Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Rescue Bots)

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Rescue Bots)

Thursday, February 20th, 2014 4:15AM CST

Categories: Event News, Press Releases, Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 30,633

Hasbro's provided us with even more official product images. We've covered Age Of Extinction, Mr. Potato Head, you name it. And now it's the Rescue Bots turn!

Credit(s): Hasbro
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Rescue Bots) (1552289)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 20th, 2014 @ 7:31am CST
Can. Not. Wait! To see the Rescue Dinobots in season 3 of the show! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Rescue Bots) (1552323)
Posted by zodconvoy on February 20th, 2014 @ 9:30am CST
Looks like they confused Optimus Primal with BW Megatron.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Rescue Bots) (1552326)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on February 20th, 2014 @ 9:50am CST
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Rescue Bots) (1552328)
Posted by Noideaforaname on February 20th, 2014 @ 9:54am CST
Make it happen, Hasbro!
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Rescue Bots) (1552329)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 20th, 2014 @ 9:58am CST
Noideaforaname wrote:Image
Make it happen, Hasbro!
And it ends up being Shattered Glass colors. :P
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Rescue Bots) (1552355)
Posted by Flashwave on February 20th, 2014 @ 11:02am CST

Dani's gonna be in high heaven if that's an open cockpit on Blades me thinks...

welcometothedarksyde wrote:Alright, there have been 3 variants of the Potato Head Grimlock shown. The first had G1 Grimlock blue eyes, the second had derp eyes, and the third has derp eyes that have a mad expression. I'd greatly prefer the first version, but this new stock photography is cluing me in that this 3rd version is gonna go to production :BANG_HEAD: Curse you Hasbro!!! I want a proper Mr. Potato Head Grimlock!
Being fair, the googly eyed look is more in line with the Potato Head figures eyes. (And this is their line, afterall) Although agreed, they look odd on Grimmy. "Almost" looks like its a remold or stuck on to the head the way some of the contour lines fit though, but I bet its ust my monitor.
Sabrblade wrote:Can. Not. Wait! To see the Rescue Dinobots in season 3 of the show! :KREMZEEK:
So. Much. Foreshadowing.

Well, maybe not foreshadowing as much, since I doubt the robo-dinos showed up twice for thid toyline, and there was something else I thought I remembered, but these writers seem really fond of picking up pieces from old eps and running with them, or leaving us little easter eggs.

(ALso, since your comment to me about Blades being a plane I have since crammed S1 in across two evenings... WHY DID I NOT DO THAT SOONER!?) Kid show or no, that's good stuff there, and I really want a Generations style of the cast now. (You know, with knees... elbows would be nice too, I try not to be too picky). I may have to strip the Decepticon logo off a Universe Bonecrusher to be my stand-in Boulder...
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Rescue Bots) (1552356)
Posted by Bouncy X on February 20th, 2014 @ 11:06am CST
the way the potato sits inside a "full suit" gives the impression these might be the smaller potato bodies they use for some of their sports lines. any confirmation as to whether or not these are "full size" potato bodies'

i definitely want Starscream but it would be sad if he's smaller than the others i have. :P
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Rescue Bots) (1553099)
Posted by swagitron on February 23rd, 2014 @ 4:52pm CST
I like all the dinobots but Slash looks..........interesting. Hope they make more decepticons for AoE though.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Rescue Bots) (1553200)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 24th, 2014 @ 8:43am CST
Beast Wars Transmetals beast-mode Megatron?
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Rescue Bots) (1553306)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 24th, 2014 @ 4:41pm CST
Dead Metal wrote:Beast Wars Transmetals beast-mode Megatron?
Not seein' it.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Rescue Bots) (1553307)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 24th, 2014 @ 4:48pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Beast Wars Transmetals beast-mode Megatron?
Not seein' it.

I only see it in the bronze torso piece, but that's it.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images (Rescue Bots) (1553377)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 24th, 2014 @ 11:45pm CST
Flashwave wrote:Still trying to make out how they get a Heatwave out of the dinosaur. The head and neck as reay loong, really spindley arms maybe?

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip