Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

ToysRUs UK - Free Deluxe Figure

Transformers News: ToysRUs UK - Free Deluxe Figure

Thursday, June 18th, 2009 6:35AM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 5,474

Seibertron.com member Ravage XK just informed us that ToysRus UK has a special offer going on at the moment.
If you spend over £45 you will get a free Transformers Deluxe toy.
He also informs us that Universe Deluxe figures are reduced by £5.

See their TF section online by clicking here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Credit(s): Ravage XK
Re: ToysRUs UK - Free Deluxe Figure (938541)
Posted by Supercollider on June 18th, 2009 @ 8:28am CDT
Damnit this wasn't happening in the Leeds store last night!
Universe Deluxes were less than the usual £13.00, something like £10.00 each iirc.
Re: ToysRUs UK - Free Deluxe Figure (938646)
Posted by waaaaghlord on June 18th, 2009 @ 12:58pm CDT
Hm, no sign of the free deluxe offer in store at Middlesborough last weekend (when I spent 70 quid, ho-hum) but Uni deluxes were at 7.69, Ani leader/activator packs were still at 20 and RotF Superion at 30, everything else looked to be full price at the moment. York and 'Borough are both overstocked on the Masters of Metalikato 2 pack so hopefully we'll see that marked down before too long.
Re: ToysRUs UK - Free Deluxe Figure (938662)
Posted by Trikeboy on June 18th, 2009 @ 2:01pm CDT
Well, as I still don't have leader Megs, now would be a very good time to get him. I hope the offer is instore as well.

Edit: The offer is instore as well.
Re: ToysRUs UK - Free Deluxe Figure (945366)
Posted by grim_lock on June 30th, 2009 @ 9:27am CDT

It's a shame I don't get commission.
Re: ToysRUs UK - Free Deluxe Figure (945380)
Posted by Ravage XK on June 30th, 2009 @ 9:41am CDT
grim_lock wrote:I'm not a TRU employee, but I actually had to help a woman in Liverpool TRU buy a Leader Class Prime and a Legends Bumblebee so that she could get her son a Deluxe Soundwave free. She told me that she had no idea what she was looking for - her son had simply written a list and asked her if she would buy them.

It's a shame I don't get commission.

You did a good thing, that is reward enough. :)

I did something similar a long time back in TRU when I tried to explain the difference between 20th Anniv Optimus Prime and the version that had the talking stand to people looking for a present for their son. They went for the 20th Anniv version.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys