Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore

Transformers News: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore

Friday, November 23rd, 2012 12:55PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 27,272

Good news Kreon fans, the next wave of Kre-O Micro Changers have been spotted at a Singapore Toys"R"Us. These little guys was spotted by Seibertron.com member gavinfuzzy.

He tells us that there is an embossed code on the back of the red flap. Springer is 22981 42. Hopefully we can get more confirmation to see if this code is unique and identifies Springer, and perhaps a comprehensive guide to identify all the figures. We will let you know as soon as this information is available.

Hopefully these will hit retail near you soon. If you find them in your neck of the woods, let other Seibertronians know by posting your finds in our Toys Sightings Forum.

This wave features the following 12 kreons.

• Autobot Springer
  • Inferno
  • Quickslinger
  • Rampage
  • Insecticon
  • Singe
  • Decepticon Hook
  • Warpath
  • Dirge
  • Blast Off
  • Decepticon Bludgeon
  • Airachnid

Re: Kreo Micro Changer Wave 1 sighted! (The OTHER wave 1)

Re: Kreo Micro Changer Wave 1 sighted! (The OTHER wave 1)

Re: Kreo Micro Changer Wave 1 sighted! (The OTHER wave 1)

Re: Kreo Micro Changer Wave 1 sighted! (The OTHER wave 1)
Credit(s): gavinfuzzy
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1441847)
Posted by Noideaforaname on November 23rd, 2012 @ 12:58pm CST
Singe I take is supposed to be Scorch. Kre-O loves their crazy homages.

Can't wait to get these guys. Hopefully Target carries them; they did NOT carry the "preview" wave...
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1441848)
Posted by RAcast on November 23rd, 2012 @ 1:01pm CST
Airachnid looks great, Bludgeon burns my eyes in a good way, and definitely looking forward to snagging me a little Warpath! They did a great job with Springer there, and I'm hoping the same for Inferno and Slingshot; I need a better look at the two of 'em.
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1441850)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 23rd, 2012 @ 1:21pm CST

Warpath's helmet makes him look more like Ironhide. Oh well.
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1441852)
Posted by NovaSentinel on November 23rd, 2012 @ 1:24pm CST
I hope the fifth member of each combiner team has instructions to add them to the gestalt :D otherwise i will be dissapointed... :'(
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1441861)
Posted by triKlops on November 23rd, 2012 @ 2:00pm CST
nice!
really looking forward to hunting these down and add them to the collection.
i will be keeping my eyes open!
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1441904)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on November 23rd, 2012 @ 8:05pm CST
kirbenvost wrote:Erhmahgerd, I need them all! Most of them, anyway. Hopefully there's a code guide soon. Much better than the truly blind-packed Lego minifigures.

Warpath's helmet makes him look more like Ironhide. Oh well.

On the contrary, I think true bind packs are better, as it takes skill to get thoes you want. :lol: Or you could buy the whole case.

Besides, I thought lego was expensive at $4.... till Kreo came along.
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1441905)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on November 23rd, 2012 @ 8:07pm CST
Noideaforaname wrote:Singe I take is supposed to be Scorch. Kre-O loves their crazy homages.

Ah yes, should have guessed that... It even has the truck details on the chest...
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1441954)
Posted by That Bot on November 24th, 2012 @ 2:41am CST
gavinfuzzy wrote:

Warpath's helmet makes him look more like Ironhide. Oh well.

Besides, I thought lego was expensive at $4.... till Kreo came along.

If I'm only missing one figure, I don't want to still have a 1 in 12 chance of finding it. I'd rather be able to just get the one I want. If you want to go true blind, just ignore the numbering. :P
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1441965)
Posted by El Duque on November 24th, 2012 @ 7:34am CST
Quick update to yesterday's news regarding the release of Kre-O Microchangers Wave 1, we now have the id guide for all the figures in this assortment. Use to packaging codes below to avoid those pesky doubles:

• 22981 40 - Singe
  • 22981 41 - Inferno
  • 22981 42 - Autobot Springer
  • 22981 43 - Warpath
  • 22981 44 - Quickslinger
  • 22981 45 - Rampage
  • 22981 46 - Insecticon
  • 22981 47 - Blast Off
  • 22981 48 - Decepticon Hook
  • 22981 49 - Dirge
  • 22981 50 - Airachnid
  • 22981 51 - Decepticon Bludgeon

Additionally, Ozformers member griffin has posted some in-hand images of this assortment. More images can be found by clicking here.

Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1441975)
Posted by Matrix. on November 24th, 2012 @ 8:11am CST
Nice use of rape in the opening post. Really approprite stuff - made me laugh.

Up next: 'kristalnacht', and how to use it in the context of children's toys.
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1441979)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on November 24th, 2012 @ 8:36am CST
Wish all the other Kreons had block stands.
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1441980)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on November 24th, 2012 @ 8:41am CST
Well, there goes my fun with raping the packs to find the figures. :-(

Or I'll go codeless and still rape all the packs. :lol:
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1441981)
Posted by RAcast on November 24th, 2012 @ 8:42am CST
D: Why is Warpath's face white!?
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1441994)
Posted by zwann on November 24th, 2012 @ 10:27am CST
Looks like these one has some improvement than the last wave. A base stand, more Kreons. Quite good.

I really hope the Kreons will be improved more in the next wave. I think next wave is the time to actually have distinguishable helmets for the characters. No more of these reuse other character helmets on the Kreons. Some worked well, like Sideswipes on Scorponok's, but others like Warpath and Galvatron...they really need a more defined head. We can't keep trying to squint our eyes trying to please ourselves.

Also more paint apps on the Kreons would be nice in the future.

Just hope Kre-O take notes on these suggestion. Yeah, you can't get everything right on first try. Good start anyway. Hope they'll do better.

I'm looking to get Airachnid anyway.
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1442019)
Posted by Matrix. on November 24th, 2012 @ 2:12pm CST
gavinfuzzy wrote:Well, there goes my fun with raping the packs to find the figures. :-(

Or I'll go codeless and still rape all the packs. :lol:

It's not funny, it's not big, and it's not clever. It just makes you look like a creeper.
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1442026)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 24th, 2012 @ 2:55pm CST
Nice, they come with blocks to stand them on! I wish the preview wave had, but oh well.

So this list is confirmed by more than one source? Can't wait to start hunting for these. :D
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1442052)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on November 24th, 2012 @ 7:03pm CST
Matrix. wrote:

Or I'll go codeless and still rape all the packs. :lol:

Perhaps you prefer the term Feel up?
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1442064)
Posted by Blurrz on November 24th, 2012 @ 8:37pm CST
Is Quickslinger supposed to be the 5th Aerialbot?
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1442065)
Posted by RAcast on November 24th, 2012 @ 8:55pm CST
Blurrz wrote:Is Quickslinger supposed to be the 5th Aerialbot?

You fool! :michaelbay:
It's Slingshot. Just because the poor guy once crumbled to nothingness doesn't give you the right to forget he existed. :-(
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1442100)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 25th, 2012 @ 6:37am CST
Blurrz wrote:Is Quickslinger supposed to be the 5th Aerialbot?

Yup. Blame trademarks for this one. "Slingshot" can't be claimed for whatever reason, so "Airazor" was used instead for Universe/RotF Superion set and now he's Quickslinger. That name suits him better I think.
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1443392)
Posted by Blurrz on December 1st, 2012 @ 4:32am CST
RIP Slingshot QQ
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1443443)
Posted by RAcast on December 1st, 2012 @ 10:34am CST
Blurrz wrote:RIP Slingshot QQ

Slingshot will never die, he'll just be in pieces here and over there...and over there....

I wonder if they'll play off his G2 toy's fate in his bio like they did with Masochistinator. :lol:
Re: The Next Wave of Kre-O Micro Changers Spotted at Retail in Singapore (1443490)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 1st, 2012 @ 4:28pm CST
Ehm... Apparently Slingshot has done more than just change his name. Or HER name rather. Yup, I did some looking and found out that Quickslinger is a fembot's name :shock:

I knew I should have been suspicious when he went with "Airazor"