Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O)

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O)

Monday, February 17th, 2014 5:38AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 35,438

Here's something closer to home from the New York Toy Fair 2014: Hasbro's official images of the G.I. Joe products coming out this year, and some more Kre-O sets in both the G.I. Joe and Cityville lines. Check them out below!

Credit(s): Hasbro

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551526)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 17th, 2014 @ 6:18am CST
Now, I'm not gunna step on Cyber Bishop's toes or anything, but...

...isn't this guy a little short to be a Stormtrooper?
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551528)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 17th, 2014 @ 6:41am CST
And to finish off the non Transformers coverage, in terms of official Hasbro product images, here is a picture heavy roundup of all the Marvel figures revealed at the New York Toy Fair 2014. The lines include the new movies - The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Amazing Spider-Man 2 - as well as our friends the Super Hero Mashers, the Marvel Infinite and Limited series and some cartoon elements, such as Ultimate Spiderman toys. Check them all out below!

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551577)
Posted by durroth on February 17th, 2014 @ 1:30pm CST
... Beta Ray Bill... Hasbro, shut up and take my money D:
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551890)
Posted by Henry921 on February 18th, 2014 @ 9:06pm CST
I do not collect GI Joe figures... but I really like that Kre-O Cobra base.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1552471)
Posted by Manterax Prime on February 20th, 2014 @ 7:00pm CST
GODKILLER IRON MAN!!!! YYYYYEEEESSSS!!!!
Heroic age Iron Man? Again?? Hasbro, how many times have you released this???
Spider-Man Assemblers? HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING????????!!!!!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Masterpiece MP-12G G2 Lambor SIDESWIPE AUTHENTIC - Time Remaining: 7 days 6 hours 4 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers HFTD Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Class Jetblade MOSC - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 35 minutes 47 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS VOYAGER CLASS SKY LYNX FIGURE NEW MIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 38 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers ROTF Revenge of The Fallen Deluxe Class Stalker Scorponok MOSC - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 39 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Animated Activators Bulkhead - Snarl - Universe Tankor Toys - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 39 minutes 54 seconds
TAKARA Transformers Masterpiece MP-18B Asia Limited Blue Streak Bluestreak Authe - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 10 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers UNIVERSE WAR OF THE WAVES AIR RAID STORM SURGE WALMART EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 41 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers combiner wars Air Raid - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 26 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory