Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots

Saturday, February 9th, 2013 9:06PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 47,007

Our Transformers for youngsters, Transformers: Rescue Bots, continues in 2013 with new figures and another season on the Hub. Check out our Toy Fair 2013 gallery by clicking here.

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots (1462794)
Posted by xyl360 on February 9th, 2013 @ 9:12pm CST
Those non-transforming Rescue Bots look pretty show-accurate and it's nice to see a transforming Chase in blue (finally).
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots (1462809)
Posted by Burn on February 9th, 2013 @ 9:33pm CST

Simply so I can justify having Rescue Bots in my collection :WHISTLE:
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots (1462812)
Posted by xyl360 on February 9th, 2013 @ 9:36pm CST
Burn wrote:I know they're aimed at the really younger generation, but i'd love to see these guys in the more standard "older audience" style.

Simply so I can justify having Rescue Bots in my collection :WHISTLE:

Hehe, I already have Boulder, I couldn't resist, his toy looks pretty much just like he does on the show in both modes. Now I'm contemplating getting that blue version of Chase.

I agree that more articulated/more accurate (i.e. "older audience" style) versions would be nice though ;).
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots (1462835)
Posted by STngAR on February 9th, 2013 @ 10:13pm CST
If my kids were younger I'd be all over these for them, but not for myself.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots (1463075)
Posted by buddhaquest on February 10th, 2013 @ 11:24am CST
Still no MorBots... sigh. :-(
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots (1463098)
Posted by Skywarp64 on February 10th, 2013 @ 12:08pm CST
Still waiting for a show-accurate transforming Chase. :roll:
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots (1463296)
Posted by RoyalSorceress on February 11th, 2013 @ 12:00am CST
I saw those non transforming one at Fred Meyer today. If they had a Blades I would've bought it.
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots (1463685)
Posted by hinomars19 on February 12th, 2013 @ 8:50am CST
why does rescue bots get a Prime with a trailer? :D
Quick, someone make me resist buying it!
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers: Rescue Bots (1464269)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 14th, 2013 @ 1:22am CST
Blades w/ Dr. Morocco = unlikeliest pair of this line ever. :P

Ending Soon On eBay

2006 Transformers Robots in Disguise Grimlock Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 33 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers g1 powermaster dreadwind Hasbro Figure only - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 34 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers G1 Ratbat cassette - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 4 minutes 30 seconds
D-25 DIRGEGUN Transformers Beast Wars II Dirge Takara Japan Waspinator 1998 New - Time Remaining: 15 days 4 hours 22 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Groove - Deluxe Class - Protectobots Defensor Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 26 minutes 47 seconds
Chevrolet Camaro 2010-2013 Bumblebee Transformers Racing Stripes (Choose Color) - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 27 minutes 30 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 30TH ANNIVERSARY DECEPTICON BRUTICUS PLATINUM  EDITION FOC - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 51 minutes 33 seconds
RARE! Transformers G1 Mirage Diaclone Korean Robot Figure Toy Model Japan Anime - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 37 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive