Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free

Transformers News: Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free

Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 6:34AM CST

Category: Store News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 19,568

In their latest attempt to save you some money, Toys"R"Us is featuring a buy 2 get 3rd free sale on Deluxe Transformers. This deal is also good online.

There are lots of great figures to choose from this time of year including Transformers Prime RID, First Editions, Generations and GDO. It's time to get those remaining figures for your collection or as a gift for someone else.
Credit(s): Toys"R"Us
Re: Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free (1442693)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on November 28th, 2012 @ 7:05am CST
Would the FoC Combaticons qualify?
Re: Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free (1442696)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 28th, 2012 @ 7:52am CST
Re: Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free (1442700)
Posted by RiddlerJ on November 28th, 2012 @ 8:26am CST
griftimus prime wrote:buy the same old stuff and get more of the same old stuff free. waiting for that new wave of foc tfs to drop.

Seriously, where are the new figures?

They'll wait until after the Holiday season when no one is buying anything, and then complain their sales are down.
Re: Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free (1442718)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on November 28th, 2012 @ 10:16am CST
Anybody Know How Long The Sale Is For?
Re: Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free (1442720)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 28th, 2012 @ 10:50am CST
Is there a time limit, or will it last until the end of the holiday season?
Re: Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free (1442737)
Posted by meowshk on November 28th, 2012 @ 12:56pm CST
The site says it ends December 1st
Re: Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free (1442746)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 28th, 2012 @ 1:32pm CST
if TRU restocked and actually charged normal prices then this would be worth checking out but since they dont its not. Even online is pointless cause they have nothing on their either then factor in shipping.
Re: Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free (1442748)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on November 28th, 2012 @ 1:42pm CST
Just got the FoC Combaticons for $50 with B1G1.I do agree they should cost $10, not $15, so I don't feel I saved anything, though considering it would have cost me $75 if the sale wasn't going on, I think I would have passed on picking it up.
Re: Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free (1442758)
Posted by Flakmaster on November 28th, 2012 @ 3:17pm CST
Oh, hooray, I can now buy Deluxes for ~12.25 apiece!

What a great deal, it's almost like they're being sold at a reasonable price!
/end sarcasm

It annoys me that in the course of a single year, the normal retail price of $12 has turned into the conditional, By-two-get-one price.

Admittedly, it's not bad that we get a chance at reasonable prices, but I'd hardly call it a true sale. A true sale would have me feeling like I actually saved something instead of just getting them for what I consider a sane price.
Re: Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free (1442776)
Posted by XDMan on November 28th, 2012 @ 5:11pm CST
Awkward, I got GDO CJ and FE SS, then they said I got FOC OP for free. :D

I also got GDO Megs and FOC Jazz, but they weren't free. :-(
Re: Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free (1442791)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on November 28th, 2012 @ 7:02pm CST
Anybody else have a $5 off coupon?
Re: Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free (1442811)
Posted by LordBludgeon on November 28th, 2012 @ 10:14pm CST
RiddlerJ wrote:

Seriously, where are the new figures?

I agree, I am getting tired of seeing PRIME Bumblebees and DOTM Deluxes at my local Toys R Us.
Re: Toys"R"US Transformers Deluxe Sale: Buy 2 Get 3rd Free (1443194)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 30th, 2012 @ 10:53am CST
So apparently this doesn't apply to my local TRU: there were no advertisements on the B2G1. On the bright side, snagged myself a Generations Junkheap (surprisingly).

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DELUXE WAVE 2 HIGHBROW MINDWIPE WOLFWIRE CHROMEDOME - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 15 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS SKYWARP - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 45 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Generation One Decepticon Insecticon Venom Mib Box - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 26 seconds
Transformers Reissue G1『MIRAGE』MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 21 hours 30 minutes 42 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT BOTS AUTOBOT HOUND 52PC COLLECTOR FIGURE, NRFB - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 20 minutes 49 seconds
Takara TOMY Transformers Masterpiece MP-23 Exhaust (Lancia Stratos Turbo) Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 30 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legend Shockwave + Wreck-Gar - Time Remaining: 15 days 16 hours 20 minutes 36 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Age of Extinction CONSTRUCT-BOTS Dinobot Grimlock Strafe SLUG 3 Pcs - Time Remaining: 8 days 8 hours 21 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory