Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More

Transformers News: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More

Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 6:44AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 19,884

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

2013 looks to continue being a very busy year for Transformers collectors, as Famitoy Malaysia has posted possible Asia exclusive reissues (likely to have modified paintjobs, as in Sixshot's case), and other releases from Hasbro Asia in the upcoming year. The list features a mixture of Generation One figures, Galaxy Force toys, and other odds and ends. Check them out below.

  • Galaxy Force Galaxy Convoy
  • Galaxy Force Sonic bomber
  • G1 Star Saber
  • G1 Dai Atlas
  • Optimus Primal
  • Special AirJordan X Transformers Black Convoy


Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Di Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More
Credit(s): gema, JasonW
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469628)
Posted by Blurrz on March 6th, 2013 @ 6:46am CST
From what I can remember, the G1 SS and Atlas reissues are matching the rumors that the staff have seen prior. So probably happening.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469631)
Posted by Sinnertwin on March 6th, 2013 @ 6:52am CST
If that is indeed the case, this year is shaping up to be one of the best
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469632)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 6th, 2013 @ 6:52am CST
Blurrz wrote:From what I can remember, the G1 SS and Atlas reissues are matching the rumors that the staff have seen prior. So probably happening.


I thought the G1 Star Saber mold was broken or lost. :???:

At any rate, if it's true: Mine! I must have all swordbots! :twisted:
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469635)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 6th, 2013 @ 6:59am CST
gonna try and get the galaxy force reissue and primal.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469657)
Posted by mooncake623 on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:25am CST
zomg !!! G1 Star Sabre!!
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469658)
Posted by El Duque on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:29am CST
Only thing I need off that list is Atlas, which would be an instant buy.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469662)
Posted by ScottyP on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:43am CST
Dai Atlas is so, so, so much fun. I hope it gets reissued because ya'll are gonna love it. :DANCE:
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469666)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:50am CST
Lucky Asia.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469667)
Posted by mooncake623 on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:51am CST
Does all these reissues and possible reissues make you guys gun shy about pulling that trigger on a vintage G1 grail?

I was looking at G1 overlord for a long time but I just can't pull the trigger.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469670)
Posted by fenrir72 on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:58am CST
"Battle Up!"

:APPLAUSE: One at a time Takara........next Victory Leo and Dezaras please! And Scorponok too!

Also, Dai Atlas! Primus be praised!
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469677)
Posted by Mkall on March 6th, 2013 @ 9:22am CST
Star Saber is probably a buy for me. I'll put him next to my God Ginrai.

Dai Atlas would be neat too.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469699)
Posted by triKlops on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:02am CST
Sweet, all of this will be a must buy except for the Jordan crossovers.
2013 gets more and more interesting.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469700)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:02am CST
:HEADHURTS: :DANCE: :BOWDOWN: :APPLAUSE: :KREMZEEK: :PRAY: ;)^ :VEHI:
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469701)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:08am CST
I was hoping the Galaxy Convoy reissue would come as part of the Chinese calendar year reissues, like Dragon and Snake we already got. :?
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469705)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:27am CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:I was hoping the Galaxy Convoy reissue would come as part of the Chinese calendar year reissues, like Dragon and Snake we already got. :?
:shock: By Jove, I think you've cracked the code, Guvna'!

That's gotta be it! "Year of the Horse Optimus Prime and Wing Saber" or something.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469717)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:54am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I was hoping the Galaxy Convoy reissue would come as part of the Chinese calendar year reissues, like Dragon and Snake we already got. :?
:shock: By Jove, I think you've cracked the code, Guvna'!

That's gotta be it! "Year of the Horse Optimus Prime and Wing Saber" or something.


If Wing Saber ends up being a redeco, sign me up!
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469722)
Posted by Mkall on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:00pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I was hoping the Galaxy Convoy reissue would come as part of the Chinese calendar year reissues, like Dragon and Snake we already got. :?
:shock: By Jove, I think you've cracked the code, Guvna'!

That's gotta be it! "Year of the Horse Optimus Prime and Wing Saber" or something.


If Wing Saber ends up being a redeco, sign me up!

I may toss my wallet into the ring for that as well. GF Optimus Prime is my second, maybe third, favourite Optimus Prime mold. Wing Saber is decent too.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469723)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:05pm CST
If true I NEED Star Saber. But what about Victory Leo? I'm interested in Dai Atlas too but not sure if I want/am able to add him to my collection.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469732)
Posted by xyl360 on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:21pm CST
Wow, first Fort Max, now this?

Takara's playing it pretty smart here. They keep reissuing the most highly demanded figures by collectors. Definite hot sellers :).

I'm in for Star Saber since I never had him, kinda wanted him, but not enough to pay the aftermarket prices.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469736)
Posted by Mkall on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:27pm CST
kirbenvost wrote:If true I NEED Star Saber. But what about Victory Leo? I'm interested in Dai Atlas too but not sure if I want/am able to add him to my collection.

I think I'd only get Dai Atlas if they made Road Grabber and Sonic Bomber as well.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469761)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 6th, 2013 @ 1:33pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I was hoping the Galaxy Convoy reissue would come as part of the Chinese calendar year reissues, like Dragon and Snake we already got. :?
:shock: By Jove, I think you've cracked the code, Guvna'!

That's gotta be it! "Year of the Horse Optimus Prime and Wing Saber" or something.


If you're not mocking me, I hope you're right. I thought that all the Primes who can combine with their trailers could be included in that list. At least that's the trend so far. Which means Galaxy Convoy, Super Ginrai, Super Fire Convoy and Armada Prime should be included as well. But that's only 6. We need 12. Maybe the other 6 could be their respective counterpart Megatrons?
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469776)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 6th, 2013 @ 1:55pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I was hoping the Galaxy Convoy reissue would come as part of the Chinese calendar year reissues, like Dragon and Snake we already got. :?
:shock: By Jove, I think you've cracked the code, Guvna'!

That's gotta be it! "Year of the Horse Optimus Prime and Wing Saber" or something.


If you're not mocking me, I hope you're right. I thought that all the Primes who can combine with their trailers could be included in that list. At least that's the trend so far. Which means Galaxy Convoy, Super Ginrai, Super Fire Convoy and Armada Prime should be included as well. But that's only 6. We need 12. Maybe the other 6 could be their respective counterpart Megatrons?
maybe they could squeeze in Animated Wingblade Optimus Prime as well. And ROTF Optimus + Jetfire.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469783)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 6th, 2013 @ 2:08pm CST
Mkall wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:If true I NEED Star Saber. But what about Victory Leo? I'm interested in Dai Atlas too but not sure if I want/am able to add him to my collection.

I think I'd only get Dai Atlas if they made Road Grabber and Sonic Bomber as well.


Yeah... only thing is, what if by the time they get announced, aftermarket prices have skyrocketed?
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469789)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on March 6th, 2013 @ 2:18pm CST
Wow, Star Saber and Fort Max in the same year. That's two of my grails right there!

I'm off...to sell a kidney. ;)
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469851)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 6th, 2013 @ 5:51pm CST
Want Jordan x-over. It will be a mash up of my teen/preteen hobbies.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469857)
Posted by fenrir72 on March 6th, 2013 @ 6:18pm CST
I'm getting a little ahead of myself but also wished Takara'd hadn't completely forgotten about Grandus. Takara released Starconvoy and then completely forgot his buddies. On my part, I already have the other Battlestars members except for Grandus that is.

If Starsaber is released, please don't forget Victory Leo (essential "foot ware" and back pack :lol: )and Greatshot.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469872)
Posted by KNM2012 on March 6th, 2013 @ 7:02pm CST
I am going to be honest.

>:oP

Very honest.

>:oP

If this rumor is true, I will definitely buy both G1 Star Saber and G1 Dai Atlas!

:DANCE:

My reasoning is simple: I like the Headmasters, Brainmasters, and Powered Masters when it comes to Supreme Commanders. I currently own "Alternity" Dai Atras[sic], as well as have preordered both "Encore" Fortress Maximus and GT-R Saber (which I am pseudo blaming JelZe for). That, and these would make great additional pieces, even it they are given the (controversial*) Sixshot treatment.

(As for the rest - I am officially going to not pursue any versions of Convoy, and their Prime/Primal variants. Plus, since I am dropping Godmaster, Ginrai is dropped as well.)

Besides, what will top this (if it is true) is that they do straight-up reissues. That, and follow it up with Takara Tomy saying "Guess what, guys? We're reviving the Pretenders line as a whole new series... For those who liked the Masterforce series (and its prequel)! :michaelbay:"

[*: The silhouette of Sixshot was based on this art piece, and was used by Hasbro (on behalf of Takara Tomy without the artist's consent.]
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469885)
Posted by xyl360 on March 6th, 2013 @ 7:54pm CST
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:[*: The silhouette of Sixshot was based on this art piece, and was used by Hasbro (on behalf of Takara Tomy without the artist's consent.

Actually, that image does not appear anywhere on the product's packaging. I have the Asia exclusive Sixshot reissue and the image used is not the same one seen in the online preview/announcements for the figure. They may have used it for the adverts online on sites like this (assuming Has/Tak was the source for such images), but the package art does not contain that image at all.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469897)
Posted by kaliaticus on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:22pm CST
Damn Takara... it's so TOTALLY taking the fun out of collecting... first Fortress, now Star Saber and Dai Atlas?!?!? This is not cool at all... not trying to sound selfish, but from a collector's point of view, this is VERY disrespectful. :-x

gema wrote:Got a word from our local toyshop of possible reissues under Asia Exclusive line

Transformers Asia Exclusive (Reissue):
GalaxyForce Galaxy Convoy
GalaxyForce Sonic Bomber
G1 Star Saber
G1 Diatlas
Optimus Primal
Special AirJordan X Transformers Black Convoy

http://www.facebook.com/groups/famitoy/
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469900)
Posted by xyl360 on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:24pm CST
kaliaticus wrote:Damn Takara... it's so TOTALLY taking the fun out of collecting... first Fortress, now Star Saber and Dai Atlas?!?!? This is not cool at all... not trying to sound selfish, but from a collector's point of view, this is VERY disrespectful. :-x

gema wrote:Got a word from our local toyshop of possible reissues under Asia Exclusive line

Transformers Asia Exclusive (Reissue):
GalaxyForce Galaxy Convoy
GalaxyForce Sonic Bomber
G1 Star Saber
G1 Diatlas
Optimus Primal
Special AirJordan X Transformers Black Convoy

http://www.facebook.com/groups/famitoy/

You're absolutely right, but it's also business. They are seeing the market demand for a product to which they own the licensing and manufacturing rights and have chosen to finally capitalize on it.

I see your point, but I also cannot blame them.

Besides, I'd never pay the ridiculous amounts being asked for these ancient figures on the aftermarket. I would however pay the price of a minty fresh import from Takara (I prefer reissues because they're not as dated/degraded from time).
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469902)
Posted by kaliaticus on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:29pm CST
Yeah, business are business... but still... I spent $1400 for a Grand Max 4 years ago, thought it was the best business I've ever done... MIB, but now I'm worried that it'll have the same fate as Fortress. I love my TFs, but if one day I'd have to sell them, I would at least hope to get what I paid for them, so now I'm seriously thinking of selling them, because they might worth too little in a near future... sad, brother.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469904)
Posted by xyl360 on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:35pm CST
kaliaticus wrote:Yeah, business are business... but still... I spent $1400 for a Grand Max 4 years ago, thought it was the best business I've ever done... MIB, but now I'm worried that it'll have the same fate as Fortress. I love my TFs, but if one day I'd have to sell them, I would at least hope to get what I paid for them, so now I'm seriously thinking of selling them, because they might worth too little in a near future... sad, brother.

Yep, that is pretty screwed up, but even figures which have had reissues still often go for more money for the original versions on the aftermarket. There are tons of high-end collectors who refuse to purchase reissues, even if identical to the originals.

You may not be able to get quite as much, but I expect the original will always be worth more to a lot of collectors than the reissue is, it's just going to take finding the right buyer for the price you're looking for.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469920)
Posted by KNM2012 on March 6th, 2013 @ 10:11pm CST
xyl360 wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:[*: The silhouette of Sixshot was based on this art piece, and was used by Hasbro (on behalf of Takara Tomy without the artist's consent.]

Actually, that image does not appear anywhere on the product's packaging. I have the Asia exclusive Sixshot reissue and the image used is not the same one seen in the online preview/announcements for the figure. They may have used it for the adverts online on sites like this (assuming Has/Tak was the source for such images), but the package art does not contain that image at all.


Here is my question:

Do you also have this item?
Image

Plus, I should have added that TFW2005.com did report this issue: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/643379-re-issued-sixshot-hand-photos-fan-art-used-official-package.html

So yeah... The fact is that the artist (who deserves the recognition) had discussed this on his Deviantart page (which I had submitted the link and you have ignored) when the issue was brought up to him. Also, I should add, is that Takara was in the dark over this as Hasbro did meet the artist in 2007 and was the one that published the product for them at the time. And all he wants is recognition from Hasbro, which could have been a lot more if they used the image on the main portion of the product... And not the bonus product that came with it. :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469927)
Posted by Sinnertwin on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:19pm CST
I can see why people would be miffed if they spent big money on these toys. Having daid that, it also allows for people to purchase them who might not nrcessarily have the funds to do so otherwise.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469929)
Posted by kaliaticus on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:36pm CST
That's the whole deal of collecting! Having rare and unique pieces, otherwise it becomes plain consumism, my friend. Takara is killing the excitement for a few bucks... instead of reissuing Holy grails I feel they should make more new figures, premium pieces of crappy Hasbro versions, not killing tv shows so soon, new toy lines (Thank God for comic character finally happening!)... overall, the way I see it is not selfishness, it's passion.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469944)
Posted by FortMacs on March 7th, 2013 @ 2:06am CST
Dai Atlas is the only one i dont have, and will happily grab one if it gets reissued.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469962)
Posted by KNM2012 on March 7th, 2013 @ 4:02am CST
kaliaticus wrote:Damn Takara... it's so TOTALLY taking the fun out of collecting... first Fortress, now Star Saber and Dai Atlas?!?!? This is not cool at all... not trying to sound selfish, but from a collector's point of view, this is VERY disrespectful. :-x


I hate to say it, but you are being more disrespectful to the fans who benefit from this than you claim Takara Tomy is to you. Namely every group from those who can only afford these reissues to those who will collect every incarnation of the character! In all cases... Including variants of the character and redeco/repaints, there is an estimated 24 pieces in total for all three characters. Meaning that two reissues will not damage or offend anybody, as they are just 1/13th of the total number the character and/or mold were used.

That is 24 current pieces the hobbyists can obtain before these alleged reissues become a reality. And in the end, collectors like me are only lucky enough to get (at the very least) 1/8th of that. Which is fine with me, as getting a MIB/complete/stickers unapplied or MISB Fortress Maximus (original, not Encore) costs as much as 1-3 round trip tickets to Tokyo. But for a collector like me, I do not see them as reissues... Just chances I never had before. But yeah... If you hate reissues, do not buy them. Just allow those who go for these have their fun, and not be rained out just because you snubbed them while hating this. Because in the end, your attitude can become more noticeable than your collection, and that can become a bad thing. ;)

Oh - Side note: If this turns out to be a Hasbro thing, and they do a straight-up reissue with English boxes, note that I will have my only two non-Takara Tomy pieces. Otherwise, if it is not TOMY, there is a 50/50 chance I will pass. :lol:
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469963)
Posted by xyl360 on March 7th, 2013 @ 4:12am CST
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
xyl360 wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:[*: The silhouette of Sixshot was based on this art piece, and was used by Hasbro (on behalf of Takara Tomy without the artist's consent.]

Actually, that image does not appear anywhere on the product's packaging. I have the Asia exclusive Sixshot reissue and the image used is not the same one seen in the online preview/announcements for the figure. They may have used it for the adverts online on sites like this (assuming Has/Tak was the source for such images), but the package art does not contain that image at all.


Here is my question:

Do you also have this item?
Image

Plus, I should have added that TFW2005.com did report this issue: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/643379-re-issued-sixshot-hand-photos-fan-art-used-official-package.html

So yeah... The fact is that the artist (who deserves the recognition) had discussed this on his Deviantart page (which I had submitted the link and you have ignored) when the issue was brought up to him. Also, I should add, is that Takara was in the dark over this as Hasbro did meet the artist in 2007 and was the one that published the product for them at the time. And all he wants is recognition from Hasbro, which could have been a lot more if they used the image on the main portion of the product... And not the bonus product that came with it. :HEADHURTS:

I remember when this came up, I read the link you pointed to (read it when the issue first came up on the forums prior to this figure's release). I do have the coin, but don't recall what the inside of its packaging looks like (I'll have to dig it out at some point to check, but for now I will assume that you are correct and that it uses this person's artwork instead of the art on the main package/box for the figure). I thought that the issue here was the artwork inside the box for the main figure, which is why I questioned it so my apologies on that.

Yes, if they indeed did use his artwork for the bonus coin that shipped with some of these figures, then his work should be compensated or he should at least be given some kind of recognition/credit by Hasbro Asia.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1470002)
Posted by Transformers Hoarder on March 7th, 2013 @ 7:42am CST
Thanks to Takara it's the poor house for me. :)
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1531551)
Posted by JaffleMaker on November 24th, 2013 @ 10:10am CST
Sooo... months later and no new news on a Star Saber reissue? Maybe just a rumor after all? :oops:
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1531570)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 24th, 2013 @ 2:40pm CST
JaffleMaker wrote:Sooo... months later and no new news on a Star Saber reissue? Maybe just a rumor after all? :oops:
Huh, yeah, all of these are still unconfirmed. :-?
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014