Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Autocracy TPB Pre-Order

Transformers News: Transformers: Autocracy TPB Pre-Order

Sunday, June 17th, 2012 1:15AM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,634

Amazon has listed the pre-orderfor the paperback version of IDW's digital format comic Transformers: Autocracy. The book is priced at $19.99 (Amazon price $10.74), and scheduled to release August 7th. Click here to pre-order your copy!

Before Optimus became a Prime... he fought for order. Before Megatron became a conqueror... he fought for freedom. Before they were enemies... they stood against - Autocracy! Writers Chris Metzen (World of Warcraft) and Flint Dille (original Transformers animated series) are joined by artist Livio Ramondelli (Transformers: Chaos) to bring you an IDW digital comics event five million years in the making!

Product Details
Paperback: 120 pages
Publisher: IDW Publishing (August 7, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1613772904
ISBN-13: 978-1613772904

Credit(s): Amazon
Re: Transformers: Autocracy TPB Pre-Order (1390931)
Posted by Chaoslock on June 17th, 2012 @ 4:00am CDT
http://www.bookdepository.com/Transform ... rrency=USD

It was on Bookdepository for a couple of months now...

And Also:
MTMTE second TPB available for pre-order:
http://www.bookdepository.com/Transform ... 1613774984
Re: Transformers: Autocracy TPB Pre-Order (1391118)
Posted by Stormrider on June 17th, 2012 @ 6:26pm CDT
I would like to know if a hardcover version of this book will be done?
Re: Transformers: Autocracy TPB Pre-Order (1391931)
Posted by zodconvoy on June 20th, 2012 @ 11:08am CDT
Stormrider wrote:I would like to know if a hardcover version of this book will be done?

Maybe down the line but as of right now, they're probably not even sure the paperbacks going to sell, let alone a hardcover! I'll have to hold it in my hands and read it just to see if I'd buy it in hardcover!
Re: Transformers: Autocracy TPB Pre-Order (1392050)
Posted by Stormrider on June 20th, 2012 @ 6:34pm CDT
zodconvoy wrote:

thanks. Any talks of continuing the arc for another 12 issues?
Re: Transformers: Autocracy TPB Pre-Order (1392117)
Posted by zodconvoy on June 20th, 2012 @ 11:20pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:
zodconvoy wrote:

thanks. Any talks of continuing the arc for another 12 issues?

Not that I know of. Ramondelli just did the newest issue of RiD and this arc covered a lot of previously mentioned but not shown things. More than just Orion going from cop to soldier to leader, it's got the early Decepticon underground resistance and the civilian reaction to the Senates crackdown, early Autobot/Decepticon cooperation against the old rule of Cybertron, Megatron's one and only invitation for the Autobots surrender, Orion becoming Optimus and the discovery of the Matrix,the rebirth of a city, and that's with me not having read the end yet! Think of it like Megatron: Origin or War Within. You already know what happens next because it's just before where everything you know began! Ultimately, I don't think they need to make a second one. That doesn't mean I wouldn't read one!

PS: I decided to spoiler it in case you wanted to find it all out in the book.
Re: Transformers: Autocracy TPB Pre-Order (1392154)
Posted by robotmel on June 21st, 2012 @ 3:07am CDT
zodconvoy wrote:

>:oP
I have to say, a hardback collection, all glossy and heavy would be my preference in buying this great collection.
I would only drop for a paperback collection if that is the only available format.
Its a quality thing and art like this needs a quality binding. :D
Re: Transformers: Autocracy TPB Pre-Order (1392166)
Posted by Va'al on June 21st, 2012 @ 4:17am CDT
I was really looking forward to this in a couple of weeks, just to learn that it's been postponed till August. :(

Oh, well, at least it's on preorder and it'll arrive eventually.
Re: Transformers: Autocracy TPB Pre-Order (1392194)
Posted by Jazz813 on June 21st, 2012 @ 8:05am CDT
Even that the last issues sucks I will take this TPB, just for complete my collection.
Re: Transformers: Autocracy TPB Pre-Order (1392284)
Posted by njb902 on June 21st, 2012 @ 12:44pm CDT
August is looking up.
Re: Transformers: Autocracy TPB Pre-Order (1392409)
Posted by Stormrider on June 21st, 2012 @ 6:55pm CDT
zodconvoy wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
zodconvoy wrote:

thanks. Any talks of continuing the arc for another 12 issues?

PS: I decided to spoiler it in case you wanted to find it all out in the book.

Thanks Zodconvoy