Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction)

Sunday, February 16th, 2014 11:02AM CST

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: ScoutBumblebee   Views: 46,887

We gave you a look at the upcoming Age of Extinction toy line yesterday, straight from our own El Duque and Seibertron. Their pictures and videos gave you a great first look at what we can expect for this line of toys. Today, we bring you even more great images from the Age of Extinction line; this time from Hasbro’s official images.

We’ve posted them below for you to take a look at. Let us know what you think in the Energon Pub, and keep watching, as we will be bringing more official Hasbro images to you throughout the day.

This first set of pictures is from the movie Generations line. Scroll down to see the Simplified line, as well.

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction)

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551306)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 16th, 2014 @ 11:15am CST

The Flat-nosed Optimus Prime looks cool, well except for the weird arm design, yea monkey arms.

Pretty damn cool though overall. :D
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551307)
Posted by Ravage XK on February 16th, 2014 @ 11:20am CST
Jetfire looks borderline Masterpiece if it weren't for the ugly hollow leg and arm pieces. Still think he looks like a small Leader class to me.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551309)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 16th, 2014 @ 11:26am CST
Ready for some more official images from Hasbro? We've been hearing and seeing about these Hero Mashers for a while now, check out below the official photography from the company!

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551312)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on February 16th, 2014 @ 11:28am CST

I gotta say i really like [strike]Bulk[/strike] Hound just look at all those accessories :APPLAUSE: at last movie figures with actual guns & melee weapons :grin: .
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551313)
Posted by mesh on February 16th, 2014 @ 11:46am CST
generations roadbuster looks cool until you come to his feet.......or as I like to call them Sideshow Bob feet. :HEADHURTS: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551316)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on February 16th, 2014 @ 11:54am CST

Slash looks like he's named for what those leg-spikes do to his stomach every time he takes a step. Ouch.

Yeah, no matter how bad the movie comes out, there's no way I'm not getting at least one of each Dinobot, though which Grimlock is the definitive version will be hard to say until I actually see them on the shelves.

And the Mashers aren't doing too much for me so far, but if they're all interchangeable between properties, that'll probably change as they add more licenses than TF and Marvel.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551318)
Posted by ScoutBumblebee on February 16th, 2014 @ 11:59am CST
Here are even more official Hasbro images, this time from the ConstructBots line. If you checked out the gallery yesterday, then you saw the pictures posted up from our staffers at hand at the Toy Fair, El Duque and Seibertron. Take a look now at the Hasbro pictures to get even more in depth with what we can look forward to in the months to come.

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551319)
Posted by Mkall on February 16th, 2014 @ 12:06pm CST
Jetfire has the nicest looking robot mode I've seen in a while. It's kind of cheating that he wears the entire plane as a backpack, but that's a minor quibble of mine.

Skybyte Looks kind of kibbly, but it looks pretty nice nonetheless.

I was really excited to see Roadbuster, and initially he looked good. But repeated analysis of him has caused him to lose points with me. I may actually get FansProject's version.

Jhiaxus kind of looks like an orange bat. I would've liked to have seen a more G2 colourscheme, but since I don't have much of an interest in the character, it will suffice.

Windblade looks very cool. I'll probably place her next to Drift for weeaboo overload.

Nightbeat's pretty good, but I loathe the gun that the mold comes with. He'll suffice until someone does a Headmaster version. I can't wait to get The Club's version off my shelf.

The Legends Class are all pretty good, but with the exception of Cosmos and Tailpipe, 3rd Parties are doing a better job or they're irrelevant to my interests.

Hound has some of the coolest weapons I've seen in years. I want to get him, toss the figure and keep the accessories. Hell, it's probably cheaper than some 3rd party add-on kits.

I'm torn on the Dinobots. They look cool and not as messy or over-designed as I had feared. But at the same time they're just not what I want on my shelves. Maybe when the inevitable G1-style repaints cone to market I'll pick up a couple.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551320)
Posted by Spleenzorio on February 16th, 2014 @ 12:17pm CST
The Starscream Hero Masher has the derpiest face
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551325)
Posted by Manterax Prime on February 16th, 2014 @ 12:36pm CST
Dead Metal wrote:Gotta say the Generations Movie Dinobots look awesome. Sadly Grimlock's dino-mode looks terrible on both the Leader (too long and flat body) and Voyager (too fat and short). But the bot-mode looks damn fine! It does kinda look like he has limited arm articulation and suffers from "monkey arms".

Pretty damn cool though overall. :D

Actually, Leader Grimlock and Voyager flat-nose OP clearly have wrist swivels, so that's a not to the monkey arms on them.

Sadly I don't see any wrist swivels on voyager Grimlock. :-(
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551328)
Posted by dragons on February 16th, 2014 @ 1:02pm CST
Autobot Genocide wrote:I will end up buying all of these , Even though i think the Dinobots are looking a little to much like Beast hunters when it comes to the aesthetics and the colors are a bit wild for me, guess we will have to wait and see see if there movie accurate .

no dinobots are not movie accuate in colors they are more silver, grey looking dino modes in trailer if dino bots have color to them in bot mode in movie may not see much of it, something Hasbro roadbuster is making me not like it as much to fansproject version which sucks armor card looks great bot mode uneasy with,.

flatnoe truck prime unless there is slot on his left to put an extra smoke stack in truck mode I will most likey pass on him one smokestack in truck mode looks un even
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551329)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 16th, 2014 @ 1:03pm CST
The Seibertron.com news team has been working tirelessly to bring you the best of Toy Fair 2014 and we're not stopping yet! Hasbro's official images keep rolling in and this time? Kre-O! Yesterday, we presented our in depth and high quality gallery of the newest Kre-O sets, Kreons and combiners. Today, we present the official images from Hasbro to round out this portion of the Toy Fair reporting.

You can see our full Toy Fair 2014 Kre-O gallery here: http://www.seibertron.com/events/galler ... ent_id=337

So, without further ado, we present the official Kre-O images:

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551332)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 16th, 2014 @ 1:11pm CST
To finish off the thread with official Hasbro product images, here's a look at the line that had everyone worried from Age of Extinction: the simplified, aimed at younger children Robots in Disguise movie line, featuring Flip-Change, Power Battlers and One-Step figures and the massive Stomp and Chomp Grimlock. You may also spot an interloper at the end, but we'll let it slide, yes?

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551335)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on February 16th, 2014 @ 1:25pm CST
Those tiny Construct-bots guys look awesome :lol: I might even buy some of the better ones at full price. Lockdown and Hound look particularly appealing. I think Hasbro is doing much better with Construct-bots this time around. Also that red dino from the simplified line looks happy to see me
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551337)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 16th, 2014 @ 1:33pm CST
welcometothedarksyde wrote:Also that red dino from the simplified line looks happy to see me

I could not stop chuckling as I uploaded that image. :lol:
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551338)
Posted by Sodan-1 on February 16th, 2014 @ 1:34pm CST
I've maybe changed my mind about getting all of the deluxe and voyager Dinobots. The raptor dude looks stupid with all his claws, feathers and his hard hat, and I've never been a fan of the spinosaurus. I always thought it looked like the dinosaur all the other predators took the piss out of, with its big flashy sail and a snout like a pterodactyl. I might pick up Bulkhead though. With the exception of the weird forearms he looks like he'd make a pretty awesome enforcer-type.

Sky-byte is really cool. I'm assuming the comics would explain why he's sporting a Predacon insignia. I'll probably pick up Jhiaxus though, if only to harvest that amazing head sculpt. Nightbeat's pretty boss as well. New head and flames are very cool.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551344)
Posted by Noideaforaname on February 16th, 2014 @ 1:45pm CST
I'm kinda glad I couldn't find Starscream and Waspinator, Acid Storm and Venin (Bugly) look a lot better.

With how often his toys have a screen-face, I'm wondering if Lockdown's supposed to be a big reveal in AoE... which is odd since it's not like he'd be instantly recognized by the common moviegoer.
Totally going to give Kreon Lockdown a gunface.

Still no names for those Micro-Changers...

Customizer Drift has a helicopter rotor. Weird.

Riiiiiiiight...
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551345)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 16th, 2014 @ 1:47pm CST
PENISAUR!! :michaelbay:
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551347)
Posted by Tresob on February 16th, 2014 @ 1:52pm CST
Is it wrong that out of all of those images, the figure I'm most looking forward to is Death's Head?
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Age of Extinction) (1551351)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on February 16th, 2014 @ 2:00pm CST
dragons wrote:

Yeah i should have made my self a little more clear . I was thinking in either mode they might show a faint glimpse of these colors as if it had been worn with age , i know they have a metallic deco and i wasn't expecting a gang of rainbow dinosaurs running wild in the movie .

Ending Soon On eBay

Universal Studios Transformers The Ride Optimus Prime Mug Stein Bumblebee - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 43 minutes 33 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1 Duocon Fly Wheels 1986  W/ EURO Box Hasbro Flywheels - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 21 minutes 30 seconds
Universal Studios Transformers The Ride Evac Autobot Mug - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 51 minutes 31 seconds
Battle Damage ARCEE motorcycle TRANSFORMERS Movie 2007 Deluxe Class figure Sam's - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 15 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Revenge of Fallen ROTF Sideways Decepticon 2008 New Rare! - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 51 minutes 8 seconds
Beast Wars Transformers TRIPREDACUS Combiner Hasbro Figure - Time Remaining: 26 days 16 hours 37 minutes 38 seconds
LOT TRANSFORMERS FIGURE LEGENDS CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME MEGATRON GRIMLOCK BUMBLEBEE - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 9 minutes 42 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE AUTOBOT WHIRL W/GUNBARREL & MAKESHIFT NEW IN BOX! - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 41 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive