Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast

Tuesday, June 17th, 2014 12:34PM CDT

Categories: Company News, Media, Movie News, People News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 18,057

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

With all the recent trailers, the focus has shifted onto the robotic cast of Transformers: Age of Extinction - but fear not, Paramount Pictures have made available a further look to that human element which both Nicola Peltz and Mark Wahlberg have talked about to the press. Check them out below, starting with some official images from Peltz and Jack Reynor's signing tour and their stop in Chicago, then moving on to actual movie stills, featuring Stanley Tucci, Li Bingbing, Wahlberg, Peltz, Reynor, and not-really-human Optimus Prime and fire-breathing Grimlock!

DISCLAIMER: The discussion thread below may contain (highly speculative) spoilers from the previously reported 'Built' trailer. Enter at your own peril.


Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast
Credit(s): Paramount Pictures
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583134)
Posted by hinomars19 on June 17th, 2014 @ 12:43pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
hinomars19 wrote:that line is actually being spoken to Galvatron some time during the film.


I also thought of that, but it makes sense that he would be saying it to Prime. If he was saying it to Galvatron, that means at some point Galvatron becomes sentient and of his own will, instead of being controlled by humans.


That's actually the running theory some people have concerning Galvatron, from what I've read. I agree,it fits with the Prime scene though. But you never know with trailers.

Honestly, I like the idea of Lockdown's revelation mirroring what Galvatron and the Trax's may come to understand if they do gain sentience. Maybe 'real' cybertronians and human built ones are not as different as they may initially think. We all like a good rage against our creators in a search for our worth, after all :D

Whatever he means, that line certainly indicates this one could have a pretty decent plot. If nothing else it gives Lockdown a lot of character in this trailer.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583137)
Posted by swagitron on June 17th, 2014 @ 12:46pm CDT
Who is they? Unicron? Primus? Alpha Trion? Quintessons? who ever it is I hope ots revealed in this movie.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583149)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 17th, 2014 @ 1:24pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:Would be better & more interesting if they were the other primes, the fallen was still around so why not others?
Didn't you watch the movie? All the other Primes died except for The Fallen because they sealed The Fallen away and they sacrificed themselves to hide the Matrix in their tomb.


They didn't seal The Fallen, only the Matrix, so The Fallen wouldn't find it, IIRC.

I want it:

Image
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583154)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 17th, 2014 @ 1:49pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:Would be better & more interesting if they were the other primes, the fallen was still around so why not others?
Didn't you watch the movie? All the other Primes died except for The Fallen because they sealed The Fallen away and they sacrificed themselves to hide the Matrix in their tomb.


They didn't seal The Fallen, only the Matrix, so The Fallen wouldn't find it, IIRC.
Someone did. Dude was trapped in his sarcophagus for centuries.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583158)
Posted by CarWrapKid on June 17th, 2014 @ 2:19pm CDT
Can I just say first,
Va'al wrote:Image

She is #1, insanely perfect. I think it's fair at this point to expect Nicola Peltz near the top on next year's FHM hot list. :x

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
CarWrapKid wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Stinger is standing besides a normal Pagani.

Ofcourse, it makes perfect sense that a showroom would be displaying something that isn't the actual product they were selling. "Sorry but that one doesn't transform... That's just what the

Because there was only one slagging Stinger made its not hard to understand that the product they are selling are the Traxs and not the Stingers because who has the money to buy a very expensive sports car?

No one


Why would they ruin the point of Bumblebee having a new rival by having a bunch of them?

and besides there is the actual product right there in robot mode standing besides a Regular god damn Pagani which is the product by the way a transformer that turns into a pagani its like saying that irl that a transformer in robot mode is not the same product as a second figure in alt mode.

Stop over analyzing shit and stop saying that bullcrap as fact.

:HEADHURTS: Why are you so offensive? Chill.
Where are the Trax they are selling, which is so clearly obvious? why is Stinger on the prototype visuals on the walls? I think you're the kettle calling the pot black, my friend.

____________________________________________________

Drawing a line under that, I want to raise a new point to you guys;

With this new TV spot potentially suggesting that someone (the Quintessons?) is behind Lockdown's appearance and indeed created the Transformers, I want to discuss this image,

Image

1) http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... -spot.html As discussed in this thread, there is a dinosaur (like an actual non-robot dinosaur) visible moving in the shot. Bare in mind that from what various media outlets have reported, the Dinobots are supposedly in stasis on Lockdown's ship and OP breaks them out when he escapes - which means that they aren't necessarily from Earth pre-TF4.

2) Despite the above, I'm trying to predict where this scene fits within the overall film/plot.

Either it could be Lockdown trying to bomb Optimus and the Autobots out of the Chinese countryside (with bombs that leave some weird spiky residue).

OR even more crazy, could it be the creation of Cybertron? That's pretty "out there" but I wanted to throw it forward. If Bay is implementing a storyline such as that suggested by the Built TV spot, it wouldn't be too extreme to imagine him showing us Cybertron originally as a world like ours that was somehow terraformed to be mechanical.

I'm not saying I buy that myself, just putting it out there for consideration. What do you guys think? There's a lot of food for thought in this. A moving Dinosaur in the scene suggests that it isn't modern day Earth...
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583163)
Posted by partholon on June 17th, 2014 @ 2:49pm CDT
Thats the first trailer to get me worried about this film.

cant stand the quints.

TBH after all the effort hasbro has gone to get the TFs origin to at least make some kind of sense im somewhat taken aback at em going this route in the film

IF indeed it is the quints. but seeing as bay cant help screwing with things its looking like thats the way its going)
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583164)
Posted by TK415 on June 17th, 2014 @ 2:50pm CDT
The Quintesson's are known for telling lies. They could say that they built the Transformers even if Primus created them. Isn't that idea in fiction somewhere? I doubt they created the All Spark. They could have also kidnapped Transformers and upgraded them.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583165)
Posted by TurboMMaster on June 17th, 2014 @ 2:57pm CDT
Or maybe, Cybertron was originally a Q colony, and Allspark was created by Primus, witch decided to bring life into Quintesson's machines? Transformers could have a complex origin, with both mystical and mysterious origin.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583166)
Posted by william-james88 on June 17th, 2014 @ 2:58pm CDT
partholon wrote:
TBH after all the effort hasbro has gone to get the TFs origin to at least make some kind of sense im somewhat taken aback at em going this route in the film


Where could I see those spent efforts? Sorry if it sounds sarcastic, I am just really curious as to where a fan like me can see the current origin. Or is wiki still my best friend in that department?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583167)
Posted by william-james88 on June 17th, 2014 @ 3:01pm CDT
CarWrapKid wrote:
Image

1) http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... -spot.html As discussed in this thread, there is a dinosaur (like an actual non-robot dinosaur) visible moving in the shot. Bare in mind that from what various media outlets have reported, the Dinobots are supposedly in stasis on Lockdown's ship and OP breaks them out when he escapes - which means that they aren't necessarily from Earth pre-TF4.


Where is the dinosaur, I dont see it.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583170)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 17th, 2014 @ 3:12pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:They didn't seal The Fallen, only the Matrix, so The Fallen wouldn't find it, IIRC.
Someone did. Dude was trapped in his sarcophagus for centuries.


Was this in 1 of the movie comics? I don't remember it being mentioned in RoTF.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583177)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 17th, 2014 @ 3:46pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:They didn't seal The Fallen, only the Matrix, so The Fallen wouldn't find it, IIRC.
Someone did. Dude was trapped in his sarcophagus for centuries.


Was this in 1 of the movie comics? I don't remember it being mentioned in RoTF.
Yeah, I think it was in "Defiance". ROTF itself messed up the intended state of The Fallen to be still trapped in his sarcophagus in the movie until after Megatron killed Optimus, which would have freed The Fallen. But the film made its usual 11th hour changes and made The Fallen just be sitting freely inside the Nemesis without any imprisonment.

It took John Barber to fix this with his "Convergence" stories, in which one of them explained that Soundwave went and fetched a bunch of Sentinel Prime's pillars from the Moon and gave one to The Fallen to use to break himself out of his sarcophagus prior to the ROTF movie so as to mend the continuity error the film created with its pre-movie media.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583183)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 17th, 2014 @ 4:29pm CDT
So much speculation when it might not even be the quints. "They" could be anyone, unless I missed something that actually said it was the Quints. Either way, it'll suck since the last 3 did story wise and in many other ways. But hey, give your money to Hasbro and let them make cool new figures for me. :P
Primus origin story is the best, but its the bayverse where the fallen is suddenly a boring regular robot who can get beaten in a fist fight instead of being the higher being disciple of Unicron. It's almost like having the silver surfer being punched out by the thing. Boooorrinngg. and surely more boring crap in TF4.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583192)
Posted by CarWrapKid on June 17th, 2014 @ 4:56pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Where is the dinosaur, I dont see it.


Follow the link, you'll see:

Image

Image
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583193)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on June 17th, 2014 @ 4:57pm CDT
CarWrapKid wrote:
Drawing a line under that, I want to raise a new point to you guys;

With this new TV spot potentially suggesting that someone (the Quintessons?) is behind Lockdown's appearance and indeed created the Transformers, I want to discuss this image,

Image

1) http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... -spot.html As discussed in this thread, there is a dinosaur (like an actual non-robot dinosaur) visible moving in the shot. Bare in mind that from what various media outlets have reported, the Dinobots are supposedly in stasis on Lockdown's ship and OP breaks them out when he escapes - which means that they aren't necessarily from Earth pre-TF4.

2) Despite the above, I'm trying to predict where this scene fits within the overall film/plot.

Either it could be Lockdown trying to bomb Optimus and the Autobots out of the Chinese countryside (with bombs that leave some weird spiky residue).

OR even more crazy, could it be the creation of Cybertron? That's pretty "out there" but I wanted to throw it forward. If Bay is implementing a storyline such as that suggested by the Built TV spot, it wouldn't be too extreme to imagine him showing us Cybertron originally as a world like ours that was somehow terraformed to be mechanical.

I'm not saying I buy that myself, just putting it out there for consideration. What do you guys think? There's a lot of food for thought in this. A moving Dinosaur in the scene suggests that it isn't modern day Earth...


That's an excellent idea, maybe not my favorite one, but it makes sense. We've already had an organic Cybertron too, so it's less of a stretch than it seems, as a major plot point from the entire Beast Machines series is a thing I'd see them using. It definitely looks like terraforming is going on in that scene.
If it isn't, who knows? Maybe whoever are in those ships came to Earth specifically to make a new Cybertron? Considering the last movie, Cybertron is probably half destroyed, as the half that came through the bridge appeared to be. The Dino makes that iffy, though, unless it actually is a Dinobot.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583204)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on June 17th, 2014 @ 5:20pm CDT
CarWrapKid wrote:Can I just say first,
Va'al wrote:Image

She is #1, insanely perfect. I think it's fair at this point to expect Nicola Peltz near the top on next year's FHM hot list. :x

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
CarWrapKid wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Stinger is standing besides a normal Pagani.

Ofcourse, it makes perfect sense that a showroom would be displaying something that isn't the actual product they were selling. "Sorry but that one doesn't transform... That's just what the

Because there was only one slagging Stinger made its not hard to understand that the product they are selling are the Traxs and not the Stingers because who has the money to buy a very expensive sports car?

No one


Why would they ruin the point of Bumblebee having a new rival by having a bunch of them?

and besides there is the actual product right there in robot mode standing besides a Regular god damn Pagani which is the product by the way a transformer that turns into a pagani its like saying that irl that a transformer in robot mode is not the same product as a second figure in alt mode.

Stop over analyzing shit and stop saying that bullcrap as fact.

:HEADHURTS: Why are you so offensive? Chill.
Where are the Trax they are selling, which is so clearly obvious? why is Stinger on the prototype visuals on the walls? I think you're the kettle calling the pot black, my friend.

____________________________________________________

Drawing a line under that, I want to raise a new point to you guys;

With this new TV spot potentially suggesting that someone (the Quintessons?) is behind Lockdown's appearance and indeed created the Transformers, I want to discuss this image,

Image

1) http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... -spot.html As discussed in this thread, there is a dinosaur (like an actual non-robot dinosaur) visible moving in the shot. Bare in mind that from what various media outlets have reported, the Dinobots are supposedly in stasis on Lockdown's ship and OP breaks them out when he escapes - which means that they aren't necessarily from Earth pre-TF4.

2) Despite the above, I'm trying to predict where this scene fits within the overall film/plot.

Either it could be Lockdown trying to bomb Optimus and the Autobots out of the Chinese countryside (with bombs that leave some weird spiky residue).

OR even more crazy, could it be the creation of Cybertron? That's pretty "out there" but I wanted to throw it forward. If Bay is implementing a storyline such as that suggested by the Built TV spot, it wouldn't be too extreme to imagine him showing us Cybertron originally as a world like ours that was somehow terraformed to be mechanical.

I'm not saying I buy that myself, just putting it out there for consideration. What do you guys think? There's a lot of food for thought in this. A moving Dinosaur in the scene suggests that it isn't modern day Earth...




Because i was there during filming there was only one Pagani filmed (yes they had backups but thats it) only one unless the others are pure Cgi.


Stinger is like an elite Vehicon leading other Vehicons along with Galvatron (not saying this is fact but Stinger is unique)
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583211)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 17th, 2014 @ 5:31pm CDT
Wow. People actually interested in the plot and story of a TF movie. I thought I'd always be the only one.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583220)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 17th, 2014 @ 6:05pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:It's almost like having the silver surfer being punched out by the thing. Boooorrinngg.



Nerd Alert:

Bruce Banner believes Ben Grimm is the only person who could beat the Hulk in a fair fight.

Hulk DID beat Surfer in a fist fight.

QED: Thing can beat Surfer in a fist fight.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583221)
Posted by hinomars19 on June 17th, 2014 @ 6:07pm CDT
CarWrapKid wrote:Follow the link, you'll see:

Image

Image


Calling it now; that Dinosaur's name is Waldo.

Autobot Megatron wrote:That's an excellent idea, maybe not my favorite one, but it makes sense. We've already had an organic Cybertron too, so it's less of a stretch than it seems, as a major plot point from the entire Beast Machines series is a thing I'd see them using. It definitely looks like terraforming is going on in that scene.
If it isn't, who knows? Maybe whoever are in those ships came to Earth specifically to make a new Cybertron? Considering the last movie, Cybertron is probably half destroyed, as the half that came through the bridge appeared to be. The Dino makes that iffy, though, unless it actually is a Dinobot.


Cybertron was originally organic in the marvel comics origin too (possibly the basis for Beast Machines) Primus used his psychic powers to shape his asteroid (re: organic) prison into a metal planet. Via retcon, Cybertron was also originally organic in the G1 cartoon, at least in Japanese continuity, which sees Primus flee Primacron's base and settle within an organic planet at the center of the universe, which in time becomes cybertron (maybe thanks to the Quints using the key to vector sigma?)Interestingly, that planet is the one seen in 'Call of the primitives' :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583228)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 17th, 2014 @ 6:33pm CDT
hinomars19 wrote:Via retcon, Cybertron was also originally organic in the G1 cartoon, at least in Japanese continuity, which sees Primus flee Primacron's base and settle within an organic planet at the center of the universe, which in time becomes cybertron (maybe thanks to the Quints using the key to vector sigma?)Interestingly, that planet is the one seen in 'Call of the primitives' :KREMZEEK:


I hated that Retcon.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583234)
Posted by hinomars19 on June 17th, 2014 @ 6:42pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:
hinomars19 wrote:Via retcon, Cybertron was also originally organic in the G1 cartoon, at least in Japanese continuity, which sees Primus flee Primacron's base and settle within an organic planet at the center of the universe, which in time becomes cybertron (maybe thanks to the Quints using the key to vector sigma?)Interestingly, that planet is the one seen in 'Call of the primitives' :KREMZEEK:


I hated that Retcon.


I didn't mind it actually. As a kid I preferred the Primus story from the comics, so Takara basically making the existence of Primus canon whilst keeping the Quintesson origin story was pretty cool for me. Plus, it shows somebody did enough research to pull a load of stuff together and make it work. Of course it's pretty tentative that Primus picks and chooses when to call himself Primus or Oracle or what have you for convenience. But it pulls together the sunbow cartoon, Beast Machines, Beast wars (including II and Neo) rather nicely.

Convoluted as it is, I like it :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583259)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on June 17th, 2014 @ 8:25pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:Wow. People actually interested in the plot and story of a TF movie. I thought I'd always be the only one.


G1 Soundwave: "Ehren Kruger superior, O&K inferior."
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583268)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 17th, 2014 @ 9:12pm CDT
hinomars19 wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:
hinomars19 wrote:Via retcon, Cybertron was also originally organic in the G1 cartoon, at least in Japanese continuity, which sees Primus flee Primacron's base and settle within an organic planet at the center of the universe, which in time becomes cybertron (maybe thanks to the Quints using the key to vector sigma?)Interestingly, that planet is the one seen in 'Call of the primitives' :KREMZEEK:


I hated that Retcon.


I didn't mind it actually. As a kid I preferred the Primus story from the comics, so Takara basically making the existence of Primus canon whilst keeping the Quintesson origin story was pretty cool for me. Plus, it shows somebody did enough research to pull a load of stuff together and make it work. Of course it's pretty tentative that Primus picks and chooses when to call himself Primus or Oracle or what have you for convenience. But it pulls together the sunbow cartoon, Beast Machines, Beast wars (including II and Neo) rather nicely.

Convoluted as it is, I like it :HEADHURTS:
A lot of it was mostly done to reconcile Beast Machines' organic Cybertron with the Cybertron of the G1 cartoon since Takara wanted to have both of those cartoons in the same continuity (despite Cybertron somehow being no longer technorganic and back to purely technological by the time of beast wars II tens of thousands of years later).
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583280)
Posted by CraftButter93 on June 17th, 2014 @ 10:37pm CDT
I agree with Metro Prime. There is no way he is saying "He wants you back". There is no S after "want". I'm going to see AOE on 6/26/14 at 9:00 P.M.! :BOT:
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583307)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 18th, 2014 @ 1:06am CDT
New TV spot.


Oh, no. Humans dancing. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583313)
Posted by Metro Prime on June 18th, 2014 @ 3:10am CDT
Crosshairs sounds badass. Hound just looks and sounds more and more like Bulkhead every time I watch these trailers.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583314)
Posted by Metro Prime on June 18th, 2014 @ 3:10am CDT
EDIT: Double post.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583320)
Posted by Va'al on June 18th, 2014 @ 3:54am CDT
Were you worried there wouldn't be enough humour in Transformers: Age of Extinction? Now you can check for yourself (and still feel worried, for that matter, but for different reasons) thanks to yet another trailer, courtesy of CBM Trailers! We get to hear more of Hound, and finally some of Crosshairs too - along with a little dancing and what looks like alien facehugger meets Doom aboard Lockdown's ship.

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583326)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 18th, 2014 @ 5:06am CDT
Oh, wow. Not really funny. Maybe the lines work better in the movie. The dancing? I figured there had to be some parts of the film that totally sucked. Hopefully it's a very short scene. At least John Goodman/Hound gets more than 3 lines.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583328)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 18th, 2014 @ 5:20am CDT
And then Blaster jumps out and transforms... That's what's being held back for the movie. Clever Bay, clever homaging G1 like that.

Meh, nothing horrible, I'll still see it.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583330)
Posted by dragons on June 18th, 2014 @ 5:55am CDT
[youtube]http://youtu.be/05V3ttZoz3Y[/youtube]

Dance brought back memories of this scene in animated movie

Last time post video on iPhone tablet is better
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583331)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 18th, 2014 @ 5:59am CDT
Blaster would be cool. Especially if he was actually a ghetto blaster. They did it with Frenzy, almost. That would mean Blaster himself would have to be a Minibot.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583332)
Posted by Va'al on June 18th, 2014 @ 6:08am CDT
And another trail-- oh, no, it's actually a featurette on Mark Wahlberg's character in Transformers: Age of Extinction: single, stay-at-home, hopeful inventor, mechanic Cade Yeager, courtesy once again of CBM Trailers. Check out some old footage with some behind the scenes shots in the embedded clip below.

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583334)
Posted by rich prime on June 18th, 2014 @ 6:19am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:Oh, wow. Not really funny. Maybe the lines work better in the movie. The dancing? I figured there had to be some parts of the film that totally sucked. Hopefully it's a very short scene. At least John Goodman/Hound gets more than 3 lines.


wow probably the stupidest comment ever
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583342)
Posted by neilrimmer on June 18th, 2014 @ 7:17am CDT
Seemingly Lockdown delivers his "you were built" line at the scene where Prime was fighting Galvatron. It is obvious that Lockdown is addressing Galvatron ('built' by humans). So we can do away with all this 'origins of the transformers' Quintessons speculation.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583344)
Posted by Bluespindash97 on June 18th, 2014 @ 7:21am CDT
What! Bumblebee doesn't do the robot! BALDERDASH!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583346)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 18th, 2014 @ 7:52am CDT
rich prime wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Oh, wow. Not really funny. Maybe the lines work better in the movie. The dancing? I figured there had to be some parts of the film that totally sucked. Hopefully it's a very short scene. At least John Goodman/Hound gets more than 3 lines.


wow probably the stupidest comment ever


Ever? Like EVER? :-(
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583349)
Posted by Deathscythetransform on June 18th, 2014 @ 8:13am CDT
bee is being faithful to itself: childish, boring and stupid...

Crosshairs' line (you gotta be kidding me) fits well !!

at least Hound seems to get more deveoloppement than Sideswipe, Que or Jolt...
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583352)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on June 18th, 2014 @ 8:45am CDT
CBM Trailers has just released another video. It's the official B-Roll footage. Watch it below.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583356)
Posted by dreadwing95 on June 18th, 2014 @ 8:57am CDT
well the dancing part was just stupid. im actually surprised that i like hound. he does a better impression of bulkhead than bulkhead does lol
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583357)
Posted by william-james88 on June 18th, 2014 @ 9:03am CDT
hinomars19 wrote:
I didn't mind it actually. As a kid I preferred the Primus story from the comics, so Takara basically making the existence of Primus canon whilst keeping the Quintesson origin story was pretty cool for me. Plus, it shows somebody did enough research to pull a load of stuff together and make it work. Of course it's pretty tentative that Primus picks and chooses when to call himself Primus or Oracle or what have you for convenience. But it pulls together the sunbow cartoon, Beast Machines, Beast wars (including II and Neo) rather nicely.

Convoluted as it is, I like it :HEADHURTS:



Wait wait wait... The Oracle of Beast Machines is Primus?!?! Beast machines and G1 are all in the same continuity so it makes sense but I never thought of it that way.

Also, there is an esthetic connection between the symbols found on the RID Optimus Beast Machines toy and the symbols on the Vector Prime toy who was a principle emmisary of Primus.

And one last thing, I find it pretty cool that we are having such a fun transformers plot/origin conversation in a transformers movie forum. The haters cant say nothing good comes out of those films anymore ;)
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583360)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 18th, 2014 @ 9:11am CDT
Honestly, the dancing bit is the least offensive "humor" thing these films have done thus far. It's no worse than any of the party scenes that were had by the Autobots in TF: Prime.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583361)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 18th, 2014 @ 9:14am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Wait wait wait... The Oracle of Beast Machines is Primus?!?
No, hinomars was talking about the G1 Oracle, who is Primus in the Japanese G1 cartoon continuity.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583367)
Posted by rich prime on June 18th, 2014 @ 9:56am CDT
You people take humor way too seriously sometimes, what wrong with robots dancing?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583368)
Posted by rich prime on June 18th, 2014 @ 9:59am CDT
You guys wanted character development, Bee and Hound are dancing!! I can also see Drift bobbing his head up and down
You people just hate everything what bay does! your never happy with anything

Here a good idea- DON'T WATCH IT
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583369)
Posted by william-james88 on June 18th, 2014 @ 10:06am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Wait wait wait... The Oracle of Beast Machines is Primus?!?
No, hinomars was talking about the G1 Oracle, who is Primus in the Japanese G1 cartoon continuity.


Thanks!

And yeah, I dont know about the dancing. But at least that means there are more scenes with transformers in the film.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583385)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on June 18th, 2014 @ 11:15am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:Oh, wow. Not really funny. Maybe the lines work better in the movie. The dancing? I figured there had to be some parts of the film that totally sucked. Hopefully it's a very short scene. At least John Goodman/Hound gets more than 3 lines.



You and others who complain


Why Bay is giving you what you want


No toilet humor


there is still going to be humor but now you guys want none?


You must all be more depressed then me and i'm one of the most depressed people you would ever meet and i still find the scenes funny and i'm going to see it.


You guys will never be satisfied i hope you guys grow up and start looking for less seriousness it will kill you and that's not a joke either.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583393)
Posted by SFXPrime on June 18th, 2014 @ 11:50am CDT
I think I can handle a bit of humor in the midst of the enormous amount death that will be in this film. Perhaps this scene comes after Rachet gets murdered. You know, to lighten up the mood a bit.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583395)
Posted by dreadwing95 on June 18th, 2014 @ 11:57am CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Oh, wow. Not really funny. Maybe the lines work better in the movie. The dancing? I figured there had to be some parts of the film that totally sucked. Hopefully it's a very short scene. At least John Goodman/Hound gets more than 3 lines.



You and others who complain


Why Bay is giving you what you want


No toilet humor


there is still going to be humor but now you guys want none?


You must all be more depressed then me and i'm one of the most depressed people you would ever meet and i still find the scenes funny and i'm going to see it.


You guys will never be satisfied i hope you guys grow up and start looking for less seriousness it will kill you and that's not a joke either.

i dont mind humor. i just dont like bay humor
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Additional Promotional Stills and Tour Images - Human Cast (1583396)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on June 18th, 2014 @ 12:03pm CDT
dreadwing95 wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Oh, wow. Not really funny. Maybe the lines work better in the movie. The dancing? I figured there had to be some parts of the film that totally sucked. Hopefully it's a very short scene. At least John Goodman/Hound gets more than 3 lines.



You and others who complain


Why Bay is giving you what you want


No toilet humor


there is still going to be humor but now you guys want none?


You must all be more depressed then me and i'm one of the most depressed people you would ever meet and i still find the scenes funny and i'm going to see it.


You guys will never be satisfied i hope you guys grow up and start looking for less seriousness it will kill you and that's not a joke either.

i dont mind humor. i just dont like bay humor



what?


Are you god damn slagging kidding me?


Bay humor is no different then anyone else's humor



You shut up and never post to me another comment like that you got it?


I cant stand it anymore there should be a rule of no negative comments.

Click here to view an additional 171 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014