Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock!

Transformers News: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock!

Thursday, December 9th, 2010 4:07PM CST

Categories: 3rd Party News, Sponsor News, Store News, Toy News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 54,706

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Site Sponsor ToyArena dropped by to let us know they have the highly anticipated sets from FansProject in stock:

ToyArena wrote:Greetings,



We have a couple of highly anticipated items this week, which is the Fansproject Protector and Sidearm.

They are in stock, and ready to ship out before Christmas.



Thanks,

Michael



P.S. Happy Holidays!


Image
TFX-04 Protector


Image
TFX-05 Sidearm

Image
Fansproject TFX-04 Protector & TFX-05 Sidearm Set
Credit(s): Michael @ ToyArena
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1155755)
Posted by LiKwid on December 9th, 2010 @ 4:31pm CST
Hmmmmm same price as BBTS..tempting.. #-o


edit: Went ahead and ordered it. I noticed that the Express shipping( 2-3 days) came out to be $9 bucks cheaper than their initial quote. So hopefully I'll have this set by saturday!
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1155757)
Posted by Seibertron on December 9th, 2010 @ 4:37pm CST
I'm working on the galleries for these two items right now. I hope to have them posted tomorrow or Saturday.
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1155758)
Posted by LiKwid on December 9th, 2010 @ 4:41pm CST
Seibertron wrote:I'm working on the galleries for these two items right now. I hope to have them posted tomorrow or Saturday.


Shadow scyther as well? because that would... be... Awesome :P
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1155769)
Posted by Seibertron on December 9th, 2010 @ 5:30pm CST
LiKwid wrote:
Seibertron wrote:I'm working on the galleries for these two items right now. I hope to have them posted tomorrow or Saturday.


Shadow scyther as well? because that would... be... Awesome :P


I wish, but Shadow Scyther is going to be one of their 2011 products I believe.
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1155779)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 9th, 2010 @ 5:53pm CST
HOLY CRAP!!

When it was announced that these two would be released in December, I assumed it would be on the 31st if we were lucky. But for them to be released before we're even half way through the month? That's just shiny!

Between these and Hot Toys' War Machine, Christmas has indeed come early for me. And probably won't come at all for those people I know. Hehe.
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1155789)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on December 9th, 2010 @ 6:19pm CST
Sweet. Soon as these come in to BBTS, I've got a lovely Pile of Loot to ship. Merry Christmas to me! :D
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1155833)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on December 9th, 2010 @ 8:21pm CST
Well, same thing happened here with Protector/Sidearm as did with the Bruticus upgrade from FP, I had them all nicely pre-ordered at BBTS but Toy Arena gets them well in advance, so I hate to say it but BBTS loses my business yet again due to me canceling with BBTS and going with TA.
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1155848)
Posted by Kibble on December 9th, 2010 @ 9:17pm CST
Eh...it's supposed to be a X-mas present anyhow so I'm not in a huge hurry.
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1155879)
Posted by Anonymous on December 9th, 2010 @ 11:07pm CST
This will go on the motorized turntable display until the Holy Grail Scythe arrives.
Hi, Haters :BLACKEYE:
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1155932)
Posted by Berserker Prime on December 10th, 2010 @ 4:02am CST
BBTS lost my order too. Picked up TFX-04 and TFX-03 w/ add-ons. My classics shelf just got a hella lot better.
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1155969)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 10th, 2010 @ 7:43am CST
Samurai Bludgeon wrote:Well, same thing happened here with Protector/Sidearm as did with the Bruticus upgrade from FP, I had them all nicely pre-ordered at BBTS but Toy Arena gets them well in advance, so I hate to say it but BBTS loses my business yet again due to me canceling with BBTS and going with TA.


Jonesing much?
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156267)
Posted by NTESHFT on December 11th, 2010 @ 7:28am CST
I'm keeping my order with BBTS. These guys have been really great with some situations recently on a couple of orders that my wife made mistakes on, as well as some of my own goof ups in the past. Plus I'm patient about this one for some reason, not to mention the fact that I have Predaking under the tree as we speak. Call me crazy but I really like getting my stuff from BBTS. The items have always been packed great, there have never been any problems with the toys, and like I said , their customer service has been awesome (thanks Jessica). :KREMZEEK:
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156332)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 11th, 2010 @ 12:58pm CST
headsortails wrote:I'm keeping my order with BBTS. These guys have been really great with some situations recently on a couple of orders that my wife made mistakes on, as well as some of my own goof ups in the past. Plus I'm patient about this one for some reason, not to mention the fact that I have Predaking under the tree as we speak. Call me crazy but I really like getting my stuff from BBTS. The items have always been packed great, there have never been any problems with the toys, and like I said , their customer service has been awesome (thanks Jessica). :KREMZEEK:


Agreed. I always buy from BBTS unless they don't have it in stock.
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156337)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on December 11th, 2010 @ 1:27pm CST
headsortails wrote:I'm keeping my order with BBTS. These guys have been really great with some situations recently on a couple of orders that my wife made mistakes on, as well as some of my own goof ups in the past. Plus I'm patient about this one for some reason, not to mention the fact that I have Predaking under the tree as we speak. Call me crazy but I really like getting my stuff from BBTS. The items have always been packed great, there have never been any problems with the toys, and like I said , their customer service has been awesome (thanks Jessica). :KREMZEEK:

Completely agree. They've been very nice, very helpful, and overall just a very good business. I stick with BBTS because of a variety of reasons that generally add up to the "overall BBTS experience". BBTS's stock of Protectors and Sidearms will come in eventually, and they'll go into my Pile of Loot. And I too, really like getting stuff from BBTS, especially when I'm shipping a Pile - it's like my own personal Christmas!

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Agreed. I always buy from BBTS unless they don't have it in stock.

Yup, and thus far they haven't had anything I've wanted out of stock. They're really good about their supply.
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156344)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 11th, 2010 @ 1:49pm CST
WeatherManNX01 wrote:
headsortails wrote:I'm keeping my order with BBTS. These guys have been really great with some situations recently on a couple of orders that my wife made mistakes on, as well as some of my own goof ups in the past. Plus I'm patient about this one for some reason, not to mention the fact that I have Predaking under the tree as we speak. Call me crazy but I really like getting my stuff from BBTS. The items have always been packed great, there have never been any problems with the toys, and like I said , their customer service has been awesome (thanks Jessica). :KREMZEEK:

Completely agree. They've been very nice, very helpful, and overall just a very good business. I stick with BBTS because of a variety of reasons that generally add up to the "overall BBTS experience". BBTS's stock of Protectors and Sidearms will come in eventually, and they'll go into my Pile of Loot. And I too, really like getting stuff from BBTS, especially when I'm shipping a Pile - it's like my own personal Christmas!

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Agreed. I always buy from BBTS unless they don't have it in stock.

Yup, and thus far they haven't had anything I've wanted out of stock. They're really good about their supply.


Actually what I meant to say was unless something was sold out. Which on occasion I am late for the party so I have to search elsewhere.
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156347)
Posted by wilcosu35 on December 11th, 2010 @ 2:03pm CST
i'm getting them from BBTS as well. good service, they have.
although i did move my MP roddy preorder to HLJ.com, but only because they are offering him for around 50 dollars less and their customer service is also good
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156403)
Posted by LiKwid on December 11th, 2010 @ 4:47pm CST
Just got my shipping notice last night. Protector will be here monday along with some other goddies.. I might still get 1 from BBTS to make my own shadow scyther !!!
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156417)
Posted by ausbot on December 11th, 2010 @ 6:12pm CST
Hasbro should be thanking these guys, all the new Rodimus re-paints are going to be useful,I know i'll be picking up another to match this set!
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156512)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on December 12th, 2010 @ 6:51am CST
wilcosu35 wrote:i'm getting them from BBTS as well. good service, they have.
although i did move my MP roddy preorder to HLJ.com, but only because they are offering him for around 50 dollars less and their customer service is also good



whats the shipping like to the US though?
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156514)
Posted by wilcosu35 on December 12th, 2010 @ 6:55am CST
i don't know, since i live in the netherlands :) but they're not more expensive for me than having something shipped in from the US. also, they offer 3 shipping options overseas (SAL, EMS and Fedex)
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156515)
Posted by Flux Convoy on December 12th, 2010 @ 7:02am CST
Skyfire-5 wrote:
Hi, Haters :BLACKEYE:

What haters? I dunno about grail status for it. It'll definitely work for my SG display though. I'm actually kinda glad for once that BBTS gets their FP stock kinda late. Money is really tight this Christmas and things aren't really looking up until January. Besides my sob story though, AWESOME! Really excited to get mine eventually. :)
:BOT:
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156565)
Posted by NTESHFT on December 12th, 2010 @ 11:08am CST
Fistful of Energon wrote:
wilcosu35 wrote:i'm getting them from BBTS as well. good service, they have.
although i did move my MP roddy preorder to HLJ.com, but only because they are offering him for around 50 dollars less and their customer service is also good



whats the shipping like to the US though?



Usually it's between 9 and 10 bucks from BBTS where I live. Their warehouse is in Minnesota, and I live in Mississippi. It takes about 3 days to get to me.
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156573)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 12th, 2010 @ 11:40am CST
headsortails wrote:
Fistful of Energon wrote:
wilcosu35 wrote:i'm getting them from BBTS as well. good service, they have.
although i did move my MP roddy preorder to HLJ.com, but only because they are offering him for around 50 dollars less and their customer service is also good



whats the shipping like to the US though?



Usually it's between 9 and 10 bucks from BBTS where I live. Their warehouse is in Minnesota, and I live in Mississippi. It takes about 3 days to get to me.


I do believe he means from HLJ in Japan.
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156586)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on December 12th, 2010 @ 12:18pm CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
headsortails wrote:
Fistful of Energon wrote:
wilcosu35 wrote:i'm getting them from BBTS as well. good service, they have.
although i did move my MP roddy preorder to HLJ.com, but only because they are offering him for around 50 dollars less and their customer service is also good



whats the shipping like to the US though?



Usually it's between 9 and 10 bucks from BBTS where I live. Their warehouse is in Minnesota, and I live in Mississippi. It takes about 3 days to get to me.


I do believe he means from HLJ in Japan.


I do...I was just hoping someone would know, otherwise I would have to create a account and get to the shipping part of the ordering process. I would rather not give out card information unless im serious about buying.
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156608)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 12th, 2010 @ 1:17pm CST
Fistful of Energon wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
headsortails wrote:
Fistful of Energon wrote:
wilcosu35 wrote:i'm getting them from BBTS as well. good service, they have.
although i did move my MP roddy preorder to HLJ.com, but only because they are offering him for around 50 dollars less and their customer service is also good



whats the shipping like to the US though?



Usually it's between 9 and 10 bucks from BBTS where I live. Their warehouse is in Minnesota, and I live in Mississippi. It takes about 3 days to get to me.


I do believe he means from HLJ in Japan.


I do...I was just hoping someone would know, otherwise I would have to create a account and get to the shipping part of the ordering process. I would rather not give out card information unless im serious about buying.


I am not sure how much it is. They usually have a shipping estimate right on the page but in the case of Rodimus Prime they say it's not available. They are offering half off fedex shipping right now, but you won't know the cost until they charge and ship to you. That's what happened when I ordered DL Blaster from them.
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156657)
Posted by Macross on December 12th, 2010 @ 3:27pm CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:I am not sure how much it is. They usually have a shipping estimate right on the page but in the case of Rodimus Prime they say it's not available. They are offering half off fedex shipping right now, but you won't know the cost until they charge and ship to you. That's what happened when I ordered DL Blaster from them.



50% off Fedex shipping is only offered for in-stock items purchased from December 1 up until December 15, so MP-9 wont be benefited from this.
Re: ToyArena - Protector and Sidearm In Stock! (1156659)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 12th, 2010 @ 3:31pm CST
Macross wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:I am not sure how much it is. They usually have a shipping estimate right on the page but in the case of Rodimus Prime they say it's not available. They are offering half off fedex shipping right now, but you won't know the cost until they charge and ship to you. That's what happened when I ordered DL Blaster from them.



50% off Fedex shipping is only offered for in-stock items purchased from December 1 up until December 15, so MP-9 wont be benefited from this.


I didn't know that, thanks for clearing it up.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus
Twincast / Podcast #105:
"Megatronus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014