Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial

Thursday, July 10th, 2014 3:08PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News, Media
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,527

From the Deals Direct YouTube channel we have the new commercial for the Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee. Check out the embedded video belowP

Credit(s): Deals Direct
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589530)
Posted by Peridot on July 10th, 2014 @ 3:12pm CDT
It looks like an oversized version of One-Step Drift, except made to look like Bumblebee.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589551)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on July 10th, 2014 @ 4:03pm CDT
EDIT- never mind, brain fart.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589562)
Posted by megatronus on July 10th, 2014 @ 4:27pm CDT
robotmel wrote:As I still dont own an official Classics Voyager Op, this may well end up in my collection as I like both figures offered in this 2-pac Yo! :lol:

I know, right? Both figures look awesome.

I'm a tad worried about the chromed hips though; might be hard to find a good set.

I'm also waiting on Cloud Prime to go on clearance so I can get a nice low key OP... I doubt that thing is going to sell out for $90-$100 a pop. Not with so many other options out there.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589574)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 10th, 2014 @ 5:20pm CDT
Mega Bumblebee has a spring launcher so it's a bit different. If I can make a guess I would say a lot of those Platinum/Evolution sets won't hit most shelves until closer to the holidays/home release time. Keep in mind most of those figures are on the shelves now and will be for a long time so even a store like TRU wouldn't want a whole isle of the same hunk of plastic over and over.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589584)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 10th, 2014 @ 6:05pm CDT
Well, the Grimlock, Strafe, and Slug Evolution 2-Packs are at least out as of at least last month.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589596)
Posted by SlyTF1 on July 10th, 2014 @ 7:05pm CDT
Had to drive 3 states away to find Strafe. My Toys R Us used to have a bunch of them, and I saw a bunch at a Walmart a few weeks ago, but I went back to all those places, and none of them had him. I went to the closest place I could find that had him.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589622)
Posted by TransformersFan89 on July 10th, 2014 @ 9:12pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589624)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 10th, 2014 @ 9:15pm CDT
TransformersFan89 wrote:Ok cool thanks JelZe GoldRabbit and ScottyP! I don't suppose there's any word on a deluxe Stinger or maybe a leader Galvatron is there?
Nope. No word at BotCon.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589651)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 11th, 2014 @ 12:04am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Nope. No word at BotCon.

We might get something at San Diego Comic Con this year, but as of yet, nada.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589664)
Posted by dalekslayer96 on July 11th, 2014 @ 1:23am CDT
That is one helluva awesome looking figure. That gun should attach on his face, though, if not that sucks, big time.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589667)
Posted by BeastProwl on July 11th, 2014 @ 1:45am CDT
Only figures I have so far are Crosshairs, Scorn, and Drift. Surprisingly little complaints. I just got Drift, and boy is he tons of fun. So many nice tight joints and a simple yet effective transformation. He doesn't deserve all the hate. He's a Samurai Bughatti for christ's sake, what's not to love?

I mean, I love robot Samurai too though, and reminds me quite a bit of some incarnation of Yoshimitsu so I'm really tempted to make him commit seppuku but that's just messed up, what is wrong with me?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589840)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 11th, 2014 @ 6:06pm CDT
The behemoth Stomp & Chomp Grimlock is available to order at ToysRUs.com for $79.99. Click here to see the order page.

You can also get him at HasbroToyShop.com for $79.99 or Kre-O Dinofire Grimlock for $39.99. Below are our in-hand images of both items.

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589845)
Posted by STngAR on July 11th, 2014 @ 6:19pm CDT
Really can't see spending 80 bucks for that

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589847)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on July 11th, 2014 @ 6:22pm CDT
Kre-O Dinofire Grimlock?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589849)
Posted by Superwheeljack on July 11th, 2014 @ 6:23pm CDT
indarkestknight wrote:...Isn't he supposed to have a hook hand?

*confused*

Sadly, no.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589852)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on July 11th, 2014 @ 6:33pm CDT
STngAR wrote:Really can't see spending 80 bucks for that

:MAXIMAL:

I know. It looks cheap. If I had to give it a price, I'd say $29.99. But as time goes on, things will get more expensive. Soon, a gallon of gas could cost $20. I hope gas companies won't raise the price after the making of this post.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589897)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 11th, 2014 @ 10:18pm CDT
Superwheeljack wrote:
indarkestknight wrote:...Isn't he supposed to have a hook hand?

*confused*

Sadly, no.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if a third party group made a hook accessory that just snapped over his hand.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589907)
Posted by megatronus on July 12th, 2014 @ 1:07am CDT
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
STngAR wrote:Really can't see spending 80 bucks for that

:MAXIMAL:

I don't care how good the joke is (and this one wasn't spectacular)... text never needs to be that small.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589950)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on July 12th, 2014 @ 8:12am CDT
megatronus wrote:

I wasn't trying to joke.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589979)
Posted by El Duque on July 12th, 2014 @ 11:36am CDT
We have new official images of Takara Tomy's Transformers: Age of Extinction Dual Model Kit (DMK03) Optimus Prime via Amazon Japan. The kit looks quite impressive and offers a very screen accurate and articulated version of the latest incarnation of Optimus Prime. Check him out in the series of images mirrored below:

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #136 - The Gathering