Transformers News: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray

Tuesday, May 28th, 2013 7:45PM CDT

Category: Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,518

Just in from director Michael Bay's official website we have two images from the first day of Transformers 4 filming in Monument Valley! The images reveal a Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray, which are described as "re-envisioned and remodeled Autobots". Check them out below!

Here’s a sneak peek from our first day of production on Transformers 4! As guests of the Navajo Nation, we took a convoy of brand new, re-envisioned and remodeled Autobots out for a spin down Highway 163 in Monument Valley near the border of Arizona and Utah.

Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

If the Bugatti looks familiar to Transformers fans, that's because a very similar looking alt mode was originally used for Cybertron Crosswise as well as some other repaints and remolds. You can check out his gallery by clicking on the images below.

Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.
Credit(s): MichaelBay.com
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490920)
Posted by xyl360 on May 28th, 2013 @ 7:54pm CDT
That Corvette really reminds me of TF: Prime Smokescreen. I wonder if that's who it's going to be?
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490923)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 28th, 2013 @ 8:06pm CDT
Meh, sports cars. Wake me when the Autobots get a tank.

... I do kinda like the dual colors on the first one.
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490925)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 28th, 2013 @ 8:06pm CDT
I'm thinking the Stingray is Sideswipe... you know, since he was one in the other movies.
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490926)
Posted by Eagleblaster on May 28th, 2013 @ 8:13pm CDT
OMG, my mouth is watering just thinking about getting those Transformers 4 car figures.

HASBRO: MAKE SURE YOU PAINT THEM RIMS.
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490928)
Posted by hinomars19 on May 28th, 2013 @ 8:16pm CDT
Has the top model of car been used for a TF before? It looks familiar.
Sorry, unless it was a Binaltech I'm completely useless with cars :P
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490930)
Posted by FortMacs on May 28th, 2013 @ 8:18pm CDT
like the cars and the colors. wonder who the bugatti will be.
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490934)
Posted by Eagleblaster on May 28th, 2013 @ 8:22pm CDT
That Bugatti is so hot. It is what I have been dreaming about for the last couple years. Give that toy some extra t.l.c. Make it the best figure of the line.
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490936)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 28th, 2013 @ 8:25pm CDT
SEXY AS [EXPLICITIVE] :shock:

If those weren't my dream cars, they are now! =P~
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490937)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 28th, 2013 @ 8:30pm CDT
hinomars19 wrote:Has the top model of car been used for a TF before? It looks familiar.
Sorry, unless it was a Binaltech I'm completely useless with cars :P

Cybertron Crosswise.

Believe me, this was immediately the first thing that came to mind.
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490942)
Posted by hinomars19 on May 28th, 2013 @ 8:53pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Sorry, unless it was a Binaltech I'm completely useless with cars :P

Cybertron Crosswise.

Believe me, this was immediately the first thing that came to mind.

YES! That'll be it :D
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490943)
Posted by MaverickPrime on May 28th, 2013 @ 8:55pm CDT
if I hadn't seen that they are reformatted, I'd go with the green one being Hound, because you know, Michael Bay ¬¬ :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490945)
Posted by EagleBot13 on May 28th, 2013 @ 8:57pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Sorry, unless it was a Binaltech I'm completely useless with cars :P

Cybertron Crosswise.

Believe me, this was immediately the first thing that came to mind.

Crosswise was also repainted as smokescreen. I am guessing the stingray is sideswipe and the Bugatti is smokescreen.
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490947)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 28th, 2013 @ 9:08pm CDT
EagleBot13 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Sorry, unless it was a Binaltech I'm completely useless with cars :P

Cybertron Crosswise.

Believe me, this was immediately the first thing that came to mind.

I really hate to burst your bubble, but just because the car resembles another car that was a repaint from a past series doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be named after that specific character. Cue the corrections, if there are any to be made!
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490967)
Posted by 33Silencer on May 28th, 2013 @ 9:53pm CDT
:BOT: :BOT: :BOT: I'm probably way of base here, but for some reason my initial thought after reading Bay say: re-envisioned Autobots, then seeing the Bugatti, was the image of a G2 Go-Bots OPTIMUS PRIME!!! Could Bay be giving Optimus a completely new "re-envisioned" look for the movies??? :-? Hard to imagine Peter Cullen's voice coming out of a Bugatti, but you never know, lol!
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490970)
Posted by MGrotusque on May 28th, 2013 @ 9:59pm CDT
Meh.....super high end ultra fancy cars isn't really my thing. Too extravagant.

I agree with Noideaforaname. Hopefully the autobots get something with more "offensive" capabilities in alt mode for this movie other than super shiny paint jobs.
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490972)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 28th, 2013 @ 10:05pm CDT
MGrotusque wrote:Meh.....super high end ultra fancy cars isn't really my thing. Too extravagant.

This. I would much prefer big ass military vehicles.
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490974)
Posted by griftimus prime on May 28th, 2013 @ 10:21pm CDT
come back with pics of the toy botmodes
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490976)
Posted by ILL-Star on May 28th, 2013 @ 10:31pm CDT
As the fastest production car in the world, it would be cool if the Bugatti was Blurr. But this is the movieverse. It could be Huffer. :lol:
Also, Tracks would look sweet in green.
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490986)
Posted by Brakethrough on May 28th, 2013 @ 10:53pm CDT
Bugatti's gotta be Blurr. Fastest car, fastest Autobot. AND Bay will love the speech gimmick.

The Vette is more wide open. Tracks maybe? Smokescreen's been a popular character lately. Perhaps Sunstreaker shows up at last? Outside chance it's green because that will assist with later CGI shenanigans?

Now gimme a Jeep named Hound.
Re: Transformers 4 Autobot Vehicles Revealed: Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and 2014 Concept C7 Corvette Stingray (1490989)
Posted by Stealth Claw on May 28th, 2013 @ 11:17pm CDT
The Bugatti BETTER be :BOT: BLURR :BOT: I'v been waiting for blurr to be in the Movie line, I BETTER be BLURR.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #136 - The Gathering