The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin!

Transformers News: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin!

Friday, December 14th, 2007 11:31AM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Rumors
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 63,735

Brothers re-united again. Prime and Magnus, back on the small screen together, but in a seeming reversal of roles. Optimus is the younger unsure, hesitant leader, and Ultra Magnus, the older, and wiser leader.

Entertainment News International brings us the first, very up close picture of the former City Commander's noggin.

Enjoy the teaser of this more mature version of this ever reluctant character.

Credit(s): ENI.com
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (584806)
Posted by Auto Bot on December 26th, 2007 @ 1:28am CST
You got way too much time on your hands!

Interesting works.

What really saved the day are the well-thought out names! :P
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (584812)
Posted by Anonymous. on December 26th, 2007 @ 2:00am CST
IronPie makes me laugh. And Crumplethong is just way too funny.
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (584817)
Posted by Auto Bot on December 26th, 2007 @ 2:18am CST
You may like to try your skills on Bonecrusher. :grin:
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (584983)
Posted by The Happy Locust on December 26th, 2007 @ 10:56am CST
Auto Bot wrote:You may like to try your skills on Bonecrusher. :grin:

Find me a high-quality image and I'll see what I can do.
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (585544)
Posted by Auto Bot on December 27th, 2007 @ 12:31am CST
The Happy Locust wrote:
Auto Bot wrote:You may like to try your skills on Bonecrusher. :grin:

Find me a high-quality image and I'll see what I can do.

That will be a problem. I can't find one. I was searching for a basis for scratch-built Bonecrusher, in Voyager or Leader size. But i can't find a decent photo yet. So i can't start. :)
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (588604)
Posted by The Happy Locust on December 30th, 2007 @ 6:39pm CST
And another update. All thanks to boredom.

I give you the full image of IRON PANTS!
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (589103)
Posted by Omega Charge on December 31st, 2007 @ 12:33am CST
Can you try Blackout?
I could recolor it myself, because I have Serif Photoplus, but I'm curious to see what you come up with.
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs18/i/2007/ ... rlewis.jpg
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (589114)
Posted by The Happy Locust on December 31st, 2007 @ 12:42am CST
Omega Charge wrote:Can you try Blackout?

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs18/i/2007/ ... rlewis.jpg

No promises of quality but I can give it a shot.

UPDATE:
I give you, CLOWNOUT!
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (598298)
Posted by The Happy Locust on January 8th, 2008 @ 10:47pm CST
Latest boredom inspired work.

I give you, Seamus and RUN!

Definitely not my cleanest or most inspired work, but still not a bad effort.
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (599326)
Posted by Omega Charge on January 9th, 2008 @ 11:52pm CST
Clownout's...loony. Thanks!
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (610093)
Posted by Auto Bot on January 21st, 2008 @ 5:06am CST
Who the heck is that?
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (610210)
Posted by The Happy Locust on January 21st, 2008 @ 9:17am CST
Auto Bot wrote:Who the heck is that?

If you're referring to the latest image, it's Samus Aran from the latest metroid game.
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (610245)
Posted by Auto Bot on January 21st, 2008 @ 9:44am CST
So i thought it wasn't a TF.
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (610801)
Posted by The Happy Locust on January 21st, 2008 @ 7:29pm CST
Auto Bot wrote:So i thought it wasn't a TF.

I never said this was a TF only thread. On that note, any one else got some pics they want to see horrifically defiled into a darkly humorous pastiche of myself?
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (661081)
Posted by DCybertron on March 21st, 2008 @ 11:17am CDT
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (661921)
Posted by The Happy Locust on March 22nd, 2008 @ 12:07pm CDT
DCybertron wrote:try wreckage http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Wreckage_movietoy.jpg

I'll give it a shot, but I prefer higher resolution images. These pics tend to lose a lot of detail.
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (663657)
Posted by The Happy Locust on March 24th, 2008 @ 10:37pm CDT
My skills weren't quite up to the task, I'm sorry to say.

I give you, #2 Breakage (industry joke)
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (673071)
Posted by Auto Bot on April 5th, 2008 @ 8:43am CDT
Very creative names. ;)^
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (707096)
Posted by DCybertron on May 23rd, 2008 @ 9:41pm CDT
Re: The Face Of Animated Ultra Magnus--A Look At UM's Animated Noggin! (707106)
Posted by The Happy Locust on May 23rd, 2008 @ 9:58pm CDT
DCybertron wrote:how bout prime http://images.wikia.com/transformers/images/7/75/MovieOptimusPrime_promorender2.jpg

I'm game. need to find a larger/sharper image thoughl

Ending Soon On eBay

Headmaster Brainstorm Arcana G1 Transformers Vintage Hasbro 1987 Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 50 minutes 29 seconds
Scourge TARGETMASTER Action Figure Tech Spec 1987 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 50 minutes 37 seconds
Sureshot Targetmaster * 100% Complete 1987 Hasbro G1 Transformers Action Figure - Time Remaining: 18 days 20 hours 35 minutes 20 seconds
Blast Off Bruticus * 100% Complete 1986 G1 Transformers Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 35 minutes 15 seconds
Whirl * 100% Complete 1985 Vintage G1 Transformers Bell AH-1Cobra Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 50 minutes 30 seconds
Beast Wars Transmetal Terrorsaur 100% Complete Transformers Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 50 minutes 37 seconds
Pretender Vroom INNER ROBOT 1989 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 50 minutes 32 seconds
Menasor Action Figure Robot Instructions 1986 Hasbro G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 20 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks