Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras

Transformers News: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras

Thursday, April 25th, 2013 4:55AM CDT

Categories: Media, Movie News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 23,341

Thanks to resident voice actor jON3.0, it has been brought to our attention that casting site ExploreTalent has an ad looking for support roles and extras for an 'Action Sci-Fi film featuring Mark Wahlberg'.
Feel up to the casting call? Check out the full ad below!

Feature Film Starring:
Mark Wahlberg (Ted, Shooter, The Fighter)
Jack Reynor (What Richard Did, Dollhouse)

A feature film about an ancient struggle between two extraterrestrial races, the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons. Battle each other for power, good, and evil.

Pay rate: $842.00 Depending on Role and Experience!!!

Now excepting Union and Non-union Submissions.

Role # 1 - Supporting Role

Seeking 15 talent(s) for this role

Feature Film seeking supporting roles.
Searchable talent specs:
Gender: Male Female
Age: from 18 to 35
Ethnicity: Any -

Role # 2 - Extras

Seeking 20 talent(s) for this role

Feature Film seeking extras roles.
Searchable talent specs:
Gender: Male Female
Age: from 5 to 70
Ethnicity: Any -
Credit(s): ExploreTalent, jON3.0
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481796)
Posted by alldarker on April 25th, 2013 @ 5:44am CDT
Would one be properly insured against being hit by flying wheels during filming?
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481806)
Posted by wulongti on April 25th, 2013 @ 6:11am CDT
a location would be nice... I'm guessing Detroit?
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481808)
Posted by Va'al on April 25th, 2013 @ 6:17am CDT
wulongti wrote:a location would be nice... I'm guessing Detroit?

If you click on the link, it says the location is 'nationwide'.
Doesn't get any more specific, though.
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481810)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 25th, 2013 @ 6:27am CDT
Signed up. No regrets.
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481827)
Posted by wulongti on April 25th, 2013 @ 7:47am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Signed up. No regrets.

I hold absolutely zero hopes for this other than the expectation of getting spammed... but I signed up anyway too lol
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481835)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 25th, 2013 @ 8:16am CDT
wulongti wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Signed up. No regrets.

Haven't received any spam yet, so I think I'm in the clear.
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481851)
Posted by Piratemonkie on April 25th, 2013 @ 8:54am CDT
I tried to sign up but I keep getting this prompt to make a premium account. I guess that's required to enter for this audition?
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481861)
Posted by wulongti on April 25th, 2013 @ 9:06am CDT
I used my spam-catcher email address and my google phone number just to be safe.. ^__^
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481883)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 25th, 2013 @ 10:17am CDT
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481906)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 25th, 2013 @ 11:19am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:so do you have to pay to use the site or what cause when i try to submit it tells me to upgrade my account.

There should be a button that says " Create Free Account" below the Upgrade to Premium buttons.
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1482022)
Posted by jON3.0 on April 25th, 2013 @ 4:40pm CDT
Wished there was more information but I still think it's pretty cool. Kudos if any Seibertronians end up in the movie! :)
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1482061)
Posted by starlafire on April 25th, 2013 @ 6:53pm CDT
Might I sign up? or do I have to be older than 17?
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1485736)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 9th, 2013 @ 8:27am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

i click that but then it takes me back to the main page, either im missing something or you need a premium account to sign up for TF4
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars