Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX!

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2013:  First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX!

Saturday, February 9th, 2013 2:56PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collectables
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 49,780

Oh my Cybertron! We have our first preliminary look at Transformers Generations Titan Class Fall of Cybertron Metroplex! This massive figure is over two feet tall! It will include a legends sized Scamper and has a tentative price point of $125 USD. Comprehensive image galleries of Metroplex and others still to come! Stay tuned for more Transformers news live as it comes in from Toy Fair 2013!

Toy Fair 2013:  First Look at Fall of Cybertron METROPLEX!

Toy Fair 2013:  First Look at Fall of Cybertron METROPLEX!

Toy Fair 2013:  First Look at Fall of Cybertron METROPLEX!
Credit(s): Seibertron, El_Duque, Toy Fair 2013
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462369)
Posted by xyl360 on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:00pm CST
Eh...no. That is NOT FoC Metroplex, sorry Hasbro. That's just a bigger version of G1 Metroplex:
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462370)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:02pm CST
First reaction:

Second reaction:

Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462372)
Posted by RAcast on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:02pm CST
Metroplex heeds the call of the last Prime indeed! This looks astoundingly good! :grin:
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462373)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:04pm CST
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462374)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:04pm CST
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Welp, I need this. No choice now. I hope they come out with something as ginormous as this for the Decepticons.

One word: Trypticon. :BOOM:
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462375)
Posted by RAcast on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:06pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:

One word: Trypticon. :BOOM:

Whose altmode is the Nemesis, of course! :CON:
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462376)
Posted by phase on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:06pm CST
1. HOLY SLAG YES. OMG IT'S BIGGER THAN FORT MAX.
2. Orion Pax, BB, and Megatron in the background. :P
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462377)
Posted by Mkall on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:07pm CST
Anyone who says that Hasbro doesn't listen to fans can eat their words right now.

This thing looks AWESOME!

Now I really hope they bring out a Trypticon of the same scale...
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462379)
Posted by Handels-Messerschmitt on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:09pm CST
I'm not a Metroplex fan but if I were I would start to desperately save up money. As it is, well, I'm impressed but not $125 + massive shipping and customs impressed.

Mindmaster wrote:

One word: Trypticon. :BOOM:

Personally I hope for a legions-class Trypticon but I suppose that if this guy sells enough they might consider it.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462381)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:10pm CST
love the little details in this pic of optimus in the window under his head, looks like arcee aswel
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462382)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:12pm CST
Autobot Genocide wrote:love the little details in this pic of optimus in the window under his head

For those of us that are lazy:

I didn't even see that until you pointed it out. That is impressive, if you ask me.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462385)
Posted by CBratetron on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:14pm CST
If I could afford this the first photo would be 'Plex beating down on Megatron. Yeah, that scene.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462386)
Posted by Burn on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:15pm CST
Fuck me ...
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462387)
Posted by necr0blivion on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:17pm CST
"He's got legs, and he knows how to use them"

Christmas 2013, please!
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462388)
Posted by xyl360 on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:18pm CST

I just wish (hope) they do a second version which is more accurate to his appearance in the game.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462390)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:20pm CST
xyl360 wrote:I'll be getting him for sure. $125 isn't bad for something so huge (though I'll likely spend more as I'll be getting the Takara version, not Hasbro's).

I wouldn't bet on it. The most they can do is give him a slightly different head and round off some parts here and there.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462391)
Posted by DarkStar on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:21pm CST
It's not look like FOC version. It's a Generations line with new mod.
I still want him... but not with in this year...
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462393)
Posted by Burn on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:22pm CST
xyl360 wrote:$125 isn't bad for something so huge

It's a good price.

I have a sad because of how much Australian retailers will jack up the price. :-(

Import from Japan here I come!
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462394)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:26pm CST
Burn wrote:
xyl360 wrote:$125 isn't bad for something so huge

It's a good price.

Import from Japan here I come!

I take it the Japanese are more gentle in "violating" you? :P

This guy will have a special spot on my shelves, but which one: Cyberverse or regular size?
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462395)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:28pm CST
Wow. Total surprise. But I'm definitely getting it. Finally a good representation of Metroplex. It's not game accurate? Doesn't matter. Personally, I'd LOVE a Metrotitan repaint.

Ending Soon On eBay

VINTAGE TRANSFORMERS G2 JAZZ 100% COMPLETE + INSTRUCTIONS - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 minutes 13 seconds
L@@K  Fox Kids CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars 1999 vintage MOSC NEW MOC - Time Remaining: 2 days 54 minutes 24 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Heavy Load with Drill Bit UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE +INSTRUCTIONS - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 45 minutes 59 seconds
DHL 100% Legit Hasbro Transformers 2015 Goat Platinum G2 Laser Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 33 minutes 30 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS ULTRA MAGNUS LEADER CLASS ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 4 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Reissue G1『SUNSTREAKER』MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 6 minutes 49 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Encore 03 Soundwave G1 TakaraTomy 2007 - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 7 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers DOTM Cyberverse Commander Autobot Powerglide (2011). - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 41 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks