Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display

Transformers News: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display

Thursday, June 16th, 2011 10:15AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,786

Courtesy of Gizmodo we have images of three DOTM Lucky Draw figures that were on display at the Tokyo Toy Show. We've seen the Voyager Class Optimus Prime with MechTech trailer before, but this image reveals gold chromed versions of Voyagers Megatron and Sentinel Prime. Take a look at all the shiny goodness below.

Credit(s): Gizmodo
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display (1240856)
Posted by RodimalToyota on June 16th, 2011 @ 10:24am CDT
I see now why Hasbro doesn't do a lucky draw in America.
People would rip open every package trying to steal the certificate.

Imagine the chaos of the scalper returned opened toys.

I hate having despicable people in our hobbies.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display (1240870)
Posted by GetRightRobot on June 16th, 2011 @ 10:49am CDT
Any lucky draw would be a nice addition, but that Megs looks downright AWESOME!!!

As for the scalper comment above, I agree. Have you noticed the influx of Kreon's on Ebay.com? People are buying them, removing the best part, and returning them. Wal-Mart will be shipping 90% back the warehouse missing parts! :lol:
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display (1240874)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 16th, 2011 @ 10:52am CDT
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display (1240884)
Posted by krenger99 on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:06am CDT
RodimalToyota wrote:I see now why Hasbro doesn't do a lucky draw in America.
People would rip open every package trying to steal the certificate.Imagine the chaos of the scalper returned opened toys.I hate having despicable people in our hobbies.

Am totally in agreement with you. There are way too many snakes in our hobby.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display (1240887)
Posted by GetRightRobot on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:10am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:Anyone know anything about the train sets shown in one of those pictures? It looks like they might be really tiny trains. I'm kind of interested.

I don't know about the trains, but those little RC cars look awesome!!! God I'm an easy sell.... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display (1240972)
Posted by rpetras on June 16th, 2011 @ 12:45pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:

And I find myself suddenly interested in Jenga. 8)

Go figure.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display (1241075)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on June 16th, 2011 @ 2:19pm CDT
ZOMG GOLD MEGATRON IS A TOTAL WIN !!!

krenger99 wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:I see now why Hasbro doesn't do a lucky draw in America.

Meh? In almost every hobby there is,there's always despicable peoples. It's like Yin and Yang.You cant have Yin without Yang(or vice-versa):D.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Parts 1988 OVERLORD scanner radar powermaster - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 22 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1988 OVERLORD missile pod launcher radar (broken) - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 23 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS VOYAGER 30TH ANNIVERSARY MAXIMALS RHINOX #5 - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 38 minutes 47 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS VOYAGER 30TH ANNIVERSARY AUTOBOT BRAINSTORM #9 - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 23 minutes 45 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-05 Megatron Decepticons Commander G1 - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 26 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers G1 1990 hasbro SILVERBOLT figure superion classic GREAT - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 42 minutes 55 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers MasterPiece MP 19 Smokescreen Nissan Fairlady Z Genuine - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 17 minutes 37 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV21 Optimus Prime 4904810828327 Original - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 27 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016