Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil

Transformers News: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil

Friday, April 18th, 2014 5:56AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Event News, People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 35,523

Our Brazilian friends over at Transformers: Dioramas bring us more Transformers news, and this time, it's a 30th Anniversary special franchise spanning exhibition in São Paulo. The news comes to us via IDW artist Marcelo Matere's Facebook page, who has prepared a special celebratory poster for the event, featuring Optimus Prime in both G1 and current movieverse styles (mirrored below). The free, officially endorsed by Hasbro Brazil exhibition will run from 17th April to 4th May, featuring a 'tunnel of time' with figures from the past thirty years of our favourite transforming robots iterations, as well as giant Bumblebee, Grimlock, Megatron and Optimus Prime statues and cut-outs. Check out both images below, and head here for more information!

Credit(s): Marcelo Matere, Transformers Dioramas
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1566201)
Posted by Burn on April 18th, 2014 @ 6:42am CDT

I got a room with 30 years full of TF history in it.

Oh and no one's invited.
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1566208)
Posted by Dr Va'al on April 18th, 2014 @ 7:18am CDT
Can I have a ticket to not show up?

I can then host an exhibition at my place with the tickets from the exhibitions that I didn't go to, celebrating the celebration of the 30th. :D
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1566570)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 19th, 2014 @ 12:31pm CDT
Burn wrote:With all these exhibitions for the 30th anniversary going on around the world, I might just host the Australian one at my place.

I got a room with 30 years full of TF history in it.

Oh and no one's invited.

Sounds awesome!
Oh Burn, gotta say you're looking good today! XD
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1566607)
Posted by Burn on April 19th, 2014 @ 3:23pm CDT
Don't know what you're talking about.

I look good EVERY day. >:oP
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1567134)
Posted by RSDADDIMUS2 on April 21st, 2014 @ 1:37pm CDT
I would love to go to one of these. :)
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1567232)
Posted by ScottyP on April 21st, 2014 @ 4:46pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Can I have a ticket to not show up?

I'll make some tickets out of empty KO minibot cardbacks. You'll actually be invited but I won't cover airfare or lodging. And it's tomorrow. Woops.
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1567233)
Posted by Dr Va'al on April 21st, 2014 @ 4:47pm CDT
Do I still get the tickets?

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generation Cliffjumper - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 58 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Henkei Dirge - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 58 minutes 45 seconds
transformers g1 fortress maximus large blue rifle gun blaster cannon laser - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 59 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers G1 1987 SKULLCRUNCHER complete headmasters figure hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 32 minutes 12 seconds
TA-17 GRIMLOCK Transformers Animated 2010 100% complete Takara Tomy Japan - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 2 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers G1 Targetmaster Blurr - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 18 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure TAV13 Nemesis Prime - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 19 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers RM-16 Victory Leo (japan import) - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 34 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks