Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order

Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014 3:50PM CST

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,393

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Amazon has just listed their first Transformers: Age of Extinction exclusive! Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime features healthy amounts of chrome and is priced at $59.99 with a February 4th release date. Just around the corner.

Check out the official images below:

Transformers Movie 4 Optimus Prime Action Figure, First Edition

Product Details
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Product Dimensions: 4 x 9.5 x 12 inches
Shipping Weight: 6.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
Origin: China
ASIN: B00EPDJYKU
Item model number: A6519
Manufacturer recommended age: 5 years and up


Product Description
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
From the Manufacturer
Transformers Movie 4 Platinum Edition Optimus Prime [Amazon Exclusive]. Brand new Optimus Prime as seen in the new Transformers 4 Movie.


Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Platinum Edition Optimus Prime Exclusive

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Platinum Edition Optimus Prime Exclusive

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Platinum Edition Optimus Prime Exclusive

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Platinum Edition Optimus Prime Exclusive
Credit(s): Amazon
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544097)
Posted by griftimus prime on January 22nd, 2014 @ 4:01pm CST
60 dollars?!!!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544098)
Posted by Ravage XK on January 22nd, 2014 @ 4:03pm CST
Nice backpack there Prime.

Sadly, does nothing for me.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544099)
Posted by OptimusPrimeval on January 22nd, 2014 @ 4:04pm CST
Well, it's not awful! It looks a lot less bitty than the other movie Primes, and fits a lot better with the Transformers Prime aesthetic than the other movie toys. I do especially like the multiple exhaust pipes and the sword-and-shield warrior look. It'd definitely stand out on my Prime shelf, but all the shiny and the blue makes it look more like Magnus to me. Could be good!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544100)
Posted by njb902 on January 22nd, 2014 @ 4:05pm CST
I like the new packaging.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544104)
Posted by paul053 on January 22nd, 2014 @ 4:18pm CST
First edition!?
Image
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544105)
Posted by Mkall on January 22nd, 2014 @ 4:20pm CST
Kids will enjoy this figure, collectors will not. Why Hasbro is attempting to woo collectors with this is beyond me.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544107)
Posted by zatara1701 on January 22nd, 2014 @ 4:33pm CST
Check out the Dinobot "blueprints behind the pic of Prime on the package... "Grimlock Class 01 Destroyer," is printed in the upper left... Interesting. :-?

Sounds like the Dino's have different Class designations within the ranks for one reason or another.

Sadly, that little tid-bit interested me more than Prime... He isn't awesome, but he isn't horrible. My one criticism is the chrome is in all the wrong places... How bout on the exhaust pipes NOT his chest...sheesh :BANG_HEAD:

If I can catch him on sale I might pick him up...
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544111)
Posted by ILL-Star on January 22nd, 2014 @ 4:41pm CST
The figure itself may have looked better if they didn't give it a chrome overload and instead went for a highly accurate deco as they did Buster Prime.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544112)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on January 22nd, 2014 @ 4:45pm CST
That boxart is insanely badass
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544113)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on January 22nd, 2014 @ 4:46pm CST
FWIW, I estimated the size of this fig at about 10.5in to the top of his head. I did this by blowing up the image until the handle on his sword was 5mm across, then measured the resulting height. Def feels like Leader class.

I too am a sucker for all this Optimus, but $60 is steep, with a little luck it'll be out in stores relatively soon. I do like the other mold we were shown better, though, seems to have less mass in the backpack and a more reasonably-sized crotch plate.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544114)
Posted by TimothyR on January 22nd, 2014 @ 4:46pm CST
i don't want to get this.. i just know that i'm going to.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544118)
Posted by It Is Him on January 22nd, 2014 @ 5:13pm CST
Link to Amazon now dead. Also, if Feb 4 date is true... HOLY COW
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544119)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on January 22nd, 2014 @ 5:14pm CST
Image
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544120)
Posted by It Is Him on January 22nd, 2014 @ 5:18pm CST
Mkall wrote:Kids will enjoy this figure, collectors will not. Why Hasbro is attempting to woo collectors with this is beyond me.


Simple does not necessarily equal bad, in my eyes. Nearly all of G1 had simple transformations, and I lap that up like a dog at an overturned ice cream tanker, or something.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544124)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 22nd, 2014 @ 5:35pm CST
I, uh... I'm not sure what to think.

I mean, he looks cool, it's just... I dunno, something just bugs me. I'm guessing the previous in-hand images showing off his kibbly hind-quarters turned me off. I'm perfectly happy with my Revenge of the Fallen Leader Optimus, but if they're willing to make a Galvatron at the same price point, I'll give the pair some consideration.

zatara1701 wrote:Check out the Dinobot "blueprints behind the pic of Prime on the package... "Grimlock Class 01 Destroyer," is printed in the upper left... Interesting. :-?


Yeah, we've known that for a while now.

Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:FWIW, I estimated the size of this fig at about 10.5in to the top of his head. I did this by blowing up the image until the handle on his sword was 5mm across, then measured the resulting height. Def feels like Leader class.


Neato. So he's looks pretty hefty. What gets me is the thin look on his arms.

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Image


That about sums up my reaction. Personally, I'm more anxious about Generations than I am Age of Extinction.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544125)
Posted by Deathscythetransform on January 22nd, 2014 @ 5:43pm CST
I hate this with a passion. :-x :-x :-x

I mean... the ROTF toy was a little bit challenging, but his looks kicked some serious ass (and was 95 % screen accurate, which is what I want from my transformers figures.

this ''thing'' there, isn,t even acceptable as screen accurate. the back pack is stupid, ugly and unnecessary, the head makes him look constipated and the dominant blue color screams Ultra Magnus all over it.

if you really want to make toys simpler for younger children, okay, but do not give THIS to the adult collectors, for crying out loud!!! :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544126)
Posted by Alpha Weltall on January 22nd, 2014 @ 5:48pm CST
I wonder if it can still stand up without the leg kibble. If that's the case maybe you can take off all the kibble and have both a truck and the figure on the same shelf together like with Big Convoy and his mammoth beast mode.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544133)
Posted by padfoo on January 22nd, 2014 @ 6:09pm CST
Not bad looking, but I am not interested.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544135)
Posted by Spleenzorio on January 22nd, 2014 @ 6:11pm CST
Dat box art tho.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544139)
Posted by El Duque on January 22nd, 2014 @ 6:21pm CST
Just so you guys know, this is the more complex collector aimed Optimus Prime figure for TF:AOE.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544140)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 22nd, 2014 @ 6:22pm CST
El Duque wrote:Just so you guys know, this is the more complex collector aimed Optimus Prime figure for TF:AOE.


Commence the butthurt in five...
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544144)
Posted by EagleTron on January 22nd, 2014 @ 6:24pm CST
Excellent paint jobs and details. To bad it looks like he is permanently carrying the entire Autobot base on his back :lol: maybe the back pack is detachable.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544152)
Posted by mangrasshopper on January 22nd, 2014 @ 6:33pm CST
Looks bad,so sad.......I hope that the dinobots actually transform into robots... sofar no hint of robot modes for them......and you know Bay, "Dinobots" = robotic dinosaurs and nothing more.....which kind of goes against the name of the film...TRANSFORMERS.... We shall wait and see.....I so hope I am wrong...
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544154)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on January 22nd, 2014 @ 6:35pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:
That about sums up my reaction. Personally, I'm more anxious about Generations than I am Age of Extinction.

You know I heard New generations toys have been spotted at todays U.K Toyfair.....
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544158)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on January 22nd, 2014 @ 6:44pm CST
Well, it's not horrible.. I would definitely call it "on par" with O.P from 2007. But not with ROTF Prime.

In defense though, ROTF Prime was the second go. So perhaps with next film, they can get to that level again.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544164)
Posted by YRQRM0 on January 22nd, 2014 @ 7:21pm CST
If not for the chrome, this would be totally worthless to me.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544165)
Posted by Actar on January 22nd, 2014 @ 7:25pm CST
It Is Him wrote:
Mkall wrote:Kids will enjoy this figure, collectors will not. Why Hasbro is attempting to woo collectors with this is beyond me.


Simple does not necessarily equal bad, in my eyes. Nearly all of G1 had simple transformations, and I lap that up like a dog at an overturned ice cream tanker, or something.


The thing is, those are a product of the 80s and we can expect/appreciate their simple transformations when the technology and engineering were still lacking. It's kind of like how one can appreciate Atari or NES games in this day and age (many of them are amazing), but you'd never see one of that simplicity and quality released now.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544170)
Posted by It Is Him on January 22nd, 2014 @ 7:32pm CST
Actar wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
Mkall wrote:Kids will enjoy this figure, collectors will not. Why Hasbro is attempting to woo collectors with this is beyond me.


Simple does not necessarily equal bad, in my eyes. Nearly all of G1 had simple transformations, and I lap that up like a dog at an overturned ice cream tanker, or something.


The thing is, those are a product of the 80s and we can expect/appreciate their simple transformations when the technology and engineering were still lacking. It's kind of like how one can appreciate Atari or NES games in this day and age (many of them are amazing), but you'd never see one of that simplicity and quality released now.


Mega Man 9&10 would like to have a word with you. Not to mention ducktales remastered, Scott pilgrim, double dragon neon... I could really go on :-B
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544172)
Posted by Actar on January 22nd, 2014 @ 7:38pm CST
It Is Him wrote:
Actar wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
Mkall wrote:Kids will enjoy this figure, collectors will not. Why Hasbro is attempting to woo collectors with this is beyond me.


Simple does not necessarily equal bad, in my eyes. Nearly all of G1 had simple transformations, and I lap that up like a dog at an overturned ice cream tanker, or something.


The thing is, those are a product of the 80s and we can expect/appreciate their simple transformations when the technology and engineering were still lacking. It's kind of like how one can appreciate Atari or NES games in this day and age (many of them are amazing), but you'd never see one of that simplicity and quality released now.


Mega Man 9&10 would like to have a word with you. Not to mention ducktales remastered, Scott pilgrim, double dragon neon... I could really go on :-B


Fair enough. But if those were all that you had for Triple A titles for your new PS4 or X-Box One, I think there will be similar complaints from the gaming community. After all, it's all about graphics, gameplay (hours), extras and story.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544173)
Posted by Tsutsukakushi on January 22nd, 2014 @ 7:41pm CST
It Is Him wrote:Link to Amazon now dead. Also, if Feb 4 date is true... HOLY COW


Sadly the link isn't working. Probably because so many ordered it that's its now out of stock. Hopefully BBTS carries this,So I can buy it. I love buying the premium colors movie toys.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544178)
Posted by Kapiko Customs on January 22nd, 2014 @ 7:50pm CST
I'm sorry but in my opinion $19.99 would be right price to ask for this disaster and I still wouldn't buy it!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544183)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 22nd, 2014 @ 8:09pm CST
I see at least 19 points of articulation on this thing. That's only three less that ROTF Leader Prime's 22 points. Not such a crime, is it?

It honestly reminds me of the first movie Leader class Prime toy, which itself was not a bad figure and was highly beloved at the time that it came out. The only real fault of that toy was that it simply wasn't as movie-accurate when compared to the ROTF Leader toy, so as a representation of the CG model, it didn't succeed as well in that regard. But as a figure in its own right, it did the job quite well.

Similarly, the only real fault of this figure is its back kibble, but all that is at least tucked out of the way in a position that isn't obstructive.

My only desires for the toys of this line are:
A) To have decent looking robot and altmodes
B) To have a good amount of articulation to live up to playability expectations
C) To have kibble that isn't obstructive

And this figure appear to have met all three qualifications, so it's good enough.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544192)
Posted by It Is Him on January 22nd, 2014 @ 8:25pm CST
Actar wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
Actar wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
Mkall wrote:Kids will enjoy this figure, collectors will not. Why Hasbro is attempting to woo collectors with this is beyond me.


Simple does not necessarily equal bad, in my eyes. Nearly all of G1 had simple transformations, and I lap that up like a dog at an overturned ice cream tanker, or something.


The thing is, those are a product of the 80s and we can expect/appreciate their simple transformations when the technology and engineering were still lacking. It's kind of like how one can appreciate Atari or NES games in this day and age (many of them are amazing), but you'd never see one of that simplicity and quality released now.


Mega Man 9&10 would like to have a word with you. Not to mention ducktales remastered, Scott pilgrim, double dragon neon... I could really go on :-B


Fair enough. But if those were all that you had for Triple A titles for your new PS4 or X-Box One, I think there will be similar complaints from the gaming community. After all, it's all about graphics, gameplay (hours), extras and story.


Touché.

Sabrblade wrote:I see at least 19 points of articulation on this thing. That's only three less that ROTF Leader Prime's 22 points. Not such a crime, is it?

It honestly reminds me of the first movie Leader class Prime toy, which itself was not a bad figure and was highly beloved at the time that it came out. The only real fault of that toy was that it simply wasn't as movie-accurate when compared to the ROTF Leader toy, so as a representation of the CG model, it didn't succeed as well in that regard. But as a figure in its own right, it did the job quite well.

Similarly, the only real fault of this figure is its back kibble, but all that is at least tucked out of the way in a position that isn't obstructive.

My only desires for the toys of this line are:
A) To have decent looking robot and altmodes
B) To have a good amount of articulation to live up to playability expectations
C) To have kibble that isn't obstructive

And this figure appear to have met all three qualifications, so it's good enough.



Well this all well reasoned, and I have to agree, I think people are being put off for three reasons. They don't like the new robot design. The transformation is extremely simplified. Shellformer.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544194)
Posted by durroth on January 22nd, 2014 @ 8:33pm CST
... I feel like the shield and sword ought combine into a giant axe. Other than that, not particularly looking forward to this
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544196)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 22nd, 2014 @ 8:38pm CST
Also, guys, the reason it's 60 bucks is because this super shiny "First Edition" is an Amazon exclusive special edition release, like the Platinum Edition toys. Just wait for the less expensive, not-so-chromey, regular version of the mold to come to standard retail.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544199)
Posted by Spleenzorio on January 22nd, 2014 @ 8:44pm CST
I actually like the new robot mode design, but just not this translation into toy form. The chrome and paint scheme look really cool together, I'm just not a fan of the simplistic mould. It's just so obvious that barely any of his robot mode is parts from his truck, his chest looks like it's just a chunk of plastic.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544209)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on January 22nd, 2014 @ 9:23pm CST
Wasn't there some rumours of takara having some premium leader optimus too?

But if that shares the same mold as this... :BANG_HEAD:

Is there a retail version of this mold? Because I don't mind paying $40 for a retail version whenever it goes on clearence. I assume if it retails, there would be just less chrome, and more of the dark grey? That works for me.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544214)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 22nd, 2014 @ 9:32pm CST
$60 thats a misprint right
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544219)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on January 22nd, 2014 @ 9:54pm CST
my god that kibble. the only thing i like about this is the box art.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544221)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on January 22nd, 2014 @ 10:04pm CST
I don't see "Platinum Edition" anywhere on the box. It only says, "First Edition." Was that a misquote on behalf of the original poster?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544222)
Posted by zatara1701 on January 22nd, 2014 @ 10:11pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:I, uh... I'm not sure what to think.

I mean, he looks cool, it's just... I dunno, something just bugs me. I'm guessing the previous in-hand images showing off his kibbly hind-quarters turned me off. I'm perfectly happy with my Revenge of the Fallen Leader Optimus, but if they're willing to make a Galvatron at the same price point, I'll give the pair some consideration.

zatara1701 wrote:Check out the Dinobot "blueprints behind the pic of Prime on the package... "Grimlock Class 01 Destroyer," is printed in the upper left... Interesting. :-?


Yeah, we've known that for a while now.

Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:FWIW, I estimated the size of this fig at about 10.5in to the top of his head. I did this by blowing up the image until the handle on his sword was 5mm across, then measured the resulting height. Def feels like Leader class.


Neato. So he's looks pretty hefty. What gets me is the thin look on his arms.

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Image


That about sums up my reaction. Personally, I'm more anxious about Generations than I am Age of Extinction.


I am curious...

1) What have we known for awhile?? I log in to Seibertron at least once a day and never seen of heard anything alluding this little observation.

2) In reference to point #1, this is the first time we've seen this figure and it's packaging soooo how did we see or know anything for "awhile?" :???:

3) Lastly, I would hate to assume you meant for your comment to sound this way, but it was a tad condescending...Like saying, "Hey Idiot, we all know that, where have you been?" kinda tone... Like I said, I don't think you meant it that way, but that's how it came off.

CONCLUSION: Despite all the fuss, I think I will just wait for a wide release of this mold with LESS chrome...Did I just say that?? :HEADHURTS: I want a RED Prime, not a shiny one.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544228)
Posted by Manterax Prime on January 22nd, 2014 @ 10:48pm CST
Mkall wrote:Kids will enjoy this figure, MOST collectors will not. Why Hasbro is attempting to woo collectors with this is beyond me.


Fix'd for ya. There are those of us among the collector community that will very much indeed enjoy this figure.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544229)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 22nd, 2014 @ 10:49pm CST
gavinfuzzy wrote:Is there a retail version of this mold? Because I don't mind paying $40 for a retail version whenever it goes on clearence. I assume if it retails, there would be just less chrome, and more of the dark grey? That works for me.
There should be. This is just a special edition Amazon exclusive.

Wolfman Jake wrote:I don't see "Platinum Edition" anywhere on the box. It only says, "First Edition." Was that a misquote on behalf of the original poster?
Probably, yeah. It should say "First Edition", even though this is quite similar to the Platinum Edition toys (extravagant deco, high price, online exclusivity, etc.).

zatara1701 wrote:1) What have we known for awhile?? I log in to Seibertron at least once a day and never seen of heard anything alluding this little observation.
I think he's referring to those Dinobot background designs you noticed, which we have seen before - http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-age-of-extinction-product-box-imagery-reveals-dinobots/29083/

Though the "Grimlock Class 01 Destroyer" thing you point out is new, yes.

zatara1701 wrote:2) In reference to point #1, this is the first time we've seen this figure and it's packaging soooo how did we see or know anything for "awhile?" :???:
No it isn't. We have seen this Optimus before -
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-age-of-extinction-optimus-prime-leaked-image/28898/
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-age-of-extinction-optimus-prime-inhand-image/29113/
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/new-images-transformers-age-of-extinction-movie-leader-class-optimus-prime/29131/
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544239)
Posted by Ketchup on January 22nd, 2014 @ 11:51pm CST
Overall, I think the figure looks alright. Like others have said, it reminds me of 1st movie Prime. I only wish that it had less chrome on the chest and thighs and more chrome on the car bits (especially the exhaust!).
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544240)
Posted by RhA on January 22nd, 2014 @ 11:56pm CST
Optimus won't win a beautycontest, maye he'll be super-fun or something.

Something something innerbeauty something.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544241)
Posted by njb902 on January 23rd, 2014 @ 12:01am CST
With as long as that sword hilt is I'm thinking he can use a two handed grip. If that's so I wonder how great his range of motion will be holding it like that.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544245)
Posted by Seibertron on January 23rd, 2014 @ 12:43am CST
It's gone from Amazon. Wonder if somebody goofed something up with this? :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544270)
Posted by Mykltron on January 23rd, 2014 @ 5:06am CST
All that chrome just makes it look tacky. Too much bling.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544272)
Posted by Tsutsukakushi on January 23rd, 2014 @ 5:14am CST
Was anyone successful at ordering this from the Amazon site Yesterday?
or was the Amazon ordering link not working from the start.

Mykltron wrote:All that chrome just makes it look tacky. Too much bling.


I think thats the best part of this toy. All those chrome makes paying $16 extra worth every penny.

The reason why SDCC Metroplex sold out so fast was due to his Chrome face & thighs. Fans here didn't mind paying extra due to it.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order (1544285)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on January 23rd, 2014 @ 6:36am CST
Box art? ;)^ Truck mode? >:oP Robot mode? You can't polish a turd.

Click here to view an additional 116 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014