Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras

Transformers News: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras

Thursday, April 25th, 2013 4:55AM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Media
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 25,479

Thanks to resident voice actor jON3.0, it has been brought to our attention that casting site ExploreTalent has an ad looking for support roles and extras for an 'Action Sci-Fi film featuring Mark Wahlberg'.
Feel up to the casting call? Check out the full ad below!

Feature Film Starring:
Mark Wahlberg (Ted, Shooter, The Fighter)
Jack Reynor (What Richard Did, Dollhouse)

A feature film about an ancient struggle between two extraterrestrial races, the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons. Battle each other for power, good, and evil.

Pay rate: $842.00 Depending on Role and Experience!!!

Now excepting Union and Non-union Submissions.

Role # 1 - Supporting Role

Seeking 15 talent(s) for this role

Feature Film seeking supporting roles.
Searchable talent specs:
Gender: Male Female
Age: from 18 to 35
Ethnicity: Any -

Role # 2 - Extras

Seeking 20 talent(s) for this role

Feature Film seeking extras roles.
Searchable talent specs:
Gender: Male Female
Age: from 5 to 70
Ethnicity: Any -
Credit(s): ExploreTalent, jON3.0
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481796)
Posted by alldarker on April 25th, 2013 @ 5:44am CDT
Would one be properly insured against being hit by flying wheels during filming?
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481806)
Posted by wulongti on April 25th, 2013 @ 6:11am CDT
a location would be nice... I'm guessing Detroit?
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481808)
Posted by Dr Va'al on April 25th, 2013 @ 6:17am CDT
wulongti wrote:a location would be nice... I'm guessing Detroit?

If you click on the link, it says the location is 'nationwide'.
Doesn't get any more specific, though.
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481810)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 25th, 2013 @ 6:27am CDT
Signed up. No regrets.
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481827)
Posted by wulongti on April 25th, 2013 @ 7:47am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Signed up. No regrets.

I hold absolutely zero hopes for this other than the expectation of getting spammed... but I signed up anyway too lol
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481835)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 25th, 2013 @ 8:16am CDT
wulongti wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Signed up. No regrets.

Haven't received any spam yet, so I think I'm in the clear.
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481851)
Posted by Piratemonkie on April 25th, 2013 @ 8:54am CDT
I tried to sign up but I keep getting this prompt to make a premium account. I guess that's required to enter for this audition?
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481861)
Posted by wulongti on April 25th, 2013 @ 9:06am CDT
I used my spam-catcher email address and my google phone number just to be safe.. ^__^
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481883)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 25th, 2013 @ 10:17am CDT
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1481906)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 25th, 2013 @ 11:19am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:so do you have to pay to use the site or what cause when i try to submit it tells me to upgrade my account.

There should be a button that says " Create Free Account" below the Upgrade to Premium buttons.
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1482022)
Posted by jON3.0 on April 25th, 2013 @ 4:40pm CDT
Wished there was more information but I still think it's pretty cool. Kudos if any Seibertronians end up in the movie! :)
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1482061)
Posted by starlafire on April 25th, 2013 @ 6:53pm CDT
Might I sign up? or do I have to be older than 17?
Re: Transformers 4 Casting Call for Extras (1485736)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 9th, 2013 @ 8:27am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

i click that but then it takes me back to the main page, either im missing something or you need a premium account to sign up for TF4

Ending Soon On eBay

Optimus Prime Transformers Rescue Bots Figure Hasbro New Action Leader Movie Boy - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 39 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers TAKARA MP-26 Masterpiece Road Rage Corvette Stingray C3 Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 12 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers G1 2010 vintage meeting COBRA headrobots C.O.N.S mint sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 42 minutes 27 seconds
TAKARA Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 TRACKS Chevrolet figure + EXCLUSIVE COIN - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 4 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2007  Deluxe UNIVERSE TANKOR SEALED NEW MOC MISP complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 5 minutes 24 seconds
BOTCON 2014 Transformers Generation 2: Redux BREAKDOWN G2 Loose Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 18 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Reveal The Shield Deluxe Special Ops Jazz Loose - Time Remaining: 26 days 9 hours 32 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Sky Lynx Sky Reign SHIPS FAST - Time Remaining: 27 days 2 hours 43 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016