Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O)

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O)

Monday, February 17th, 2014 5:38AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 35,733

Here's something closer to home from the New York Toy Fair 2014: Hasbro's official images of the G.I. Joe products coming out this year, and some more Kre-O sets in both the G.I. Joe and Cityville lines. Check them out below!

Credit(s): Hasbro
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551526)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 17th, 2014 @ 6:18am CST
Now, I'm not gunna step on Cyber Bishop's toes or anything, but...

...isn't this guy a little short to be a Stormtrooper?
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551528)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 17th, 2014 @ 6:41am CST
And to finish off the non Transformers coverage, in terms of official Hasbro product images, here is a picture heavy roundup of all the Marvel figures revealed at the New York Toy Fair 2014. The lines include the new movies - The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Amazing Spider-Man 2 - as well as our friends the Super Hero Mashers, the Marvel Infinite and Limited series and some cartoon elements, such as Ultimate Spiderman toys. Check them all out below!

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551577)
Posted by durroth on February 17th, 2014 @ 1:30pm CST
... Beta Ray Bill... Hasbro, shut up and take my money D:
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551890)
Posted by Henry921 on February 18th, 2014 @ 9:06pm CST
I do not collect GI Joe figures... but I really like that Kre-O Cobra base.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1552471)
Posted by Manterax Prime on February 20th, 2014 @ 7:00pm CST
GODKILLER IRON MAN!!!! YYYYYEEEESSSS!!!!
Heroic age Iron Man? Again?? Hasbro, how many times have you released this???
Spider-Man Assemblers? HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING????????!!!!!

Ending Soon On eBay

Japan Takara Transformers Movie 4 Age of Extinction  AD07 Deluxe Dinobot Slug - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 39 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Animated TA-14 TA 14 Decepticons Shockwave Takara Tomy Japan Import - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 12 minutes 55 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS TAKARA TM-12 GIMLET / Sea Clamp EXCLUSIVE MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 31 minutes 51 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MP-15 MASTERPIECE RAVAGE & RUMBLE JAGUAR CASSETTES NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 20 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-16 Frenzy & Buzzsaw For Soundwave NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 23 minutes 56 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCTICON DEVASTATOR REVENGE FALLEN ROBOT TRUCK CAR FIGURES TOY - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 10 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Core Optimus  W4  Mirage Prowl Sunstreaker Ironhide - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 45 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Exclusive G2 Classic Cybertron Bruticus Combaticon Combiner MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 15 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks