Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com

Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 8:06PM CST

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 36,207

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540135)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on January 7th, 2014 @ 8:30pm CST
The titans are priced like the deluxes of days past, although it's perhaps more comparable to modern commanders. Normally they wouldn't lower the price of deluxes, but I wouldn't put it past them to make then simpler and cheaper. Also these $10.00 1 step things might be those pictures we saw a while ago
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540136)
Posted by Drift082111 on January 7th, 2014 @ 8:31pm CST
Wonder if we'll see an early release for these.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540140)
Posted by SlyTF1 on January 7th, 2014 @ 8:40pm CST
Lockdown? Hype.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540143)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 7th, 2014 @ 8:46pm CST
Saw the "Titan" listing, then Bumblebee, and was scared, furious, and disappointed all at once that they were going to make a Generations Metroplex-sized Bumblebee. Then I saw the price, sighed relief and laughed.

welcometothedarksyde wrote:The titans are priced like the deluxes of days past, although it's perhaps more comparable to modern commanders.


It's probably going to be something like one of these:



What surprises me is there appears to be no mention of a main villain (i.e Megatron/Galvatron), and I highly doubt Lockdown is the new leader of the Decepticons... [-(
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540155)
Posted by EagleTron on January 7th, 2014 @ 9:52pm CST
Lockdown, nice. I'm hoping that he is equipped with his devastating emp blaster.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540157)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 7th, 2014 @ 10:01pm CST
Strafe's name is back.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540158)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 7th, 2014 @ 10:03pm CST
EagleTron wrote:Lockdown, nice. I'm hoping that he is equipped with Ratchet's devastating emp blaster.


Fixed. ;)
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540167)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 7th, 2014 @ 11:16pm CST
damn i wish some info on the bots would leak already cause i really want to know if lockdown is in fact lockdown or if its just a name recycle & who or what is wolf.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540169)
Posted by T-Macksimus on January 7th, 2014 @ 11:29pm CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:damn i wish some info on the bots would leak already cause i really want to know if lockdown is in fact lockdown or if its just a name recycle & who or what is wolf.


Count on it being a recycle. This is Bayverse so absolutely none of the normal rules apply. Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst. Exception being Bumblebee. Expect a metric ****load of Bumblebee's hitting the shelves and warming the pegs just like the last 3 movies. Actually, that still falls in line with what I mentioned above so I guess that's not an exception. We all HOPE it doesn't happen but then we all get horribly disappointed.

I don't even want to imagine what they are going to do to Drift, let alone Lockdown.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540170)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on January 7th, 2014 @ 11:30pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:Saw the "Titan" listing, then Bumblebee, and was scared, furious, and disappointed all at once that they were going to make a Generations Metroplex-sized Bumblebee. Then I saw the price, sighed relief and laughed.

welcometothedarksyde wrote:The titans are priced like the deluxes of days past, although it's perhaps more comparable to modern commanders.


It's probably going to be something like one of these:



What surprises me is there appears to be no mention of a main villain (i.e Megatron/Galvatron), and I highly doubt Lockdown is the new leader of the Decepticons... [-(


More likely, like these




There was a bumblebee too... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540178)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on January 8th, 2014 @ 1:41am CST
Mindmaster wrote:What surprises me is there appears to be no mention of a main villain (i.e Megatron/Galvatron), and I highly doubt Lockdown is the new leader of the Decepticons... [-(


Perhaps Grimlock will follow in DoTM Sentinel's footsteps? :twisted:
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540216)
Posted by GuyIncognito on January 8th, 2014 @ 8:46am CST
I saw "Leader Class Grimlock" and didn't care about anything else on the list. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a must-buy for me.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540236)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 8th, 2014 @ 10:20am CST
T-Macksimus wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:damn i wish some info on the bots would leak already cause i really want to know if lockdown is in fact lockdown or if its just a name recycle & who or what is wolf.


Count on it being a recycle. This is Bayverse so absolutely none of the normal rules apply. Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst.
They did him right once:

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540257)
Posted by Ravage XK on January 8th, 2014 @ 11:34am CST
GuyIncognito wrote:I saw "Leader Class Grimlock" and didn't care about anything else on the list. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a must-buy for me.


Exact same thought. Hope its leader class in detail and not just and up-scaled figure.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540471)
Posted by GuyIncognito on January 9th, 2014 @ 9:49am CST
Looks like they removed all those listings.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Listings on Wal-Mart.com (1540501)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 9th, 2014 @ 10:53am CST
GuyIncognito wrote:Looks like they removed all those listings.
Good thing we got them all (as well as the giant list from Hasbro's customer service system). :)

Ending Soon On eBay

vintage Transformers Combat Communicators Walkie Talkies G1 Soundwave Durham MIB - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 5 minutes 33 seconds
2006 Transformers Excellion Figure Complete Deluxe Class Cybertron hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 54 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers G1/G2 RAPIDO AXELERATOR Autobot Robot Action Figure 1992 Hasbro VTG - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 25 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers TAKARA 2000 C-025 SUPER MACH ALERT Prowl Rid Robots In Disguise - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 11 minutes 1 second
Transformers 1984 Hasbro G1 PERCEPTOR Action Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 11 minutes 5 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 REISSUE KO SLAG DINOSAUR DINOBOT 100% complete + instruction - Time Remaining: 13 days 4 hours 27 minutes
2005 Transformers Mudflap Complete Figure Cybertron Voyager Class - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 57 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Autobot SKIDS Action Figure Comic Series 2 30th - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 42 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016