The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners"

Transformers News: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners"

Tuesday, October 19th, 2010 9:28PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Podcast
Posted by: Skice   Views: 60,793

The Twincast is back in full force! This week the Twincast crew must have ate something funny, because we got exceptionally silly. Between the new title for TF3, sweet new toys, Power Cores, and flesh eating undead; The Twincast Crew have had their hands full.

Speaking of the Twincast crew, let's meet this weeks cast.

Counterpunch- His Hovercraft is full of eels!
Blurrz- He's a lumberjack and he's OK!
Skice- Dreadful tinny sort of thing!
Pyrostrata- Upper Class Twit of the Year!

And guest starring
Savage- Didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!
TigerTracks24- Always looks on the bright side of life!
Ryan "Seibertron" Yzquierdo- The Bishop!

Seibertron.com Image

And now the news don't touch that dial!
Transformers 3: Dark of the moon.

Bumblebee gets totaled

New United/Reveal the shield toys.

Idw's Infestation

Also Ryan, TT24, and Savage join Skice and Counterpunch to talk about Power Core Combiners.

This Week in Transformers History
October 22 2003- G.I. Joe vs. the Transformers Issue 4 is released in the US by Devil's Due Press.

And the Triumphant return of Ask The Twincast!

Seibertron.com Image

And here are your download Links:
Itunes /media/audio/podcasts/seibertron-twincast-005.m4a
Mp3 /media/audio/podcasts/seibertron-twincast-005.mp3

Twincast intro preformed by Touya
The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast, more fun than a pile of dead zombies!
Credit(s): Skice

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1137704)
Posted by memoryless on October 19th, 2010 @ 9:33pm CDT
Ah its time for the giggles then? Great Job guys I'm looking out for the next one >.>
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1137736)
Posted by Bed Bugs on October 20th, 2010 @ 12:40am CDT
Excellent job as always. :D
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1137738)
Posted by Oilspill on October 20th, 2010 @ 1:01am CDT
Digging that Monty Python intro 8)
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1137781)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 20th, 2010 @ 6:34am CDT
This one was a lot of fun to record.

Still no decent Jill figures for me ::Sad Face::
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1137792)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 20th, 2010 @ 7:33am CDT
I like that Jill Valentine Arcee repaint but then I love the 2007 Arcee mold anyways.
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1137804)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 20th, 2010 @ 8:34am CDT
I feel like I sound the least like myself on this episode than out of any of them.

Everyone feels that way about their recorded voice though, right? :P
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1137816)
Posted by memoryless on October 20th, 2010 @ 9:35am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
Everyone feels that way about their recorded voice though, right?

At least you dont sound like a squeak toy =D
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1137819)
Posted by Oilspill on October 20th, 2010 @ 9:41am CDT
Cool podcast this session. Should I even bother getting any PCCs? With all the cool stuff coming out for the next few months, I think I can skip them.

I think the hating on Jazz was a bit unwarranted though. Are we getting so spoiled by how awesome all these new Generations figures are that we get a Jazz that has absolutely nothing wrong with him, we complain that there's nothing unexpected.

I mean, I know what you guys mean, as he's not as exciting as some of the other characters. Or perhaps more accurately, he's not as unknown as some of the other characters and has had many more toys than the others. But he looks like a pretty much perfect representation of Jazz in alt and robot mode, with an excellent head sculpt and even some bonus fan-service thrown in with the speakers.

I don't want to seem unappreciative. It's unrealistic, I realise, but I fear some Hasbro guy may go "Ahh, they're bored with us giving old 84-87 characters a new lease on life, lets go do something else. Maybe Actionmasters would be cool to revive?" and then instead of Generations Blitzwing we get Actionmaster Mudflap or something. Then I wake up screaming in a cold sweat.

But I digress.. was good fun to listen too. Keep it up guys and gal. I like how you keep it quite condensed and snappy and a little less structured (I thoroughly enjoy the TFW podcast, but it does at times drag on).
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1137992)
Posted by Anonymous. on October 20th, 2010 @ 6:04pm CDT
memoryless wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Everyone feels that way about their recorded voice though, right?

At least you dont sound like a squeak toy =D

[color=teal]
Are you implying something? :grin: [/color]
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1137993)
Posted by Pyrostrata on October 20th, 2010 @ 6:07pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:This one was a lot of fun to record.

I agree! Probably the most-fun one yet! =)

[quote]Everyone feels that way about their recorded voice though, right?[/quote]

Mine sounds weird to me as well. 8-}
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1138016)
Posted by memoryless on October 20th, 2010 @ 7:08pm CDT
Nope not at all -whistles-

But in all seriousness I usually sound like a messed up squeak toy when my voice is recored You got luck
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1138028)
Posted by Optimutt on October 20th, 2010 @ 8:01pm CDT
Thanks for another fun podcast, all!

Regarding the comics, I submitted a proposal to Andy Schmidt the other day, to which he replied he's too busy to look at new comic ideas. They've got a full 52 Transformers comics coming out this year. I'll leave speculation open to discuss, but if the zombie thing is a complete and utter wash - which I say it looks to be, save possibly for the return of the Dead Universe - at least we'll have a whole lot of other new material to occupy us with.
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1138038)
Posted by Skice on October 20th, 2010 @ 8:41pm CDT
Oilspill wrote:Digging that Monty Python intro 8)

The theme song was "preformed" by friend of the Twincast, Touya!
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1138155)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 21st, 2010 @ 7:19am CDT
If you have suggestions for improvement, please let us know by sending me a PM.

We're looking to keep improving as we go, but we need input as to how or what we can do better.
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1138289)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 21st, 2010 @ 12:13pm CDT
Awesome work again, guys! Hilarious moments mixed in with intelligent statements are always great to listen to!

:shock: Skice, you live in my state?!! Where?
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1138506)
Posted by Skice on October 21st, 2010 @ 9:46pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote: :shock: Skice, you live in my state?!! Where?

Tampa.
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1138517)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 21st, 2010 @ 10:11pm CDT
Skice wrote:
Sabrblade wrote: :shock: Skice, you live in my state?!! Where?

Tampa.
:shock: :shock: :shock: Not only in my state but in my city too! Dude, that is awesome! 8)
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1139005)
Posted by Bed Bugs on October 23rd, 2010 @ 2:38pm CDT
That spotlight pic is 100% pure WIN.
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1139025)
Posted by Short Circuit on October 23rd, 2010 @ 4:29pm CDT
Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast episode 5 "Zombie Core Combiners" (1139275)
Posted by Seibertron on October 24th, 2010 @ 3:55pm CDT
Protecticus Maximus wrote:Great podcast as always! You guys gonna start uploading them on iTunes so us ipod owners can subscribe and have the episodes nice and handy? :???:

I spent some time researching this yesterday and started working on a script to output the XML. I hope to have something working here in the next week or so, at least in time for the next podcast. Keep an eye on our news section for details when it goes live.

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Transformers RM Robot Master RM-06 Air hunter Saviour Gundam Seed destiny - Time Remaining: 7 days 6 minutes 14 seconds
2 Takara Transformers RM Robot Master RM-18 19 Roadrocket VS Double face Gundam - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 minutes 12 seconds
IN HAND Transformers TITANS RETURN FORTRESS MAXIMUS Generations Classic - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 53 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Optimus Prime Armoured Weapons Platform MB 2010 - Time Remaining: 22 days 11 hours 55 minutes 48 seconds
INSTOCK Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-27 IRONHIDE Action Figure G1+COIN - Time Remaining: 7 days 6 hours 41 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers DOTM Deluxe Autobot Air Raid (2011). - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 57 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Sky Claw Vehicle with Smokescreen Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 8 minutes 48 seconds
RARE Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee's Garage playset with Bumblebee car - Time Remaining: 22 days 18 hours 56 minutes
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016