Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed!

Transformers News: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed!

Thursday, June 16th, 2011 4:59AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 51,293

With the Dark Of The Moon toy line in full swing overseas in the land of the rising sun, the 2011 Tokyo Toy Show showcases some of Takara's upcoming products. There's a close look at the Dual Model Kits, Ultimate Optimus Prime, Jetwing Optimus Prime, and Cyberverse Playsets - Prime and Shockwave. There are a few surprises at the event, as we are going to get a Deluxe Skywarp! (Seeker completionists cry/rejoice!) There is also a nice look at the upcoming Mechtech Human Alliance figures, including Master Disaster. Check out the images below, while you'll find much more, courtesy of Cybergundam!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): Cybergundam
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240699)
Posted by Anonymous. on June 16th, 2011 @ 5:01am CDT

Tekka will probably knife someone.... [/color]
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240710)
Posted by starwarrior1227 on June 16th, 2011 @ 5:18am CDT
that reminds me of my custom painted ROTF starscream voyager.
still i like mine better cause it is bigger and more in to scale with the others.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240716)
Posted by Captziltoid on June 16th, 2011 @ 5:24am CDT
i like the reverb and dragstrip more from these pics. and im tryin to figure out what skywarps feet are doing too.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240719)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on June 16th, 2011 @ 5:27am CDT
Looks pretty good, i realy like the purple fists and shins and the alt mode is classic its an all round nice movieverse homage to the fella.

Although that mech tech looks a bit well...warped.

I realy hope i get one but i'll be more disapointed if i dont get my hands on a Vortex .
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240727)
Posted by Tekka on June 16th, 2011 @ 5:45am CDT
Blurrz wrote:[color=teal]I'll lawl if Skywarp is Tak exclusive like Arcee, Air Raid, and Vortex.

Tekka will probably knife someone.... [/color]

Only if I can't get it. If I can't you're all going to die horribly.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240765)
Posted by alternator77 on June 16th, 2011 @ 7:16am CDT
dammit now ill have to get those damn seekers :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
on a side note does anyone know if those tattoos come off deluxe ss like the leader?
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240771)
Posted by joevill on June 16th, 2011 @ 7:31am CDT
Awesome! Now we just need Starscream in G1 colors then I will be happy!
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240776)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 16th, 2011 @ 7:42am CDT
Oh, man, I hope Skywarp comes out in the US!
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240785)
Posted by freaky777 on June 16th, 2011 @ 8:23am CDT
So is the Takara Supreme OP same as Hasbro Ultimate OP? Can't really tell the difference from the pictures..
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240786)
Posted by ShardFenix on June 16th, 2011 @ 8:23am CDT
ugh wasnt there a g1 colored exclusive starscream somewhere?
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240805)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 16th, 2011 @ 9:09am CDT
I was hoping Skywarp would have unique paint pattern, but he looks terrific anyway.

ShardFenix wrote:ugh wasnt there a g1 colored exclusive starscream somewhere?

Yup, but it uses the old Voyager mold, so he'll dwarf the other two
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240827)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 16th, 2011 @ 9:35am CDT
GREAT PRIMUS I WANT THAT PRIME! BOTH OF THEM! =P~
Question. Does anyone... ANYONE know were to get that wingblade prime? And for how much? Any news on wether or not it will be sold in the states? Cause I need him! :BOOM:
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240828)
Posted by D-340 on June 16th, 2011 @ 9:38am CDT
Please, please, oh please let Skywarp come to the states.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240872)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on June 16th, 2011 @ 10:51am CDT
so it seems im not the only one who has trouble getting starscreams blade thingy to stay straight and not curve into an "s" shape sometimes...
also, who is that (in packageing) just to skywraps left?
i dont recognise the gun, reminds me of megs but its a deluxe...?
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240879)
Posted by ShardFenix on June 16th, 2011 @ 10:56am CDT
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240880)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:04am CDT
ShardFenix wrote:looks more like a voyager box to me. At least the way the side is and the angle.

have zoomed in now, and i'm pretty sure its voyager sentinel.
glad i got that cleared up:)
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240882)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:06am CDT
Tekka wrote:

Tekka will probably knife someone.... [/color]

Only if I can't get it. If I can't you're all going to die horribly.

Oh God no!
Quick, lets put together and pre-order one right now!
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240883)
Posted by Skywarp64 on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:06am CDT
Now I'm gonna have to go out and get Starscream and Thundercracker. I LOVE seekers. I've never had a complete set before, and now's my chance!
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240888)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:10am CDT
BeastProwl wrote:GREAT PRIMUS I WANT THAT PRIME! BOTH OF THEM! =P~

No word on whether there will be a stateside release but he can be preordered at BBTS or Tfsource or Toy Arena for $175.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Takara Exhibit + Deluxe Skywarp Revealed! (1240892)
Posted by ShardFenix on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:15am CDT
the more i think about it the more content i am with my complete conehead set. I always liked their colors and look better anyways. Phew, my wallet thanks my odd choices lol

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Commemorative Series Red Alert 100% complete and pristine - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 25 minutes 5 seconds
LOT TRANSFORMERS FIGURE BEAST WARS STAMPY SLING SABERBACK CORAHDA COBRA JRX RAIL - Time Remaining: 6 days 15 hours 56 minutes 14 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Commemorative Series Skids 100% complete and pristine - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 12 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Megatron T-Rex Evil Predacon Robot Hasbro Ultra (Sealed) - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 58 minutes 40 seconds
Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Transformers Sideswipe the Robot to Race Car - Time Remaining: 29 days 19 hours 44 minutes 42 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Commemorative Series Grapple 100% complete and pristine - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 45 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers AOE Decepticon Stinger vs Strafe & Bumblebee Walmart Exclusive Set - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 18 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars RATTRAP Complete Original Kenner Hasbro Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 19 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory