Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair

Sunday, April 6th, 2014 12:27PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 45,406

We have seen a lot of this information before, especially directly from the Seibertron.com reporting from Toy Fair 2014 in New York - but now fans in Brazil, thanks to fellow fansite Transformers Dioramas also get their share of the dino/robot cake! Check out below some of the images from the ABRIN/2014 event, featuring most of wave 1 (Deluxe, voyager and Leader class) of the Transformers: Age of Extinction figures and some pretty neat display art - and head here and here for more.

Credit(s): Transformers Dioramas

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563165)
Posted by XDMan on April 6th, 2014 @ 1:30pm CDT
Same stuff, but at least there aren't many spotlights on the merchandise (as opposed to the European(?) Toy Fair). >:oP
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563251)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on April 6th, 2014 @ 11:27pm CDT
I just noticed the suggested age on the box is 8+ :roll:

The toys are much more simplified compared to the past 3 movies... Yet with a higher recommended age. DOTM was 5+
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563256)
Posted by noctorro on April 6th, 2014 @ 11:42pm CDT
Brazil, my hope planet. Great they have a toyfair there!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563257)
Posted by TheGlynreaper on April 6th, 2014 @ 11:44pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563263)
Posted by mtma on April 7th, 2014 @ 12:43am CDT
We have a Toyfair here in Brazil and I DIDN'T KNOW IT? Oh god...
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563321)
Posted by WiseMan on April 7th, 2014 @ 10:24am CDT
Maybe it's just me, but the colors of the toys do not match, in any way, the versions we've seen in the trailers. And I would like them to.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563322)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 7th, 2014 @ 10:29am CDT
TheGlynreaper wrote:I dont understand how hasbro are gearing towards the younger audiences in the age of extinction toyline whilst the film itself is rated 12 a bit illogical if you ask me i wont be getting all the figures straight away anyhow as with my luck theyll go down in price

That's why we have comics, my first books, and other types of merchandise.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563502)
Posted by Trikeboy on April 8th, 2014 @ 6:29am CDT

I was 10 when I saw my first 12 rated movie in theaters (Batman Returns). I don't know about US theaters but in the UK, under agers are allowed if accompanied by an adult. Giving this movie a 12 is because it will be loud and, for some younger kids, probably be a bit intense. Death, giants robotic Dinosaurs, explosions etc. it is just a safety net from the studios so parents can't complain.

Ending Soon On eBay

transformers g1 defensor protectobots groove 100% complete metal chest - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 30 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech   Darksteel Figure Deluxe Class 2011 - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 16 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers BadCube OTS-04 Wardog G1 Transformers MP Warpath MIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 5 minutes 21 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS Asia Exclusive Henkei Jetfire NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 42 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Original G1 Doublecross Gun Weapon Part - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 1 minute 22 seconds
Transformers Heroes of Cybertron Generation One Collection Soundwave Hasbro 2003 - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 57 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Heroes of Cybertron Starscream With Crown Hasbro 2003 METROPLEX BAF - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 57 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Universe Prowl Wal Mart Exclusive Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 12 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory