Transformers: Age of Extinction - Paramount Exec Producer Rob Moore Interview

Monday, November 18th, 2013 4:53PM CST

Categories: Movie News, People News, Interviews
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 34,385

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Seibertron.com user PrymeStriker has spotted an interview with Paramount Executive Producer Rob Moore, done for Chinese website M1905. In the video interview, found at this link, Moore talks about the challenges and rewards of working with the Chinese aspect of the production behind Transformers: Age of Extinction, from location, to acting talent to the accurate portrayal of Chinese culture and increasing communication to avoid incidents like these ones in the future. Also worthy of note is the point copied out below, concerning the potential creation of further movies after the upcoming fourth one. So, who's looking forward to TF4? Leave your thoughts in the Energon Pub!

Well, each time, we've waited until the movie has come out to start the next one. Making sure that we've made a really satisfying movie that was popular, and then starting to figure out where a next adventure should go. But, certainly, our hope is that we can continue to make Transformers movies well into the future.

We don't have the plans yet, but it is certainly my hope that we will have a 5 and a 6.
Credit(s): M1905
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Paramount Exec Producer Rob Moore Interview (1530621)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on November 18th, 2013 @ 9:20pm CST
Aaaaand cue the rage. >:oP

I'm looking forward to it. What's better than giant, transforming robots beating each other up? Nothing. What's better than Dinosaurs? Nothing. Put 'em together - giant, transforming, robot dinosaurs beating each other up?

Priceless.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Paramount Exec Producer Rob Moore Interview (1530627)
Posted by Alex Jones on November 18th, 2013 @ 9:39pm CST
Hollywood bending over to Communist China and their human rights violations.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Paramount Exec Producer Rob Moore Interview (1530633)
Posted by warzon3 on November 18th, 2013 @ 9:55pm CST
I got to say I'm really pumped for this new movie, mainly because of Dinobots, and I think it will do better than DOTM for a few reasons:

DOTM was a darker movie. I think this one will have a Transformers Prime feel to it, so it might appeal to a younger/wider audience.

The filming locations in Asia will add to the international appeal of the movie.

I think overall it will be a better movie than DOTM.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Paramount Exec Producer Rob Moore Interview (1530646)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 18th, 2013 @ 11:28pm CST
:BANG_HEAD:
At least let's have a different set of writers and director to change things up.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Paramount Exec Producer Rob Moore Interview (1530652)
Posted by SlyTF1 on November 19th, 2013 @ 12:34am CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Aaaaand cue the rage. >:oP

I'm looking forward to it. What's better than giant, transforming robots beating each other up? Nothing. What's better than Dinosaurs? Nothing. Put 'em together - giant, transforming, robot dinosaurs beating each other up?

Priceless.


Giant, transforming, alien robots beating each other up.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Paramount Exec Producer Rob Moore Interview (1530767)
Posted by First-Aid on November 19th, 2013 @ 12:30pm CST
SlyTF1 wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Aaaaand cue the rage. >:oP

I'm looking forward to it. What's better than giant, transforming robots beating each other up? Nothing. What's better than Dinosaurs? Nothing. Put 'em together - giant, transforming, robot dinosaurs beating each other up?

Priceless.


Giant, transforming, alien robots beating each other up.


Giant, transforming, alien robots RIDING ON giant, transforming, alien dinosaurs with laser beams attached to their heads beating each other up and blowing things up. :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Paramount Exec Producer Rob Moore Interview (1530821)
Posted by TurboMMaster on November 19th, 2013 @ 4:41pm CST
warzon3 wrote:I think overall it will be a better movie than DOTM.
Sadly, beign better than DotM isn't impresive at all. So beign better than RotF or DotM =/= beign good.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Paramount Exec Producer Rob Moore Interview (1530836)
Posted by CommanderHazar on November 19th, 2013 @ 6:21pm CST
Unless they decide to reboot the movie franchise, and get writers that can make me care about the characters and story, I really don't care what they do because I won't be watching. The first movie failed to make me care about any of the characters, made me embarrassed to call myself a Transformers fan, and made me give up on the series. Only a reboot of the series can fix that, so if they do a 5 & 6, or even beyond, it's that much more money I won't be spending.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Paramount Exec Producer Rob Moore Interview (1532042)
Posted by Red 50 on November 27th, 2013 @ 2:15pm CST
First-Aid wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Aaaaand cue the rage. >:oP

I'm looking forward to it. What's better than giant, transforming robots beating each other up? Nothing. What's better than Dinosaurs? Nothing. Put 'em together - giant, transforming, robot dinosaurs beating each other up?

Priceless.


Giant, transforming, alien robots beating each other up.


Giant, transforming, alien robots RIDING ON giant, transforming, alien dinosaurs with laser beams attached to their heads beating each other up and blowing things up. :michaelbay:


Stop it, my pee-brain can't take the aweso- (*blows up)
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Paramount Exec Producer Rob Moore Interview (1532531)
Posted by RhA on November 30th, 2013 @ 2:23am CST
5150 Cruiser wrote:Seems smart. And please, no..

"Nothing could make this movie good.. With Bay at the helm is is destined to be a train wreak. Regardless of the amount of money it makes, which help fund countless other TF projects, it's going to be terrible in every way, shape and form. The producers should be ashamed to even concider making a 5&6"."

Did i get that right? :lol:


No. You left out the :michaelbay: childhood rape :michaelbay: . Shame on you!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Paramount Exec Producer Rob Moore Interview (1532538)
Posted by TurboMMaster on November 30th, 2013 @ 3:36am CST
Considering there is no chance that AoE will be good movie, all hope in next movies.

Also mking Transformers 5 is for me kinda obvious, why? For money...
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Paramount Exec Producer Rob Moore Interview (1532543)
Posted by njb902 on November 30th, 2013 @ 4:12am CST
TurboMMaster wrote:Considering there is no chance that AoE will be good movie, all hope in next movies.

Also mking Transformers 5 is for me kinda obvious, why? For money...


Um isn't that the reason for almost every studio produced movie?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Paramount Exec Producer Rob Moore Interview (1532545)
Posted by RhA on November 30th, 2013 @ 4:37am CST
njb902 wrote:
TurboMMaster wrote:Considering there is no chance that AoE will be good movie, all hope in next movies.

Also mking Transformers 5 is for me kinda obvious, why? For money...


Um isn't that the reason for almost every studio produced movie?


I thought movies where the most innocent of artforms. Since when do these get made for money? Shame on them!

Ending Soon On eBay

MICRON BOOSTER VER 1 Transformers Micron Legends Armada Mini-Cons 2004 New - Time Remaining:  34 minutes 57 seconds
Hasbro Marvel Transformers Crossover CAPTAIN AMERICA Complete - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 34 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Fire Predaking Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 46 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CUSTOM MEGATRON RID VOYAGER NOT COMPLETE VERY NICE - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 48 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers(DOTM) - FLASH FREEZE ASSAULT- w/ SIDESWIPE,SGT.CHAOS & ICEPICK - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 39 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Devastator Right & Left Hands / Weapons - Only - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 45 minutes 50 seconds
KRE-O TRANSFORMERS 542 PCS OPTIMUS PRIME 30689 ROBOT TRUCK BATTLE STATION KREONS - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 1 minute 2 seconds
Transformers Universe: Optimus Primal With Bonus CD-ROM Brand New, Never Opened - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 27 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents
Twincast / Podcast #146:
"Happy Accidents"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, June 14th, 2016