The Hub Officially Confirms Transformers: Rescue Bots for a Second Season

Transformers News: The Hub Officially Confirms Transformers: Rescue Bots for a Second Season

Sunday, October 14th, 2012 11:46AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,179

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

It's officially official! Transformers: Rescue Bots has been confirmed for a second season. Not exactly Earth shattering news, as voice actor D.C. Douglas (Rescue Bot Chase) let this cat out of the bag last month on his blog, but The Hub has now "officially" confirmed that the Rescue Bots will be returning for a second season.

The Hub wrote:It's official—Heatwave, Blades and the rest of the Transformers Rescue Bots gang are coming back for a second season!


Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Confirmed for Second Season
Credit(s): The Hub
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: The Hub Officially Confirms Transformers: Rescue Bots for a Second Season (1430380)
Posted by Zeedust on October 14th, 2012 @ 6:53pm CDT
No new info, but official confirmation is nice. Looking forward to more fun times in Griffin Rock. (Or would that be on Griffin Rock? Does the whole island count as part of the town?)

I forgot to express my glee when this was first confirmed! Shame on me!

Ah well, color me eager. Hope Medix and Hoist show up, but even if they don't, I'll enjoy watching the Rescue Bots we havw in their new adventures... Especially Blades.

Sabrblade wrote:Two medics would seem redundant.


Hoist doesn't necessarily need to be a medic. In fact. there's no reason this version of Hoist SHOULD Be one.

I'm slightly worried about how two new Rescue Bots could be added. It might be a little awkward, but if they do it well, I'm all for it. Whatever they do, though, they better not cop out and give us new Burns family members to go with them. Especially when a Dr. McSwain has already been mentioned who could potentially be a partner for Medix, and Doc Greene is in on the secret and would make a good partner for Hoist... Both in that he's qualified to repair broken vehicles, and in that he'd have the most need of a tow truck, given how some of his experiments have worked out. :)
Re: The Hub Officially Confirms Transformers: Rescue Bots for a Second Season (1430397)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 14th, 2012 @ 8:02pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:No new info, but official confirmation is nice. Looking forward to more fun times in Griffin Rock. (Or would that be on Griffin Rock? Does the whole island count as part of the town?)
Both. It's the name of the island, the town, and the island's largest mountain. 8-}

Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Two medics would seem redundant.


Hoist doesn't necessarily need to be a medic. In fact. there's no reason this version of Hoist SHOULD Be one.
It was a joke at his use of Fixit (who was a medic) instead of Hoist.

Nemesis Primal wrote:I'm slightly worried about how two new Rescue Bots could be added. It might be a little awkward, but if they do it well, I'm all for it. Whatever they do, though, they better not cop out and give us new Burns family members to go with them. Especially when a Dr. McSwain has already been mentioned who could potentially be a partner for Medix, and Doc Greene is in on the secret and would make a good partner for Hoist... Both in that he's qualified to repair broken vehicles, and in that he'd have the most need of a tow truck, given how some of his experiments have worked out. :)
Maybe pair Hoist with Doc and Medix with Frankie (since she's in on the secret now too). ;)
Re: The Hub Officially Confirms Transformers: Rescue Bots for a Second Season (1430398)
Posted by Gundamu on October 14th, 2012 @ 8:05pm CDT
Oh boy! I hope they get new 'Bots or that some 'Cons show up...
Re: The Hub Officially Confirms Transformers: Rescue Bots for a Second Season (1430400)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 14th, 2012 @ 8:11pm CDT
Gundamu wrote:Oh boy! I hope they get new 'Bots or that some 'Cons show up...
No way! They'd have to water down the Cons to do that, and Nicole Dubuc said on her Twitter that they don't want to do that as it would mess up this show's co-existence with TF: Prime (in which the Cons are distinctly not watered down).

Though, there's always Hoist and Medix for them to bring in for the Autobots. ;)
Re: The Hub Officially Confirms Transformers: Rescue Bots for a Second Season (1430440)
Posted by Zeedust on October 14th, 2012 @ 11:07pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:I'm slightly worried about how two new Rescue Bots could be added. It might be a little awkward, but if they do it well, I'm all for it. Whatever they do, though, they better not cop out and give us new Burns family members to go with them. Especially when a Dr. McSwain has already been mentioned who could potentially be a partner for Medix, and Doc Greene is in on the secret and would make a good partner for Hoist... Both in that he's qualified to repair broken vehicles, and in that he'd have the most need of a tow truck, given how some of his experiments have worked out. :)
Maybe pair Hoist with Doc and Medix with Frankie (since she's in on the secret now too). ;)


Frankie has no medical knowledge, is too young to drive, and while this last one's a matter of opinion, I really think she shouldn't be partnered with a bot of her own before Cody is. Not to say Frankie can't help the team, just that I wouldn't trust her to perform surgery.
Re: The Hub Officially Confirms Transformers: Rescue Bots for a Second Season (1430480)
Posted by Gundamu on October 15th, 2012 @ 2:38am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Gundamu wrote:Oh boy! I hope they get new 'Bots or that some 'Cons show up...
No way! They'd have to water down the Cons to do that, and Nicole Dubuc said on her Twitter that they don't want to do that as it would mess up this show's co-existence with TF: Prime (in which the Cons are distinctly not watered down).

Though, there's always Hoist and Medix for them to bring in for the Autobots. ;)

Things can always change. Well, it's nice to dream.
Re: The Hub Officially Confirms Transformers: Rescue Bots for a Second Season (1430516)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 15th, 2012 @ 7:55am CDT
"Heatwave, Blades, and the rest of the Transformers Rescue Bots gang"
"Optimus, Bumblebee, and the rest of the Transformers (insert franchise here) gang"

Oh dear. :-s
Re: The Hub Officially Confirms Transformers: Rescue Bots for a Second Season (1430560)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 15th, 2012 @ 10:28am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:I really think she shouldn't be partnered with a bot of her own before Cody is.
Cody's got Bumblebee, remember? BB's episode had him and Cody become partners. ;)
Re: The Hub Officially Confirms Transformers: Rescue Bots for a Second Season (1430680)
Posted by Archanubis on October 15th, 2012 @ 4:46pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:I really think she shouldn't be partnered with a bot of her own before Cody is.
Cody's got Bumblebee, remember? BB's episode had him and Cody become partners. ;)

But BB's already got a partner: Raf.
Re: The Hub Officially Confirms Transformers: Rescue Bots for a Second Season (1430692)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 15th, 2012 @ 5:25pm CDT
Archanubis wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:I really think she shouldn't be partnered with a bot of her own before Cody is.
Cody's got Bumblebee, remember? BB's episode had him and Cody become partners. ;)

But BB's already got a partner: Raf.


Rescue Bots apparently doesn't care.
Re: The Hub Officially Confirms Transformers: Rescue Bots for a Second Season (1430805)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 15th, 2012 @ 11:43pm CDT
Or how about making Professor Baranova a series regular and putting her with Medix?

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MP-12T TIGERTRACK LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH LP500S BOX SET - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 10 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers AD12 Revenge Optimus Prime Age of Extinction Movie Takara Tomy - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 42 minutes 36 seconds
[[PRIMECONCEPTS]] Transformers Custom GALVATRON 8" T4 AOE - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 57 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers MP-31 MASTERPIECE DELTA MAGNUS DIACLONE+Coin,In stock! - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 32 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Devastator AD13 Age of Extinction Movie Takara Tomy - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 54 minutes 21 seconds
Reissue Ver Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP10 Optimus Prime,In stock! - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 24 minutes 8 seconds
Medix the Doc-Bot TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots 1st Series ambulance figure 2012 NEW - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 55 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Platinum Autobot Heroes Ultra Magnus Arcee Springer Blurr Kup STOCK - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 46 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016