Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network

Transformers News: Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network

Saturday, May 31st, 2008 6:27AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 11,275

Today's episode involves Decepticon bounty hunter Lockdown, Autobot martial artist Prowl, and a Decepticon that at last glance was headed to Cybertron as the Elite Guard's prisoner...

You can catch Lockdown VS. Prowl VS. Starscream this morning at 10:30 on Cartoon Network in "A Fistful of Energon".

And as reported earlier this week Cartoon Network's schedule for new animated episodes in June has been released. Next weekend has the dreaded 'S.U.V' plaguing the Autobots.

Saturday, June 7: "S.U.V. - Society of Ultimate Villainy"
Saturday, June 14: "Autoboot Camp"
Saturday, June 21: "Black Friday"
Saturday, June 28: "Sari, No One's Home"

And of course, Cartoon Network also shows reruns during the week at 6:00AM for those who are so inclined and have the time.

Enjoy!
Credit(s): Cartoon Network
Re: Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network (711996)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 31st, 2008 @ 6:33am CDT
The correct spelling is "Autoboot Camp" isn't it?
Re: Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network (712091)
Posted by shortround on May 31st, 2008 @ 9:47am CDT
What is it with every show having at least one clone episode lately. Not that I didn't enjoy this one it was fun to see prowl learn a lesson about upgrades and there was no sari in site which was kind of nice. Can't wait to see what happens next I'm sure it will be amazing.
Re: Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network (712102)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 31st, 2008 @ 9:53am CDT
Homage to DW WW3 was very cool. If only we had gotten to see how that clone story ended.

I liked this episode. The whole pulling the splinter from the toe of the larger meaner creature fairy tale reference.

Lockdown was rather cool in this as well. Enjoyable.

Prowl was cool with all of the upgrades. I hope we get a toy of it!
Re: Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network (712113)
Posted by JaAm on May 31st, 2008 @ 10:14am CDT
Re: Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network (712175)
Posted by DCybertron on May 31st, 2008 @ 11:51am CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:
Prowl was cool with all of the upgrades. I hope we get a toy of it!

if there is ill buy that toy :grin:
Re: Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network (712210)
Posted by I_AM... MEGATRON! on May 31st, 2008 @ 12:46pm CDT
After seeing this episode, anyone else have the feeling that Thundercracker, Skywarp and the other seekers and going to simply be clones of SS???
Re: Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network (712225)
Posted by Star_ling on May 31st, 2008 @ 1:10pm CDT
JaAm wrote:Am I the only one whose getting a Death's Head vibe from Lockdown? the only way this reference could be more explicit is if he called himself a "freelance-peacekeeping-agent" and ended his sentences like this, yes?

No you're not, I totally thought his name was going to be Death's Head when I first saw him. I still think he could pass as him, it would be pretty cool, yes?
Re: Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network (712388)
Posted by Flashwave on May 31st, 2008 @ 5:56pm CDT
We so totally need a Sidecar Prowl. OHH OHHH
Re: Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network (712908)
Posted by Nekoman on June 1st, 2008 @ 12:20pm CDT
It was pretty good. Not quite what I had hoped for, but okay.

Pros:

- No Sari.
- Little humor and reference.
- Grimlock made an appearance.
- Partnership between Prowl and Lockdown was done fairly well.
- Interesting plot.
- Stayed down to earth and less farfetched for the most part.
- Liked Prowls armor.

Cons:

- Didn’t feel like it went too far with the story.
- Where did Starscream get those clones anyway?
- Prowl was an ass for the most part and why cant an character get a upgrade in this show without “hurting” something.
- Some bird eggs broke, was bit overly dramatic here.

I wonder how many people will be troop building Animated Starscream as “clones” now? Well don’t forget to talk about the possibilities of Animated Seeker toys in my thread here.

Sadly though, when I post in these threads now I almost wonder if anyone actually reads it. Ever since it started airing in Canada first everyone’s just been downloading it instead of watching it lawfully. Kind of leaves me here, the person who does watch it on Saturday with no one to talk to really. :|
Re: Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network (713079)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 1st, 2008 @ 4:55pm CDT
I watch it US Cartoon Network, and enjoy your PROS and CONS Nekoman.
Re: Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network (713167)
Posted by Nekoman on June 1st, 2008 @ 6:43pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:I watch it US Cartoon Network, and enjoy your PROS and CONS Nekoman.

Well thank you Tigertracks. At least there are a few of us who watch it on our own TV. :)
Re: Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network (713185)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 1st, 2008 @ 7:06pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:

Computer monitors are too small. My 46 inch flat screen TV makes it awesome!

You're welcome, and thank you for your breakdowns of the episodes.
Re: Transformers Animated 'Fistful of Energon'-10:30 AM Cartoon Network (713315)
Posted by Flashwave on June 1st, 2008 @ 9:23pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:

Well If I think about it, I watch the new Canada vid on Saturday after the US one, forget about over the weke, then watch for the parts I've missed next week on a much larger screen than my Comp. I for one enjoy having both. But I usually don;'t ghave the time to watch the cananda one now anyway. Too busy being lazy.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction