Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display

Transformers News: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display

Thursday, June 16th, 2011 10:15AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,734

Courtesy of Gizmodo we have images of three DOTM Lucky Draw figures that were on display at the Tokyo Toy Show. We've seen the Voyager Class Optimus Prime with MechTech trailer before, but this image reveals gold chromed versions of Voyagers Megatron and Sentinel Prime. Take a look at all the shiny goodness below.

Credit(s): Gizmodo

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display (1240856)
Posted by RodimalToyota on June 16th, 2011 @ 10:24am CDT
I see now why Hasbro doesn't do a lucky draw in America.
People would rip open every package trying to steal the certificate.

Imagine the chaos of the scalper returned opened toys.

I hate having despicable people in our hobbies.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display (1240870)
Posted by GetRightRobot on June 16th, 2011 @ 10:49am CDT
Any lucky draw would be a nice addition, but that Megs looks downright AWESOME!!!

As for the scalper comment above, I agree. Have you noticed the influx of Kreon's on Ebay.com? People are buying them, removing the best part, and returning them. Wal-Mart will be shipping 90% back the warehouse missing parts! :lol:
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display (1240874)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 16th, 2011 @ 10:52am CDT
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display (1240884)
Posted by krenger99 on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:06am CDT
RodimalToyota wrote:I see now why Hasbro doesn't do a lucky draw in America.
People would rip open every package trying to steal the certificate.Imagine the chaos of the scalper returned opened toys.I hate having despicable people in our hobbies.

Am totally in agreement with you. There are way too many snakes in our hobby.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display (1240887)
Posted by GetRightRobot on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:10am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:Anyone know anything about the train sets shown in one of those pictures? It looks like they might be really tiny trains. I'm kind of interested.

I don't know about the trains, but those little RC cars look awesome!!! God I'm an easy sell.... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display (1240972)
Posted by rpetras on June 16th, 2011 @ 12:45pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:

And I find myself suddenly interested in Jenga. 8)

Go figure.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - DOTM Lucky Draw Figures on Display (1241075)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on June 16th, 2011 @ 2:19pm CDT
ZOMG GOLD MEGATRON IS A TOTAL WIN !!!

krenger99 wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:I see now why Hasbro doesn't do a lucky draw in America.

Meh? In almost every hobby there is,there's always despicable peoples. It's like Yin and Yang.You cant have Yin without Yang(or vice-versa):D.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME vs MEGATRON Heroes LEGENDS Cybertron Convoy MINICON - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 14 minutes 51 seconds
Hasbro Transformers 3 Megatron Voyager Class DOTM Movie Dark Of The Moon T3V02 - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 16 seconds
Transformers Minicon Micron Armada Clear Sureshock Campaign Item - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 8 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers G1 Victory C-317 Dash & Tacker DashTacker Takara 1989 - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 28 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers G1 Decepticon Constructicons LONG HAUL Hasbro 1990 - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 18 minutes 38 seconds
hasbro takara 1990 transformers G1 Blaster and Krok ACTION MASTER action figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 37 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations Voyager Class Decepticon Powerdive Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 8 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers G1 Decepticon Constructicons SCRAPPER Hasbro 1990 - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 10 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016