Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image

Friday, February 7th, 2014 8:33PM CST

Category: Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,236

Thanks to Disguise Costumes we have our first look at Transformers: Age of Extinction's Bumblebee in his vintage Camaro robot mode. Bumblebee will have at least two different looks in the upcoming film, a primarily black 1967 Vintage Camaro SS and yellow 2014 Concept Camaro. We've had a few glimpses of Bee's Concept Camaro robot mode, but this is the first time we've seen his robot form from the Vintage model. The image has since been taken down and replaced with a Transformers: Age of Extinction logo, but we've bot the image below.

Credit(s): Disguise Costumes
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1548833)
Posted by njb902 on February 7th, 2014 @ 8:42pm CST
Wow Bee looks even more transformed :WHISTLE: than Optimus!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1548834)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on February 7th, 2014 @ 8:49pm CST
Now THIS is what the characters should look like. He totally looks like he transforms into a car
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1548836)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 7th, 2014 @ 9:00pm CST
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1548845)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 7th, 2014 @ 10:08pm CST
Little blocky for this aesthetic. Looks great nonetheless. I'll be buying that toy. If it's a great one, then it might just be my standard Movieverse Bumblebee.

I have way too many versions of the movieverse characters.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1548862)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 7th, 2014 @ 10:44pm CST
So pretty much the older Bumblebee design, but with new boobies.

Hate to say it, but I prefer this look over the new one. The new design is way too stylized. Like Beast Hunters Bumblebee, but only slightly worse.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1548865)
Posted by EagleTron on February 7th, 2014 @ 10:52pm CST
Looks GOOD. I Cant wait. To see all the Bumblebee figures from this movie line. MAN, I need to see all the movie toys rite now, so then I can pick and choose. I live for this. All I need is two awesome figures from this aoe movie and then I will me a Very Happy Camper. Oh, and this figure of Bee has his chest looking kind of funny. But I got to see most of the upcoming toys and the movie to properly pass judgement.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1548870)
Posted by EagleTron on February 7th, 2014 @ 11:06pm CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:well its the best version of bayformer bee so far but hes still to much scrap metal glued together and not enough solid parts, But at least you can tell he turns into a car

I must be seeing things, because I think I just read that you wrote down that this is the Best Bayformer Bumblebee ever :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm absolutely speechless I got some many jokes and comments going to my mind rite now. Out of dozons of Movieverse Bumblebee figures including Battle Blades Bee and battle ops Bee and that black Bee car with the yellow flames and silver rims.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1548874)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on February 7th, 2014 @ 11:19pm CST
Is that official? It looks like they just photoshopped this picture.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1548894)
Posted by noctorro on February 8th, 2014 @ 2:57am CST

are you serious? Not enough solid parts?

It's a robot that moves like an organic bipedal human like thing, of course it has to have a hell of a lot of small parts.

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1548895)
Posted by Caelus on February 8th, 2014 @ 3:15am CST
noctorro wrote:How do you suggest the faces? Liquid metal like Beast Wars? That's not very realistic if you ask me.

I would have coated the faces with a rubber-like 'skin'. It's not like they have to be made entirely out of metal - they have rubber hoses, insulated wires, vehicle tires, upholstered interiors... Saying their faces have to be made of a hundred little metal bits would be like saying our faces should have to be made of hundreds of tiny bones...
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1548947)
Posted by autobot1979 on February 8th, 2014 @ 11:18am CST
Optimus and Bumblebee look have theold robot mode at beginning of AOE as the previous movies. Just changing the vehicles mode, the rust truck and the vintage camaro.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1549269)
Posted by swagitron on February 9th, 2014 @ 4:41pm CST
Looks nice. But I cant wait for NY toy fair next week
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1549686)
Posted by Ironhide/Starscream on February 11th, 2014 @ 7:41am CST
I'm guessing that in the first 20 minutes or so bee and prime will have the rusty g1 truck and the vintage camero and the explanation will be something like prime says: "We've had missions that needed more undercover work so we changed our alt modes to prevent being seen"
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1549706)
Posted by njb902 on February 11th, 2014 @ 9:33am CST
I don't think the rusty truck is Prime, it's too small.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1549708)
Posted by 5150 Cruiser on February 11th, 2014 @ 9:43am CST
njb902 wrote:I don't think the rusty truck is Prime, it's too small.

I'm calling it right now(well, i've been saying it for a while)...

The rusty Cab Over Truck is Prime. The faded paint stripe is exactly like the G1 design, there's flames within the faded stripe and there's a faded outline of an Autobot symbol on the side of the cab. It's Optimus.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Vintage Camaro Bumblebee Robot Mode Image (1549714)
Posted by njb902 on February 11th, 2014 @ 10:04am CST
5150 Cruiser wrote:
njb902 wrote:I don't think the rusty truck is Prime, it's too small.

I'm calling it right now(well, i've been saying it for a while)...

We won't know until we see it. I just firmly believe that there is no way that a tractor that small can turn into Optimus in Bay's universe. If he follows his own "rule" that is. Anything is possible though.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction