Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery

Saturday, February 15th, 2014 6:28PM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 24,709

Enjoying the coverage so far, yes? Maybe you would like some more, eh? Quickly done! Thanks also to Seibertron.com member qbkiller94 we have another full gallery on an unexpected robot interloper: Death's Head, part of the Marvel Infinite series! Given the fact that the comic with both him and Death's Head II came out last week, this is quite timely, yes? Click on any of the images below for the full gallery.

Credit(s): qbkiller94, Seibertron
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551109)
Posted by Wageboo on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:32pm CST
1st video, Tf: ROTDS Could be heard in the background.
oh great, hound's an addict. Instead of kup. Really?
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551111)
Posted by Wageboo on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:38pm CST
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551112)
Posted by hinomars19 on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:38pm CST
Wageboo wrote:1st video, Tf: ROTDS Could be heard in the background.
oh great, hound's an addict. Instead of kup. Really?

Isn't it a bullet he has, not a cigar? I get the feeling he 'chews' on a bullet ala western toothpick style. Looks that way to me at least :D
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551113)
Posted by Mkall on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:40pm CST
What the heck is up with Hound's arms? They look like stretched-out accordions.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551115)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:45pm CST
Wageboo wrote:Can someone tell me why my comments are both in the AOE Gallery and Death's head gallery?

All the Toy Fair coverage is in one thread, with multiple news posts! :D
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551116)
Posted by Regimus Prime on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:48pm CST
It's gonna be another great toy year :BOT:
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551118)
Posted by Spider5800 on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:51pm CST

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551119)
Posted by OptiMagnus on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:56pm CST
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD...DAT G1 AoE Optimus Prime! I love it! That just made my day.

As for the rest of the AoE, some are great, some are "meh." I like the '67 Camaro Bumblebee. The Corvette bot (I can't figure out who he's supposed to be) looks weird in vehicle mode, but the robot mode is okay. Drift looks like I expected him to, and Galvatron looks like a Chinese knock off. At least they got rid of MechTech.

Generations looks hit or miss. The only one I want is Jetfire.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551121)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 15th, 2014 @ 6:59pm CST
Spider5800 wrote:Ooooh, I'm really digging that AoE Hound. Even with the box art showing that ridiculous beard and cigar. Two machine guns, a pistol and knife? Definitely picking that one up. I wonder if they fit into the robot mode somewhere, looks like they just left the extras from the second figure lying on the display.

I'm just going to build on the Twincast, and call that figure/character Sgt. Bulkhound. [-(
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551122)
Posted by Jaydenthetank on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:13pm CST
Man if someone gets closeups of every box-art.... I will be so @$#@en happy!
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551123)
Posted by f-primus-unicron on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:19pm CST
can somebody tell me why the heck crosshairs deluxe vehicle mode doesnt look like a corvette but the smaller, simpler, easier and much more boring one does?
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551124)
Posted by ScottyP on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:19pm CST
I get it now.

Also, RIP Cyberverse. Maybe the one step dudes will fit in with you.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551127)
Posted by Grimlock Predaking on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:34pm CST
Where are the legends class figures for AOE and I am really loving the dinobots especially all.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551128)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:36pm CST
Jaydenthetank wrote:Man if someone gets closeups of every box-art.... I will be so @$#@en happy!

Have you checked the full galleries? Plenty of box art in there!
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551130)
Posted by durroth on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:40pm CST
Va'al wrote:

... or sgt. Mcslinkyarms... those arms are the only thing about this figure that bothers me... most especially the fact they're on pieces that are clearly supposed to peg into the torso and someone left them unpegged, who do they even hire to put up their displays?!
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551133)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:53pm CST
Went through the galleries again. If there's one thing that kills me on Drift, it's his deco. He's clearly primarily black with some teal accents; where did the dark blue come from? :???:

I'm also really digging Crosshairs. Awesome coattails are awesome! :grin:

Skipping on Bumblebee, as usual. I'm happy with my 2007 Camaro Concept Deluxe.

I seriously want to know what's up with Hound's arms. Perhaps there's some sort of punchy gimmick? :-?

I'm digging Evasion Mode Optimus's vehicle mode... not so much his robot mode. His arms are what gets me. They look... bland.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551134)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 15th, 2014 @ 7:53pm CST
In amidst of all the entirely new reveals, some old friends have popped up at the New York Toy Fair! Transformers Hero Mashers, spotted in Brazil, and the Battle Masters, from across the pond at the UK Toy Fair, have made it over to the US in style. Check out the images below, click on any of them for the full gallery and check out the embedded video, courtesy of El Duque!

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551135)
Posted by Jaydenthetank on February 15th, 2014 @ 8:01pm CST
Va'al wrote:

Have you checked the full galleries? Plenty of box art in there!

Yeah I checked the galleries, if there were more like this I would be really grateful
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551136)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 15th, 2014 @ 8:06pm CST
Lots of great toys coming this year, primarily from Thrilling 30.

I'm excited. :D
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Marvel Infinite Series Death's Head Gallery (1551137)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 15th, 2014 @ 8:06pm CST
Lol, Hound looks like he's doing the wave.

Jetfire's cartoon face looks really good. Mine will be displayed that way.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Cloud 9 W-01 Quake Blast Masterpiece Laserwave Shockwave US Seller - Time Remaining:  19 hours 28 minutes 30 seconds
Armada Super Class: Powerlinx Optimus Prime Transformers 2003 Incomplete - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 1 minute 3 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock MISB TRU Exclusive - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 1 minute 57 seconds
Transformers 1985 G1 Autobot Cars: Tracks *Missing some accessory instructions - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 24 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers MACHINE WARS MEGAPLEX MINT W/BACKER CARD 1997 KAY BEE EXCL. - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 5 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Generations CUSTOM AUTOBOT BLASTER Fall of Cybertron G1 Masterpiece - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 21 minutes 54 seconds
CUSTOM Transmetal WASPINATOR Transformers Deluxe Thrilling 30 Generations G1 - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 32 minutes 29 seconds
Generation 1 G1 Scourge Transformers Figure Complete 1986 Gen1 Decepticon - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 47 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016