Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil

Transformers News: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil

Friday, April 18th, 2014 5:56AM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News, Event News, People News, Media
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 34,471

Our Brazilian friends over at Transformers: Dioramas bring us more Transformers news, and this time, it's a 30th Anniversary special franchise spanning exhibition in São Paulo. The news comes to us via IDW artist Marcelo Matere's Facebook page, who has prepared a special celebratory poster for the event, featuring Optimus Prime in both G1 and current movieverse styles (mirrored below). The free, officially endorsed by Hasbro Brazil exhibition will run from 17th April to 4th May, featuring a 'tunnel of time' with figures from the past thirty years of our favourite transforming robots iterations, as well as giant Bumblebee, Grimlock, Megatron and Optimus Prime statues and cut-outs. Check out both images below, and head here for more information!

Credit(s): Marcelo Matere, Transformers Dioramas
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1566201)
Posted by Burn on April 18th, 2014 @ 6:42am CDT

I got a room with 30 years full of TF history in it.

Oh and no one's invited.
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1566208)
Posted by Dr Va'al on April 18th, 2014 @ 7:18am CDT
Can I have a ticket to not show up?

I can then host an exhibition at my place with the tickets from the exhibitions that I didn't go to, celebrating the celebration of the 30th. :D
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1566570)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 19th, 2014 @ 12:31pm CDT
Burn wrote:With all these exhibitions for the 30th anniversary going on around the world, I might just host the Australian one at my place.

I got a room with 30 years full of TF history in it.

Oh and no one's invited.

Sounds awesome!
Oh Burn, gotta say you're looking good today! XD
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1566607)
Posted by Burn on April 19th, 2014 @ 3:23pm CDT
Don't know what you're talking about.

I look good EVERY day. >:oP
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1567134)
Posted by RSDADDIMUS2 on April 21st, 2014 @ 1:37pm CDT
I would love to go to one of these. :)
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1567232)
Posted by ScottyP on April 21st, 2014 @ 4:46pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Can I have a ticket to not show up?

I'll make some tickets out of empty KO minibot cardbacks. You'll actually be invited but I won't cover airfare or lodging. And it's tomorrow. Woops.
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1567233)
Posted by Dr Va'al on April 21st, 2014 @ 4:47pm CDT
Do I still get the tickets?

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS ENERGON 2004 STEAMHAMMER CONSTUCTICON MAXIMUS MOC - Time Remaining: 9 days 6 hours 28 minutes 59 seconds
TAP-OUT Botcon 2002 Transformers Exclusive Action Figure **FACTORY Sealed! - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 47 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers cybertron voyager class Jetfire complete - Time Remaining: 8 days 11 hours 33 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Ultra Class: Cybertron Defense Red Alert - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 18 minutes 10 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON 2005 HASBRO TAKARA STARSCREAM 14" TALL CYBER PLANET KEY - Time Remaining: 8 days 11 hours 22 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars RAZOR CLAW Complete Mutants Figure RAZORCLAW - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 40 minutes 55 seconds
WASPINATOR Heroic Maximal 1999 Transformers BEAST WARS Deluxe Evil Predicon Wasp - Time Remaining: 8 days 8 hours 11 minutes 29 seconds
SPECIAL G1 Transformers OCTANE TAIL FIN SHIELD part - Time Remaining: 9 days 3 hours 58 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016