Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Age of Extinction Steelbook Best Buy Exclusive

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Steelbook Best Buy Exclusive

Monday, June 30th, 2014 1:09AM CDT

Category: Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,791

To go along with our previous Transformers: Age of Extinction home release reports from Amazon and Target, we can add that Best Buy will be offering an exclusive Steelbook Blu-ray edition. It's priced at $24.99, or if you prefer DVD it's also up for pre-order at $19.99.

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Home Releases

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Home Releases
Credit(s): Best Buy
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Steelbook Best Buy Exclusive (1586879)
Posted by zodconvoy on June 30th, 2014 @ 11:46am CDT

I've got the Optimus, Megatron, and Bumblebee ones from the other movies but I don't think I'll pick this up. For one thing, the last two were smaller than the first Prime one and this movie isn't worth giving that much money to again.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Steelbook Best Buy Exclusive (1586968)
Posted by Archanubis on June 30th, 2014 @ 4:54pm CDT
Sorry, but statue or no statue, no movie is worth paying $80-$120.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Steelbook Best Buy Exclusive (1587014)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 30th, 2014 @ 8:58pm CDT
Sweet baby Jesus I really want the Best Buy steelbook Blu Ray.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Steelbook Best Buy Exclusive (1587114)
Posted by TimothyR on July 1st, 2014 @ 8:33am CDT
little old. but this looks great.. probably the best looking item to accompany a transformers dvd release.

i still find it hilarious that almost every single iteration of prime has flames on his chest except for hasbro's leader figure.

pretty crazy if you ask me.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Steelbook Best Buy Exclusive (1590199)
Posted by shocksound96 on July 12th, 2014 @ 9:38pm CDT
I know what i'm getting for christmas :D
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Steelbook Best Buy Exclusive (1590409)
Posted by Shocked on July 13th, 2014 @ 4:25pm CDT
I'll probably download it from iTunes as I did with the others. I haven't bought a physical DVD/blu ray in years.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Steelbook Best Buy Exclusive (1594732)
Posted by Shocked on July 29th, 2014 @ 6:21pm CDT
So I just saw a preorder for iTunes, anyone know when the release date will be?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Steelbook Best Buy Exclusive (1594768)
Posted by RSDADDIMUS2 on July 29th, 2014 @ 8:55pm CDT