-x

(Though I'm not a member, so I wouldn't get it anyway.)

you could have just paid the ridonkulous shipping charges and maybe have gotten it someday!

(and there's ebay, and BBTS and TFSource had pre-orders up for the individuals)

worst case scenario...grab a spare RTS Prime and some black paint.
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1496834)
Posted by Dr Va'al on June 20th, 2013 @ 3:55pm CDT
craggy wrote:
Va'al wrote:Curse you Yanks. :-x

(Though I'm not a member, so I wouldn't get it anyway.)

(and there's ebay, and BBTS and TFSource had pre-orders up for the individuals)

worst case scenario...grab a spare RTS Prime and some black paint.

I prefer to just curse the Yanks, it's cheaper.
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1496835)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 20th, 2013 @ 3:58pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
craggy wrote:
Va'al wrote:Curse you Yanks. :-x

(Though I'm not a member, so I wouldn't get it anyway.)

(and there's ebay, and BBTS and TFSource had pre-orders up for the individuals)

worst case scenario...grab a spare RTS Prime and some black paint.

I prefer to just curse the Yanks, it's cheaper.

Or wait for TakaraTomy's take, with shiny paint ;;)
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1496838)
Posted by njb902 on June 20th, 2013 @ 4:04pm CDT
I must be one of the few people who don't like that mold.
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1496839)
Posted by njb902 on June 20th, 2013 @ 4:04pm CDT
Opps double post.
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1496851)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on June 20th, 2013 @ 5:01pm CDT
may be to soon to worry but i havent gotten a shipping email yet, hope they dont intend to wait til after botcon to send me mine
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1496868)
Posted by craggy on June 20th, 2013 @ 6:20pm CDT
njb902 wrote:I must be one of the few people who don't like that mold.

I agree that bare, it's horrible. There's a way to greatly improve it though.
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1496879)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on June 20th, 2013 @ 7:29pm CDT
The only one I ordered was Slipstream. I hope it comes out soon.
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1497007)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on June 21st, 2013 @ 8:19am CDT
Saving the best 'til first...
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1497016)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 21st, 2013 @ 9:05am CDT
Banjo-Tron wrote:Saving the best 'til first...
Doesn't look like Jackpot to me. :P
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1497022)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 21st, 2013 @ 9:15am CDT
njb902 wrote:I must be one of the few people who don't like that mold.

I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me. The bot mode has nice articulation and posability. But I've already got the original with Reprolabels and the Generations Gift Set repaint, so even if this was a retail release, I don't think I'd be interested in a 3rd version of this mold.
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1497107)
Posted by STngAR on June 21st, 2013 @ 1:16pm CDT
[color=#4000FF]Glad to see something is finally shipping.
That 300+ payment seems sooo long ago.[/color]

:MAXIMAL:
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1497271)
Posted by PurdueAv2003 on June 22nd, 2013 @ 5:21am CDT
I got mine today and was pretty excited to see the FunPub box. I thought maybe they were going to finally redeem themselves for the past mistakes.

That lasted for about 50 seconds after I opened the box. Apparently that new mailer that FunPub was bragging about when they announced the service isn't all it's cracked up to be. The foam was too thick on the bottom and there is no foam on top. This resulted in the smokestacks rubbing against the top cardboard of the box and wearing the paint off. :BOOM:

I feel like I've given FunPub enough chances to get things right, but they keep finding ways to screw things up.

At any rate, everything else about the figure is in good shape. I don't want to risk getting a bad figure back just for two areas of rubbed paint, so I'm not going to send it back. I'll probably just touch it up with a little silver paint on my own. However, I will recommend that everyone check their figures when the come in.
Re: TFSS Figures Now Shipping - First Figure Revealed (1497310)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on June 22nd, 2013 @ 10:27am CDT
so am I the only one still waiting for an email saying its been shipped?

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #145 - May Mayhem