The Loyal Subjects Wave 2 Transformers Vinyl Figures Sneak Peek

Saturday, October 26th, 2013 8:10AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 15,291

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Loyal Subjects stopped by to give us a sneak peek at wave 2 of their Transformers vinyl figure line. The images they provided show us that we can expect Snarl and at least one of the coneheads in wave 2. Check out the images below.

Transformers News: The Loyal Subjects Wave 2 Transformers Vinyl Figures Sneak Peek

Transformers News: The Loyal Subjects Wave 2 Transformers Vinyl Figures Sneak Peek
Credit(s): The Loyal Subjects
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: The Loyal Subjects Wave 2 Transformers Vinyl Figures Sneak Peek (1526079)
Posted by Trikeboy on October 26th, 2013 @ 8:39am CDT
Snarl? That's Slag.
Re: The Loyal Subjects Wave 2 Transformers Vinyl Figures Sneak Peek (1526085)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 26th, 2013 @ 9:07am CDT
Trikeboy wrote:Snarl? That's Slag.


Shhhhhhhhhhhh, you can't say that anymore, at least not in the UK :-$
Re: The Loyal Subjects Wave 2 Transformers Vinyl Figures Sneak Peek (1526091)
Posted by Trikeboy on October 26th, 2013 @ 9:42am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Trikeboy wrote:Snarl? That's Slag.


Shhhhhhhhhhhh, you can't say that anymore, at least not in the UK :-$


I'm from the UK and I don't that the word has another meaning. This is G1 inspired, it should have the G1 name. Slag it is.
Re: The Loyal Subjects Wave 2 Transformers Vinyl Figures Sneak Peek (1526114)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 26th, 2013 @ 11:11am CDT
Looks as though the Conehead is based on Dirge.
Re: The Loyal Subjects Wave 2 Transformers Vinyl Figures Sneak Peek (1526166)
Posted by Ultra Markus on October 26th, 2013 @ 4:59pm CDT
Trikeboy wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Trikeboy wrote:Snarl? That's Slag.


Shhhhhhhhhhhh, you can't say that anymore, at least not in the UK :-$


I'm from the UK and I don't that the word has another meaning. This is G1 inspired, it should have the G1 name. Slag it is.

i agree they should have left the name alone in the first place
do people with the name Dick have to change their name because it has another meaning? no they don't, so why does Slag have to?
Re: The Loyal Subjects Wave 2 Transformers Vinyl Figures Sneak Peek (1526170)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 26th, 2013 @ 5:19pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:
Trikeboy wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Trikeboy wrote:Snarl? That's Slag.


Shhhhhhhhhhhh, you can't say that anymore, at least not in the UK :-$


I'm from the UK and I don't that the word has another meaning. This is G1 inspired, it should have the G1 name. Slag it is.

i agree they should have left the name alone in the first place
do people with the name Dick have to change their name because it has another meaning? no they don't, so why does Slag have to?


I keep forgetting silliness does not translate into internetese... #-o

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Collectors Club 2014 Figure Subscription 2.0 Fisitron Unopened New - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 33 minutes 14 seconds
transformers collectors club fisitron - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 50 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB Jackpot TFCC Timelines Sealed Autobot Decepticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole
Twincast / Podcast #163:
"Through The Space Hole"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
Website Security Test