The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network

Transformers News: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network

Tuesday, May 7th, 2013 10:04PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Company News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,572

Not the biggest news, but it appears The Hub is in the process of rebranding itself to Hub Network. This news reaches us from Nick and More!, who after doing a little internet sleuthing have found that HubNetwork.com is now registered to The Hub’s SVP Business and Legal Affairs Joshua Meyer. Nick and More! speculate the move may be to improve search engine optimization. No word on when the change will become official, they also revealed Hub Network's new logo.

The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network
Credit(s): Nick and More!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485389)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 7th, 2013 @ 10:11pm CDT
This actually helps me a lot as, when trying to refer the network to people who haven't watched it yet, to them the name "Hub" or "the Hub" sounds too simple to be the name of a TV network and so they don't initially catch what I'm referring to. By calling it the "Hub Network", though, I can get my point across much easier. ;)^
Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485419)
Posted by noctorro on May 8th, 2013 @ 2:19am CDT
Does anyone actually watch Hub?
Isn't it in some sort of extra channel package, I know it's US only so the rest of the world has nothing to do with it.
Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485448)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 8th, 2013 @ 6:58am CDT
If I were in the US and had the channel I would have liked this change since its just a more simplistic name for a channel
Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485465)
Posted by rpetras on May 8th, 2013 @ 10:09am CDT
noctorro wrote:Does anyone actually watch Hub?

I do. All the time.

In addition to the TF stuff, they are also airing "Batman the Animated Series", "Batman Beyond", "Superman the Animated Series" and "Animaniacs".

Basically they picked up all the good stuff from the early 90's WB Network.

I have my kid hooked on Animaniacs now. :)
Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485503)
Posted by King Slick on May 8th, 2013 @ 12:50pm CDT
noctorro wrote:Does anyone actually watch Hub?

I think I read somewhere that The Hub, or as it is soon to be rebranded, the Hub Network took the #2 spot for Children's programing right behind Nick.

A good solid "rebranding" like this, and hopefully be a sign that they have plans to also eventually be coming to basic cable airwaves (Note: their contract with Netflix allows them a viable stream of revenues already) so it is not all that unlikely.

Ending Soon On eBay

G1 Transformers METROPLEX PARTS LOT #5 shoulder antenna, red black cannon, tower - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 13 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers G1 Million Publishing Mail away Exclusive Screech Skids MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 59 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MP-03G STARSCREAM GHOST SA AQ1134 - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 32 seconds
Glyph Botcon Key Chain Sealed + Bumblebee Cliffjumper Transformers Keychain MOC - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 31 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GRIMLOCK MASTERPIECE MP-03 HASBRO ACTION FIGURE SA AQ5194 - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 31 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers 2009 SDCC G1 Soundwave with 4 Cassettes MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 31 minutes 53 seconds
G1 Transformers Jumpstarter TWIN TWIST original empty BOX (only) - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 17 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers 2010 SDCC G1 Autobot Blaster with 3 Cassettes MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 48 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016