Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery

Saturday, February 15th, 2014 6:12PM CST

Categories: Movie News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: ScoutBumblebee   Views: 51,133

As Seibertron.com continues to cover the New York Toy Fair, thanks to staff members El Duque and Seibertron, you'll be seeing all of the Transformers: Age of Extinction new toy release news that we can bring you right here! They're back from the Hasbro press event, and have managed to upload the full galleries of the products we've been seeing so far. The movie line includes the more collector friendly figures, from Grimlock and the Dinobots to the Deluxe class cars like Crosshairs and Drift and the simplified type of toys for younger audiences, which include the massive Stomp and Chomp Grimlock. Take a look at the videos from the showroom below, and click on any of the images to view the full galleries!

Here's the first video, featuring new toys from Age of Extinction brought to us by staffer El Duque.
You can see Grimlock, Bumblebee, Strafe, Lockdown, Hound, and a ton more up close.

Watch here:

Check out some of the images from the Age of Extinction toys here, and make sure to click here to check out the full gallery of all of the Age of Extinction toys! Keep an optic out for more as we get them, and even more video coverage.

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery

And continuing on, here are a couple of additional videos, courtesy of El Duque. Enjoy!

Transformers: Age of Extinction Mainline

Transformers: Age of Extinction Construct-Bots
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551106)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:26pm CST
Enjoying the coverage so far, yes? Maybe you would like some more, eh? Quickly done! Thanks also to Seibertron.com member qbkiller94 we have another full gallery on an unexpected robot interloper: Death's Head, part of the Marvel Infinite series! Given the fact that the comic with both him and Death's Head II came out last week, this is quite timely, yes? Click on any of the images below for the full gallery.

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551109)
Posted by Wageboo on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:32pm CST
1st video, Tf: ROTDS Could be heard in the background.
oh great, hound's an addict. Instead of kup. Really?
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551111)
Posted by Wageboo on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:38pm CST
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551112)
Posted by hinomars19 on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:38pm CST
Wageboo wrote:1st video, Tf: ROTDS Could be heard in the background.
oh great, hound's an addict. Instead of kup. Really?

Isn't it a bullet he has, not a cigar? I get the feeling he 'chews' on a bullet ala western toothpick style. Looks that way to me at least :D
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551113)
Posted by Mkall on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:40pm CST
What the heck is up with Hound's arms? They look like stretched-out accordions.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551115)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:45pm CST
Wageboo wrote:Can someone tell me why my comments are both in the AOE Gallery and Death's head gallery?

All the Toy Fair coverage is in one thread, with multiple news posts! :D
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551116)
Posted by Regimus Prime on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:48pm CST
It's gonna be another great toy year :BOT:
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551118)
Posted by Spider5800 on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:51pm CST

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551119)
Posted by OptiMagnus on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:56pm CST
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD...DAT G1 AoE Optimus Prime! I love it! That just made my day.

As for the rest of the AoE, some are great, some are "meh." I like the '67 Camaro Bumblebee. The Corvette bot (I can't figure out who he's supposed to be) looks weird in vehicle mode, but the robot mode is okay. Drift looks like I expected him to, and Galvatron looks like a Chinese knock off. At least they got rid of MechTech.

Generations looks hit or miss. The only one I want is Jetfire.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551121)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:59pm CST
Spider5800 wrote:Ooooh, I'm really digging that AoE Hound. Even with the box art showing that ridiculous beard and cigar. Two machine guns, a pistol and knife? Definitely picking that one up. I wonder if they fit into the robot mode somewhere, looks like they just left the extras from the second figure lying on the display.

I'm just going to build on the Twincast, and call that figure/character Sgt. Bulkhound. [-(
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551122)
Posted by Jaydenthetank on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:13pm CST
Man if someone gets closeups of every box-art.... I will be so @$#@en happy!
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551123)
Posted by f-primus-unicron on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:19pm CST
can somebody tell me why the heck crosshairs deluxe vehicle mode doesnt look like a corvette but the smaller, simpler, easier and much more boring one does?
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551124)
Posted by ScottyP on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:19pm CST
I get it now.

Also, RIP Cyberverse. Maybe the one step dudes will fit in with you.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551127)
Posted by Grimlock Predaking on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:34pm CST
Where are the legends class figures for AOE and I am really loving the dinobots especially all.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551128)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:36pm CST
Jaydenthetank wrote:Man if someone gets closeups of every box-art.... I will be so @$#@en happy!

Have you checked the full galleries? Plenty of box art in there!
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551130)
Posted by durroth on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:40pm CST
Va'al wrote:

... or sgt. Mcslinkyarms... those arms are the only thing about this figure that bothers me... most especially the fact they're on pieces that are clearly supposed to peg into the torso and someone left them unpegged, who do they even hire to put up their displays?!
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551133)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:53pm CST
Went through the galleries again. If there's one thing that kills me on Drift, it's his deco. He's clearly primarily black with some teal accents; where did the dark blue come from? :???:

I'm also really digging Crosshairs. Awesome coattails are awesome! :grin:

Skipping on Bumblebee, as usual. I'm happy with my 2007 Camaro Concept Deluxe.

I seriously want to know what's up with Hound's arms. Perhaps there's some sort of punchy gimmick? :-?

I'm digging Evasion Mode Optimus's vehicle mode... not so much his robot mode. His arms are what gets me. They look... bland.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551134)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:53pm CST
In amidst of all the entirely new reveals, some old friends have popped up at the New York Toy Fair! Transformers Hero Mashers, spotted in Brazil, and the Battle Masters, from across the pond at the UK Toy Fair, have made it over to the US in style. Check out the images below, click on any of them for the full gallery and check out the embedded video, courtesy of El Duque!

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551135)
Posted by Jaydenthetank on February 15th, 2014 @ 8:01pm CST
Va'al wrote:

Have you checked the full galleries? Plenty of box art in there!

Yeah I checked the galleries, if there were more like this I would be really grateful
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Age of Extinction Gallery (1551136)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 15th, 2014 @ 8:06pm CST
Lots of great toys coming this year, primarily from Thrilling 30.

I'm excited. :D