The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network

Transformers News: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network

Tuesday, May 7th, 2013 10:04PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Company News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,190

Not the biggest news, but it appears The Hub is in the process of rebranding itself to Hub Network. This news reaches us from Nick and More!, who after doing a little internet sleuthing have found that HubNetwork.com is now registered to The Hub’s SVP Business and Legal Affairs Joshua Meyer. Nick and More! speculate the move may be to improve search engine optimization. No word on when the change will become official, they also revealed Hub Network's new logo.

The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network
Credit(s): Nick and More!
Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485389)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 7th, 2013 @ 10:11pm CDT
This actually helps me a lot as, when trying to refer the network to people who haven't watched it yet, to them the name "Hub" or "the Hub" sounds too simple to be the name of a TV network and so they don't initially catch what I'm referring to. By calling it the "Hub Network", though, I can get my point across much easier. ;)^
Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485419)
Posted by noctorro on May 8th, 2013 @ 2:19am CDT
Does anyone actually watch Hub?
Isn't it in some sort of extra channel package, I know it's US only so the rest of the world has nothing to do with it.
Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485448)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 8th, 2013 @ 6:58am CDT
If I were in the US and had the channel I would have liked this change since its just a more simplistic name for a channel
Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485465)
Posted by rpetras on May 8th, 2013 @ 10:09am CDT
noctorro wrote:Does anyone actually watch Hub?

I do. All the time.

In addition to the TF stuff, they are also airing "Batman the Animated Series", "Batman Beyond", "Superman the Animated Series" and "Animaniacs".

Basically they picked up all the good stuff from the early 90's WB Network.

I have my kid hooked on Animaniacs now. :)
Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485503)
Posted by King Slick on May 8th, 2013 @ 12:50pm CDT
noctorro wrote:Does anyone actually watch Hub?

I think I read somewhere that The Hub, or as it is soon to be rebranded, the Hub Network took the #2 spot for Children's programing right behind Nick.

A good solid "rebranding" like this, and hopefully be a sign that they have plans to also eventually be coming to basic cable airwaves (Note: their contract with Netflix allows them a viable stream of revenues already) so it is not all that unlikely.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
2016 Transformers TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pretender Bludgeon - Time Remaining: 15 days 2 hours 54 minutes 25 seconds
10421 Transformers Collector Club TFCC 2013 Botcon exclusive Breakdown - Time Remaining: 16 days 9 hours 51 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #164 - Getaway Was Right