Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos

Saturday, February 9th, 2013 8:49PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 48,227

The Seibertron.com Toy Fair 2013 Transformers Kre-O Gallery is now live. The Kreon Micro Changers Combiners will expand to include Defensor, Abominus, and Piranacon. The second wave of Kreon Micro Changers blind-packs is on the way and will feature Blot, Bombshell, Groove, Arcee, Powerglide, Scourge, Vehicle, Lugnut, Perceptor, Hoist, Beachcomber, Kickback, Guzzle, Huffer, Long Haul, Nemesis Prime, Cheetor, Thrust, Ramjet, Seawing, Nosecone, Sharkticon, and More. On the building set front more "Beast Hunters" are on the way plus an Autobot base. Click here for the full gallery.

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1462785)
Posted by EagleBot13 on February 9th, 2013 @ 9:05pm CST
ARCEE!!!!!!! :DANCE:
I must get her.
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1462786)
Posted by RAcast on February 9th, 2013 @ 9:06pm CST
Kreo news, I was wondering when this'd hit! :D
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1462792)
Posted by Noideaforaname on February 9th, 2013 @ 9:09pm CST
Lugnut is truly glorious!

I'm glad Kreons are relatively cheap, because there are a LOT of wants on my list. Wish they invested in some more helmets, but at least they're not using those dreadful flack jackets anymore.
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1462799)
Posted by RAcast on February 9th, 2013 @ 9:17pm CST
What are those ones with the 'armor rack' sprues, similar to the Halo minifigs. Looks like thye've all got chrome helmets and a bunch of extra parts.

And that (I'm assuming ghost form, what with the pale face) Starscream with the translucent pink helmet is something else.

EDIT: And now I can't find the pictures, what's the deal? o_O
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1463079)
Posted by Tresob on February 10th, 2013 @ 11:31am CST
Noideaforaname wrote:Lugnut is truly glorious!

At three bucks a pop, I pretty much plan on gobbling all of these guys up...assuming they generously continue to include ID numbers on the packets, and I get to the shelves in time.

But I really agree that the helmets are a bit disappointing. And the choices aren't always the best either (they should pay more attention to your pictures!). For example, why give Powerglide a Megatron helmet instead of a Conehead? That seemed like an easy call. I don't find G1 scourge particularly convincing, and Soundwave would have made a much better choice for Hoist. And the Sharkticon is a little too literal. I could go on.

I'll still probably by them, mind you, but I'll love them just a little less.

Of course, if I thought someone really, really wanted more diversity of helmets...I would direct him or her to the links in my signature...
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1463093)
Posted by Dagon on February 10th, 2013 @ 11:49am CST
Those Seacons are so precious.
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1463150)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on February 10th, 2013 @ 1:55pm CST
More Kre-O Microchanger combiners=YES, just need to find the first ones now. Also sign me up for the Autobot base and second wave on individual Kreon Microchangers.
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1463298)
Posted by RoyalSorceress on February 11th, 2013 @ 12:03am CST
I LOVE the Micro Changers. I want them all, Perceptor most of all.
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1472451)
Posted by dirk2243 on March 17th, 2013 @ 5:53pm CDT
With the current standard of four kreons to form one of the combiner sets and the fifth team member being in the blindpacks......I'm assuming there making a computron also since it said kreon nosecone will be in the blindpacks in the write up. (crosses fingers)

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS GRIMLOCK MASTERPIECE MP-03 HASBRO ACTION FIGURE SA AQ5194 - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 24 minutes 15 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece, Masterpiece Thundercracker Toys R Us... - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 54 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers G2 Parts 1993 CALCAR weapon EUROPEAN Trakkon - Time Remaining: 8 days 12 hours 25 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers G1 1984 IRONHIDE figure hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 7 days 20 hours 11 minutes 41 seconds
TRANSFORMERS SKYWARP & THUNDERCLACKER TAKARA TOMY ENCORE 11 FIGURE SA AQ1957 - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 26 minutes 43 seconds
SCRAPPER Ex/Mint 100% Complete Constructicon Vintage 1985 Hasbro Transformers G1 - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 57 minutes 42 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ENERGON Quickstrike MISB NEW 2004 Quick Strike Figure set - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 46 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Generations Scout Minicon Laserbeak Brawl Drivetrain Brake-Neck + - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 34 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory